How fucking new are you?

>filename

That ain't you.

authorities need to be alerted now

that better not be R11 you're venting.

> no timestamp

fake and gay

Good night sweet prince

Yeah do something cool that instead of just plain Jane offing yourself like that, hook it up to helium and live stream it

what?

helium or propane? real men use propapne. kys faggot

I hope you are jewish at least.

Rest forever more, and may we meet in heaven, shitposting with the God, our Lord. Amen.

Allahu Akbar

what a gas!

lmao. That filename is old af

I will only willingly die in exchange for liberty, consent, and honesty.
A man's life is worth all of these things, and those principles derived consequence of those three: justice, reason, sovereignty, etc.
Any exchange for less is not equivalent. Show us your strength user.

Use nitrous oxide

Go beat off to a trap back in Sup Forums>>>>>>>

kys or you're a filthy liar

Don't do it. Things might get better

Been a while since I last saw that posted, I wish I saw that reaction image more often.

The file name is the number of seconds since the Unix epoch. It's a pic he downloaded from Google.

Here's a (Roo) faggot, do it.

Sup Forums and other BBS's (bulletin board systems) use a thing called unix time as a easy filename for images.
unixtimestamp.com/
Sup Forums uses an extra three digits on the end of theirs due to the amount of images being posted at any one time.

How long would something like this take to kill a person? Don't you risk irreversible brain damage if it doesn't work?

The trick is to use nerve gas.

Fake and gay

is this way

It works 100% of the time and it causes no damage should you decide to back out. You are fine, and then you get tingly, and then you're gone. No harm to your body. No mess for your mom to clean up.

>No mess for your mom to clean up.
Most shit themselves when they die, as the sphincters relax.

Nope. If someone finds you when the job is only half done then you're gonna be a literal retard for the rest of your life.

>No harm to your body.
Wut?

kys you faggot i've seen that picture before.

It's R-410a, he's good

Just use plain nitrogen. Unlike helium it is renewable and cheap.

Post a time stamp faggot

Actual men that are not pussies use chlorine.

>canister filled with dog farts

Not true, you can enter a permanent coma if you fuck up. And pol fucks everything up.
Don't attempt this unless you are an engineer, and don't use a facemask like op's pic.

Serious question. Why do you even bother filling out captcha to post in these dumbass threads? I won’t be surprised to see 300+ replies to this horse shit thread. I just don’t get how people who obsess over IQ and world happenings, waste so much time posting in garbage threads.

>99% of Sup Forums is this new

checked

It's unbelievable. I was about to quote the first couple posts at the top to call them out for it but then as I scrolled through I realized I would have to quote the entire fucking thread.

Don't do it

This digits

Those tanks make great targets.

Godspeed user.

is dat oxygin???

Peace out Mossad.

No, it's a pic he got from an imageboard.

How new are you?

does .45 go through?

Do you happen to be a mod by any chance? Policing an imageboard for free must have finally gotten to you.

this is a larp thread. ive seen this before. too stoned to do reverse image though..ha ha

those things are 40% air you moron. you're better off sucking down the emmissions from your muffler

yup, its pretty thin stuff. Although i did find one .45 slug sitting inside of it one time. it could have hit the ground or the top reinforced part after punching through the one side.

Is this the vaping thing I keep hearing my kids talking about? Where is the "Q" thread
+++

He changed his mind then, but he's sure about going through with it now. What's your point?