Lack of self awareness in the alt-right

If whites are genetically more altruistic, doesn't the idea of white nationalism and aiming for an ethnostate completely go against the genetic traits of whites? making their whole argument implode in on itself.
If the alt-right insist that altruism doesn't define them, then why can't any other race claim the same about their genetic traits?

"Pathological altruism" is one of the weakest far right talking points. I put it in the same box as "r-k selection theory" as bullshit psuedo-scientific rationalizations that make you feel smart.

It's the white version of when niggers talk about how melanin is some kind of divine substance that allows black people to open their third eye or some shit.

Is that them trying to deflect by saying its altruism
but not "Pathological altruism"
Sounds like like when commies say thats not real communism

>alt-right
made up term

>ethno nationalism
is the most altruistic philosophy

Except that it is always immediately followed by liebensraum which is the most psychotic philosophy.

Surprise! There's not enough land on earth for every ethnicity to be satisfied!

>earth

Can you explain why ethno nationalism is the most altruistic philosophy?

If you have meekness without strength you will be rolled over
If you have strength without meekness you are a barbarian
We are just altruistic enough.

The reason they bring it up is as their rationalization for why white countries would accept so many non-whites which they have already decided there could be no possible rational reason to do.

Assuming it was true, then it they can justify seemingly harsh hardline white nationalism on the grounds that the white man's inherent altruism will cause us to commit demographic suicide as a race therefore we need to over-compensate our inherent compassion by being assholes.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess its something along the lines of
> white countries for whites
> africa for africans
> asia for asians
> keep you high IQ skilled people to fix your country and we'll fix ours
> everybody's happy in their own tribal pockets

why can't an ethnostate help other people and other countries? your thread is AIDS

This is a good point, i never liked the whole argument that whites are alturistic when we butchered tens of millions of Europeans in global wars.
My opinion of the Alt Right is that its just a drag net to discredit genuine white/European Nationalists and the dissident right.

The alt-right has more followers than any "genuine white/European Nationalist group" and it's still growing and networking with all those pre-existing groups.

Don't you think it's time to ditch that narrative at this point? If not now, when?

ok so if we embrace tribalism. Where does the line get drawn? If we live in an ethnostate, surely the desire to be tribal will still exist and it will have to be vented once more. What's the next step and where does it end? IQ? attractiveness? height? etc. the urge will never end.

>"Pathological altruism" is one of the weakest far right talking points. I put it in the same box as "r-k selection theory" as bullshit psuedo-scientific rationalizations
I don't think so. It's not a scientific term at all. What makes you think that?
It's a political term describing a pathological behaviour that favors others to a degree of self-neglect.

>If whites are genetically more altruistic, doesn't the idea of white nationalism and aiming for an ethnostate completely go against the genetic traits of whites?
There is some truth to it, yes. The US was thought as a white (WASP) state by its founders and now its completely overrun.
But there is no reason not to learn from your mistakes and build better institutions for the ethnostate you want to create.
A worthwhile civilization is built upon people with high potential and good organizations to keep it running. Noone claimed that you should let your feelings run amok and make them the basis for the workings of your country. That's why it's often said that women's suffrage was the original fault of Western society. Women decide much more emotional than men.
Besides I would also propose eugenics and genetic engineering to drive out-group empathy down.

>he believes the ethnostate meme

>It's a political term describing a pathological behaviour that favors others to a degree of self-neglect.

nah, that's cuck. When pathological altruism is invoked, it's usually an assertion that whites have a genetic trait to be more altruistic due to living in cold sparsely populated environments for thousands of years and having to co-operate more to survive or some shit like that.

because caring about your own people is altruistic you dumbfuck. not only that but white people have advanced humanity the most in terms of medicine and technology, and they are also the only race who gives a shit about the plight of other races. do you think the Chinese give a shit about starving africans? no. if you actually care about humanity as a whole you'd better hope the white race doesn't go extinct.

You're a fucking moron.

'Pathological altruism" refers to the natural tendency of white people to treat nonwhites pretty damn well compared to how every other ethnic group treats outsiders. It has nothing to do with whether white nationalism is good or not.

White nationalism is espoused because other groups don't have pathological altruism. If you let them in, they'll mooch off you until society collapses and then murder you. So in order to survive, whites need to wake up and deny our own instinct to be kind after seeing a picture of some sad brown kid in bumfuckistan.

>whites are the only race that gives a shit about other races.

Thats the point im making. If that is in our genetics which you seem to agree with. Then how does that fit with ethno nationalism?

Have you seen Molymemes video, the facists that surround us? Parts 1 & 2?

2/3 of white people are willing to cause extreme harm and death to total strangers screaming in their ears as long as someone tells them to do it and assures them they won't be responsible. The sociopaths seem to control society and the worker ant masses will fucking trample anyone if they are told to, unless they are taught early on about morality.

Nevermind genetics, the human race really is only a couple of steps removed from being full on animals with baseball caps and automatic weapons. Pretty sure altruism is a meme at this point practically, I mean hell Commies were pretty "altruistic".

So if you can deny your own instinct, why can't other races with their traits? can you see the hypocrisy?

When people talk about suicidal altruism they're making a cultural critique of mainly one generation (Boomers) and the Boomer influenced.

Altruism starts at home.

I don't know much about this altruistic horse shit, but I do know that the Greeks had aqueducts while the Africans were still in mud huts eating dirt.

I don't think its a good idea to flood the world with people who can't develop society beyond tribal communities.

>So if you can deny your own instinct, why can't other races with their traits?

They're not smart enough to do so. Denying your own instincts requires self-awareness and self-discipline, which niggers don't have. That's why whites managed to cage their natural urge to fuck 300 women and murder every competitor they see, redirecting that energy into developing civilization; but Africa is still a shithole where people rape each other constantly.

If you think i am repeating a narrative then you are part of the problem and no they are not even close the same level as EE Nationalists so shut your mutt mouth.

and what makes you think whites are smart enough to deny their altruism? clearly the majority of whites are failing at that.

I always thought of it as an individual trait.
But I DO think that our societies are geared more towards conformism and compromises and I DO think it's a genetic expression.
I still don't understand the question of this thread.

Because we managed to do it during colonization. The early days of the global empires were whites looking after their own interests while throwing the browns a bone because even our scraps were better than what they achieved on their own.

It was when egalitarians started crying and pointing out how helpful and civilized the browns were (not recognizing their good behavior was the result of white governance), that whites were convinced to stop suppressing that instinct, and shit went downhill.

no, it means that whites should realize that they tend toward high-trust, high-cooperation societies and should take care of themselves lest they become a despised minority and even disappear in the absence of geographical boundaries of the past and the presence of global influences looking to have as much money and power as possible that don't care about them as a folk.

>whites were convinced to stop suppressing that instinct

Aren't you admitting that genetic traits are worthless if they can be influenced by cultural and societal changes?

That's because we're not Eastern Europe? If you want that type of nationalism, just be a little cuck country that has never had an empire and is constantly wiped out of existence and genocided. I think I prefer our western pro-white movement, thanks.

Whites aren't more altruistic.

Whites are capable of displacing individualistic needs to the extent that they can form strong civilizations. Blacks are the polar opposite. Asians are to the communal degree so much that they repress their individual initiative and liberty.

Whites, in the absence of true adversity, have become gripped with guilt for living life on easy mode. This guilt was once alleviated through religious tributes, but now the secularized white world now alleviates it through self-flagellation.

Their pity in abundance has led to an obsession with "victim" classes, and retribution against "oppressor" classes, which are a complicate fabrication of a very recent and myopic view.

Someone post him the speech about the lion who gets pushed too far

>If whites are genetically more altruistic, doesn't the idea of white nationalism and aiming for an ethnostate completely go against the genetic traits of whites?
Why?
Generally != always and who said that white people's altruism must extend to national scales?
Defend your premise.

Of course the altruism will/does extend to a national scale. By your own logic you are debunking the idea that the success of nations is rooted in the genetics.
Are you admitting that genetics don't play a role in Africas success?

How can Antifa compete?

do you think the white mans self loathing and guilt is genetic? and/or has evolutionary reasons behind it?

>Of course the altruism will/does extend to a national scale
You have no explained/justified why a trait enabling community building on a small scale must apply to nation-level organizations.
Say "yes because yes" is tantamount to saying nothing.

>Say "yes because yes" is tantamount to saying nothing.

complete garbage. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument. You don't get to cherry pick when genetics matter and when its irrelevant.

What is a strawman argument. Fkn liberals really just don't understand population trends at all.

"More" doesn't mean to "the exclusion of all else". Retard.
It's a comparative statement made in relation to other populations.
By necessity whites had to develop a greater tolerance for out-groups because of natural selection during the ice age.
But that goes hand in hand with requiring those tolerated out-groups to pull their weight in harsh survival conditions.
(Helping bring down mammoths or whatever)

Yes, we are more tolerant and altruistic. Which is why we haven't had the great purge yet. But we also have a hard "cut off point" when our altruism is being abused by opportunistic sub-populations. Which is why the great purge is coming.

Not to say that other populations don't have variations of these traits. They just have lesser altruistic traits, and greater/more easily triggered "purging" traits. The zinger is that when whitey purges, it's in step with our generally greater levels of work ethic and problem solving abilities. We don't like leaving a job undone, or get into shit like that just to get some negative emotions out out or system. We treat it like a problem that needs to be solved down to the atomic level. And we won't settle down until it is. There must be a paradigm change or we haven't achieved anything, only a slight retardation of the problem's growth.

Only those with self-awareness can freely choose without coercion to overrule their genetic traits.

A white man can be convinced to stop being altruistic, because he's self-aware and intelligent enough to recognize his instinct and reject it.

Blacks are convinced to stop chimping through the threat of force, because in the hierarchy of instinct the preservation of life and freedom trumps the desire to rape and steal.

Genetic traits are not the be all and end all of an individual's behaviour. What determines their behaviour is their innate instinct combined with the environment surrounding them.

Intelligent individuals can be convinced to overrule their instinct, stupid ones can only be forced to ignore an instinct because they need to satisfy a more important one. On the whole, whites are smart enough to choose to overrule their instinct. On the whole, blacks are stupid enough that the only way to leash their uncivilized behaviour is through threat of punishment.

*out of our system

so your admitting that the environment has a stronger influence then genetics?

If intelligence can override instinct then why don't ethno nationalists base their segregation on IQ rather than race?

Altruism for ones own race and class. /thread you dumb fucking mongrel

no you are complete garbage putting supposition as fact so either defend it or eat more muzzie cock

so, in your opinion, why did white countries accept so many nonwhites?

Look at how non whites are treated in white countries. Do you think any other race does that? Do you think any other race would do that? Even during Slavery, whites were treating slaves comparatively well. When slavery ended, it was once again due to whites. No other race shows/has shown as much compassion both throughout history and right now.
The problem is that white altruism has gone way too far since at least the 60s and is presently threatening our entire existence.
Also, as for your claim about "lack of self awareness", it should be fairly obvious that whites being generally more altruistic doesn't mean that all whites are entirely altruistic 100% of the time. We would have been wiped out thousands of years ago if that were the case.

Dude, what do you think all nations are before "diversity" and multiculturalism is forced upon them? Theyre Ethnostates, England was an ethnostate since its creation, so is Japan, China, Thailand, etc.. There is nothing inherently wrong or dangerous about ethnostates - its the norm.

This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.
>If Shitskins abused the kindness of Whites
>Shouldn't Whites allow them to abuse Whites forever???

>Live for tens of thousands of years in racially homogeneous societies (that's why whites and niggers).
>"Hurr racially homogeneous societies go against white genetics"

kill self now

No
When we get like this our altruism is still there but it is directed only at ourselves

Jews

>2/3 of white people are willing to cause extreme harm and death to total strangers screaming in their ears
well if someone is in your face screaming at you in your ears, that's a physical threat imo and should be met with harm if they don't stop, i'm sure this transcends race.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say...