Soremachi

What the heck this ended! I just found out, and now I'm sad ;_;

I want a S2

The previous chapter was a better way to end it.

I'm gonna miss Kon. Is there any news on what the mangaka will do next?

The previous chapter would also have been terrible. It would have left you wanting a conclusion, whereas this at least confirms that nothing happened with it, and generally would have been a huge downer.
This is also terrible, but I think I prefer it to the previous one. Neither chapter should have been written though.

I think the non chronological-ness to this manga kind of made the ending worse

It's because Sup Forums hates good series and only exists to circlejerk over moeshit and shipper-bait

Soremachi is SOREly underrated

The real issue is that it's a series without much for a technical plot, being basically slice of life, so there's not much to really wrap up. Trying a create a definitive ending for series like this usually goes poorly. Seinfeld, for example.

Have to admit that I never picked it back up after I reached that huge gap in the translated chapters back in the day. Maybe now would be a good time.

I can't feel too bad; he's been working on this for like 10 years now, right?

I dunno, graduation endings always end up pretty well for a 'plotless' anime.

I want to forcefully sex the Hotori in her butt and have loving vaginal intercourse in missionary position with Kon-sempai.

>It would have left you wanting a conclusion
not him but no matter how it ended not wrapping up the triangle would have left me wanting more from a conclusion

>The main guy never confessed to Hotori

being sanada is suffering

I can't remember anything good about this manga, though I have the distinct feeling that it started with much promise. The ending blew.

True, but I meant that the content of that chapter would have left the audience wanting a conclusion to the events within it. Either way that still felt unfinished, but that would basically have been like ending on part 1 of a two part episode.

That does work well in a lot of series, but school wasn't really a big part of Soremachi, even if they were students. There really isn't a single event that could have felt like an end.

This was probably the closest he got.

>I can't remember anything good about this manga

It was a shit ending.
Honestly even that make believe ending with her opening a detective agency with Kon would be a better ending.

the lewd fanart!