MASSIVE CORRUPTION BEING RAPIDLY EXPOSED NOW

Four more from Muellers team biased.

Who interviewed Flynn? The FBI Hillary plant and Meuller. Who handed out all the immunities? The Hillary FBI plant....now 4 more...

bumping to unravel this injustice

fake news

>James Brower

KYS

You think democrats will ever learn they can’t beat President Trump?

This is literally the same thing as liberals freaking out over Trump saying nice things about Putin on Twitter

On a side note, the congress and senate have to reach a budget agreement by Friday or the Government shuts down.

Cattler and Flynn are cleaning house. This week is going to be fun.

It's not because the investigators showing they have a bias against Trump means they are not qualified to continue their investigation. It's not illegal what they did, but politics will convince people to have something done about this.

>Investigative team meant to be impartially investigating russian interference in the election are in fact a bunch of clinton/dnc lawyers and stooges with a political axe to grind against trump

>Trump tangentially referenced putin on twitter

>liberals: LIOL ITS THUE SAME
>IMEAPC HG DRUMOPHF NAOW

it just keeps getting better and better today

Trump is not an investigator, though.

What's even better is that even with a massively biased investigation team there remains no evidence of Russian Collusion.

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS.

Even with the deck stacked in their favor they still can't win!

Guys can you please stop talking about this? We're trying to get Trump impeached and this is hindering EVERYTHING. JUST FUCKING STOP!

Bump

Two scoops!

I agree. This is doing nobody any good when there is someone so dangerous in charge of America. I'm starting to think people here actually LIKE Trump, when EVERYONE I know hates Trump... so it's not possible

Bamp for justice

>its literally the same
>literally
is it?

They literally all of the media, branches of government, universities-k-12 and pretty much anything else you can think of and still screwed up getting that sociopathic monster elected, so no.

this idiot has never been right once about his conspiracies
why does he get reposted

Were the memes dank though?

faggit CTR

>faggotbook always has latest trump "scandal" in the trending section
>go there now and no mention of this, only flynn shit
i hope he tears these shit sites down

I thought trump wasn't under investigation
Trumpfags are in panic mode and desperate