Who is (you)r favorite servant?

Who is (you)r favorite servant?

And what are some servants you'd like to see in the future?
Would personally like to see
Ulysses, Chiron, Rider Medea, Sinbad and Don Quixote.

Kojiro. And they need to make a Saber Kojiro.

Why does Assassin get shitted on so heavily? He's easily one of the most interesting servants historically speaking.

He's in the same boat as Hercules where being op in the lore turns you into a jobber in actuality.
F/GO gave him a time to shine though.

Genderswapped H.P. Lovecraft as Caster might be pretty cool.

Would love to see Baron Munchausen, especially since hes both real and fictional.
Clearly he'd have EX-Rank Luck.

>Genderswapped
This is fully unnecessary and needs to cease. Da Vinci is funny but what the fuck is a genderswapped Miyamoto Musashi?

Takeuchi needs to be assassinated.

From the side material for Apocrypha:

The early period right after the subspecies Holy Grails began was called the “golden era of Assassins”, where Assassins (Hassan-i-Sabbah) were a great menace (because, on top of their prana consumption being low, killing Masters was far easier than battles between Servants, so it might have seemed like easier work in its own way), but by the middle period, countermeasures against them were naturally taken and the Hassan boom fell into decline. It’s apparently a common sight for Masters who enjoy having their Servants fight each other to easily team up just as Assassin is confirmed to be summoned.

It is quite common in the subspecies Holy Grail Wars for the Servants to be unable to display their full power as much as in Fuyuki depending on the quality of the leylines, and, since the advantages and disadvantages of each Servant also becomes clear according to their level of fame in the land where a war takes place, it often turns into a competition to obtain the catalysts of local Servants.
For instance, a subspecies Holy Grail War in Greece would create a struggle for a “catalyst of Heracles”, and the magi who managed to get it would win… In other words, the whole thing seems to go full circle and turn into a simple battle of magecraft between magi in the end. As a cute one-time divorcee magus said, “Rather, the whole idea of fighting that macho guy in his homeland is seriously ridiculous in the first place.”
After the use of Heracles was forbidden as a result of that, the next war turned into a competition over the catalyst of Achilles, and so there has never been a proper Holy Grail War held in Greece. There exist terrible tales of Holy Grail Wars like this.

Cursed arm is

M O E
O
E

>Don Quixote
He's a literary character. There's not even a pretension of him having been real.

Maybe summon Cervantes as a Caster or something.

>Who is (you)r favorite servant?
Men: Gilgamesh Women: Mordred
>And what are some servants you'd like to see in the future?
Atilla the hun

fictional and literature characters can be servants too user.

Nikola Tesla as Caster, John Henry as Berserker

>Atilla the hun
Turning him into a alien-loli with a space sword is the worst example of r63 Fate has done

ayy lmao

Alt Scathach when?

Saber>Lancer>Rider>Archer>Assassin>Caster>Gilgamesh>True Assassin>Berserker as they were in Stay Night and Hollow. No Servants in Zero stuck with me besides Iskander, and that includes Saber.

Remind me; How much of the knockoff HGWs were explained in the Original Trilogy? All I remember is in the Afro Taiga quiz was the 5th Fuyuki was the 700-odd one overall.

Worst taste I've ever heard of.

Non to my knowledge, but its been a while since I've read Fate

Shuck it, Trebek

Best servant coming through

Heracles. I like how even the mad enhancement can't stop him being a good figure to Ilya.

I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

There should be a Hitler servant.

>Who is (you)r favorite servant?
EMIYA
And what are some servants you'd like to see in the future?
SEIGI NO MIKATA PRIMSA EMIYA who combines the 2nd sorcery from the jewel sword with his reality marble to summon unlimited Emiyas/boney of his sword.

None, only the previous ones. We don't see 1st and 2nd because it ended in massacre.

Why your favorite servant is non-existent?

Because they are all just fiction?

Best Servant and Master combo coming through.

Looking forward to more delicious brown Servants, making Cleo snow-white was a mistake.
Hannibal and Vercingetorix would also be great.

>loli
Come on.

Altera is a donut steel like Emiya though.

Andersen will always be one of my top favorites.

Would like to see Roland, Sun Wukong, and Paris some day.

1st wasn't a full blown war, it was just the conflict between the three families. The second brought in outsiders and turned it into an all out HGW

Tamamo or Arturia
I'd like to see Shiki Tohno appear as an assassin somehow because Arc was a berserker in Extra. I wouldn't mind seeing George Washington as a rider or ruler too.

>Chiron
Already exist

Your best combo is shit user.

also pic related best combo

Actually the real one is still a guy she only took the name and she's not an alien. Altera is a sentient ancient alien weapon

Hannibal Barca.

Hands down.

>Summons elephants
>Bro-tier strategy meetings
>Organizes tactical alliances

This. Most perfect duo.

>Over-reliant on his chariot
>little to no martial feats (best he did was kill some Hassan clones)
>Bombastic and a proud showoff; subterfuge is out the window
>Ionion Hetaroi is 1 for 3, and that 1 was the absolute hardest counter against an already piss poor servant.
>complete retard in the GO Zero event

4/10 would not summon

I would want El Cid, he cannot die even if he is killed

Tamamo Tuesday!

1. Angry Manjew.
2. Solomon.
3. Most Round Table losers and Enkidu.

El Cid would be King Arthur OP tier.
>Famous Horse that can become NP
>Has 2 Swords that can be NP
>Literally unkilleable if Holy Grail is on Spain or Morish lands.
>His last battle fighting even when he's killed would make some Hercules tier NP.

I still wonder why hasn't he appeared at all

Favorite Servant male Lancer-bro female Berseker Arcueid

I would love El Cid, and what about some VIkings

Jason when?

Argo and all the Argonauts can be his NP

The only way to make him that OP is being another saber clone

I'd like to see another of Jeanne's retinue show up. Preferably La Hire as a Berserker.

Just Sensei

Saber Jeanne when?

No.

He needs to be a man so August Derleth can be a loli and his fiancee.

I want Uathach first.

> Favourites
Nobunaga, Minamoto and Archer Arthuria.

> Would personally like to see
Pic related.
Goddess Rho as Grand Saber. (Summonable - After your encounter with her in Camelot Singularity who has both her Rho Spear and Excalibur from bedivere.)
Bicycle NP Medusa
Angelica as an Caster/Archer Servant.
Avenger Jesus

>Avenger Jesus
Edgy

Rider Cu, Berserker Cu (non-Alter) and Saber Cu would all be legit.
Not sure why he doesn't get an Archer form though, a ton of his legends have him one-hit killing famous heroes with slings.

>Girl MC
Replace her with the guy and we have a deal.

Drifters had Literally Avenger Jesus and it was stupid as hell.

>Gilgamesh and Enkidu
>Beowulf
>Arjuna and Karna
>Carmilla
>Edmond Dantes
>Frakenstein
>Sherlock Holmes

You were saying?

On that note, Ruler Jean Valjean or Lancer Captain Ahab would be pretty sweet.

>>Gilgamesh and Enkidu

Those two may have been real. Of course once you remove the embellishments it was a bearded hairy man in wrestling down a shit and dirt covered caveman in the goatpen and fucking him in the ass, not quite as heroic and cool as the story, but they seem to have existed nonetheless (at least Gilgamesh).

Hassans get their moment of glory in F/GO, even more when King Hassan was revealed.

I am a sucker for big giant scary monsters protecting lolis.

>Avenger Jesus

Why ? There is a Savior class for saint like him and Buddha.

doc holiday
wild bill hikkok
bonnie and clyde
richard the lionheart
william wallace
lee harvey oswald

Original Hassan is one of the most feared servants in the franchise. Even by the other Hassan.

He's the only legit hero among them. The others are closer to being anti-heroes. or low level cursed heroes.

Reason Hassans take shit is because it requires fame and power to be a hero, they have neither. They have no fame, no individualism, and they aren't fighters. They're assassins after all. No master to date has used them correctly.

I just found it kind of disappointing that there's next to no variety for the Assassin class servants.

are you ready to be bankrupt?

Ex-Grand Assassin is about to make nips bankrupt.

>Nero

fuck off with your Mary Sue forced shitty character

its funny coz cu in portuguese means anus

I just want to see Genghis Khan

you know Chiron is already a thing and you will see him in Full glory in Apo anime this year?

>Cethern mac Fintain is an Ulster warrior who aids Cúchulainn in the Táin Bó Cuailnge (Cattle Raid of Cooley), according to the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
>As Cúchulainn lay wounded after his combat with Ferdiad, Cethern entered the fray on his chariot, stark naked and armed only with a silver spike. He killed many men, but was severely wounded.
>Cúchulainn sent to the Connacht camp for doctors to tend to him. The first doctor told Cethern his wounds were fatal. Cethern punched his brains out the back of his head and asked for a second opinion. Forty-nine more doctors told him the same thing, and he killed all of them in turn, except one, who was only stunned. Finally Cúchulainn sent for Conchobar's doctor, Fingín.
>Fingín examined each of Cethern's wounds and was able to tell how he received them and from whom. He gave him two options. He could save his life, but the treatment would take a whole year; or he could make him fit to fight now, in which case he would survive only three more days. Cethern chose the latter. Fingín had Cúchulainn make a bath of bone marrow, and had Cethern sleep in it. He replaced some of his ribs with chariot parts, and tied the frame of the chariot to his belly to keep his insides in. Cethern's wife arrived with his weapons, and he went back into battle.
>The doctor who had only been stunned managed to reach the Connacht camp to warn them, and they put Ailill's crown on a standing stone as a decoy. Cethern put his sword and his fist through the stone. He killed men for a day and a night, until he was surrounded and died fighting.

i want to summon an irish cyborg.

>He replaced some of his ribs with chariot parts, and tied the frame of the chariot to his belly to keep his insides in
We could've gotten this instead of Deermud or Fionn, but no, muh loverboys and shit.

The doctor of course

>favorite
Enkidu
>Would personally like to see
Some slav guys, Napoleon and Henry VIII

Excellent taste.

I've tried to avoid being controlled by gacha's and have just been reading FGO, but fuck now I might have to bite the bullet.

You must admit that he looks fucking cool. Edgy, but cool.

Since Caster can summon imaginary servants, I'd like to summon Lelouch as my servant. On one hand, he's likely to Geass me to obey his orders than mine. On the other hand, I think watching Lelouch Geassing the Grail into not being corrupt/not destroying the world would be worth it.

I know.....
I know.

They would genderbend them all. Except Medea of course.

>richard the lionheart

Happened.

You posted him.

The sword boner guy

I'd like to see Santa as an actual servant, most likely as a rider.

Thanks to FGO bullshit we're never getting that, rejoice!

No matter how hard you try to misrepresent him, the King of Bros is one and only.

Why FGO? If you mean having servants wearing Santa costumes, Extra did it before with Santa Nero and Santam.
Also is implied in the first Christmas event that there was another guy,wearing red, giving gifts to the children but the MC and Alter never found him

It feel kinda wrong to see Gille getting so much importance as Jeanne's comrade when there's other who were as charismatic. And certainly more commendable

Caster Dante with literal Hell as his Reality Marble

Saber/Ruler/Berseker/Avenger William Wallace with raging hate boner for Arturia and her knights

Albania's Skanderberg as Ruler or Saber since he's also a Saint like Jeanne (and actually a more important one)

I would like to see the assassin class actually be useful and not job. It makes no sense that the one class, designed around killing key targets, is always the worst at it.

Chiron is already in and not genderbend.

That was Caesar, user. He was the second-to-last episode.

Shirou is way too kind to FRAGA in Capsule Servant.
He even offers to summon her if he ever joins a Grail War.

Jack
I still try go get Jack, the only one i have right now is Ozzy and Jeanne

Quixote would be great:
>recognizes every servant and NP by sight
>especially strong against knights
>resistant as fuck
>delusions that actually become reallity

Isn't Jack kind of shit in F/A though? If I recall her only advantage is that she's a wild card

Semiramis is pretty good but she is technically a Caster

Yeah, her and her literal whore Master spend the early novels gathering mana and making enemies of both sides. Then when they finally get targeted they go down fast.

The pair probably could have done pretty well in a normal Grail War.

I have a bunch of Servants I like, my favorite is probably Angra Mainyu

I'd like to see Dolasilla