German anons needed!

please help translate the three maps im about to attach!

map 2

final one

need help understanding what these say as my german is only basic and sometimes the translations are too informal....i wanna see what the germans thought of ww1 from their perspective

bump

anyone got any dope fupa open

Nifty maps. Looks like the Leviathan author... Westmoreland? was inspired by them quite directly. When were these drawn?

how quaint

bump, austrian anons welcome as well....

ill even take a swiss person at this point!

There aren't any native German speaking Krauts on here m8. They're all Turks.

as long as they can read and write german, ill even take a turk at this point!

my man it's 6 am in germany

Likely during ww1

help me user!!! 6am is when die deutsche volke wake up after all!

wonder what gave that away, maybe the giant 1914 written on all of them?

get your german waifu to help!

>karte von europa im jahre 1914
just guessing here, but perhaps it means "map of europe in june 1914"
google translate works man, try it

not of the title dude, the fucking small text

As a translator, you're really asking a lot for no pay OP

type it into google translate

can you translate german? i'll pay you with some rare Trudeaus

These maps are unironically beautiful, what's the name of the art style?

quicker if a german does it through reading comprehension

All of it?
That's a shitton of text. What do you need translated?

Post it on Sup Forums as well.

All if you have the time/desire to help a fellow user out. I just want to know what they're saying as my German is only level A2 and reddit german faggots deleted the post obviously

"Funny map of Europe in the year 1914"

[no in german]

feel free to use vocaroo as well

m8 its 6 am and I gotta go to work, ask me again in 14 hours

please !!

Do Germans get paid to play forktruck simulator?

hand wringing too

Post it on Sup Forums, Jimbo

good luck op, german anons are so lazy and useless they usually don't even bother with the translation when they're the ones posting the op

>Subject: OMG HAPPENING IN BADEN WURTENBERG GET IN HERE
>one line in the op
>it's a link to welt.de/krautspeak

When aussies watch their twitch

Must be those nbn cunts. I cant even watch this thread properl

Map 1:
Humoristic map of Europe in 1914

Germany:
Der deutsche Michel (an caricatural allegory of Germany; look it up) has put the war helmet over his jelly bag cap and is stretching with full force, has already grabbed the Frenchman by the scruff of the neck and gives the Russian bear a proper pounding. The Reichsadler releases a surprising amount of bees out of the beehive on his enemies.

Austria-Hungary:
fights dashingly against Russia and Serbia and is treading Montenegro's back. All her people are enthusiastically and united moving against the Russian bugbear.

France:
In retreat. Calls England for help, it's Turks ask for pardon while the gallic cock crows for victories like in 1870/71.

It's a description of the map.
I've got to get ready and make breakfast. I have to work.

Might as well add this

Ich übersetze diese Scheiße nicht, Neger.

thanks for the first bit! should i post again when you guys are off work?

Try posting these in the /deutsch/ general on , but not when it's time to wörk in germany.

Map of Europa in the year of 1914

Drawn by W.Trier

(as far as I can tell there are just geographic locations named; nothing in regards of additional information or humoristic content)

England hides its fleet under its skirt, with their mastiff Ireland in its back. King Oskar looks with tension to Russia. France bravely retreats, while Spain indulges in sweet inaction. Belgium - already has him (I guess its an reference to the aforementioned inaction. Its somewhat strangely phrased). Germany and Austro-Hungary deal good German blows to all sides. Good will reigns in Switzerland. Italy is loyal till death - to the victor. (Once more somewhat strangely phrased) Sicily with vulcanic soil otherwise fully calm. Montenegro - Pack of lice, Serbia - Pack of pigs! The king of Durazzo - Albania - leaves his people. Greece and Turkey love eachother to bits. Ferdinand of Bulgaria also wants something of it. Carolus of Romania? Russia seek to swallow it all, but won't succeed.
Remember: Beggers can't be choosers

>the german's chad-like pose

>montenegro
>a roach
what did they mean by this?

Maybe post a larger picture so people can see the text

>5191▶
>
>Be German
>Too lazy to translate
>Never too lazy to work
Stay you german bros

Saw this exhibit in the MET last week, nice taste user.

Why do you have to make breakfast?

>Clankers
>Darwinist
This makes it seem like the first world war was some kind of ideological struggle (eg. like fascists vs democracy and communism) when the first world war was really just a random group of alliances and treaties with autocratic governments on both sides of the war.

it's from a faggy video game iirc.

People nowadays have no head for understanding different worldviews: plus, the absolute last thing you will ever see in a mainstream media product is any hint of the white brotherhood that existed.

more like furry map, lmao.

This is from the Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld, it's a good series.

Duck austrian germans of WW1 these retards started that shit by emptions of some cuck king it was literally a medievil move

WW1: Mechanical Men vs. Furfags
WW2: Mechanical Men vs. Jewish Furfags

>what's the name of the art style?
german butthurt venting style