Were SEELE globalists jews?

Were SEELE globalists jews?

yes.

Gendo is Genji from the original timeline. He went back in time and fathered him self.

Who knew that Evangelion was so red pilled?

They're quite explicitly a romanticization of the UN Security Council, the poorly understood institution that postwar pop-culture mistook for a shadow cabal that secretly ruled the world through intelligence agencies and non-state actors.

It's a beatnik thing.

No one wants you here.

What is a globalist Jew?

I wonder (((who))) could behind this post?

Name 7 (Seven) things wrong with being Jewish.

Synagogue of satan

What is this and why is it ripping off flip flappers?

Highway traffic
South east asians
Chinese people
Russians on dota 2
Car insurance rates
Colorado renting prices
Living anywhere outside of the US

mybad misread that as worse than being jewish, i got excited.

Not that version, those are brains uploaded to a computer on a UFO before human civilization. Or something. The organization in NGE might have been a more conventional Zionist conspiracy at a point prior to discovering the Dead Sea Scrolls, but they have their own brand when they start mixing crucifixion with Kabbalah and cloning dead aliens.

>globalist jews
They were globalist in the sense that business is international. It is likely at least some of them were kings, or had multigenerational wealth.

Their original plot is not enacted; they had intended on wrestling instrumentality away from Gendou *(prod. Evas), and their design never unfolded. It is likely they wanted to be installed as rulers of the singularity, outside of it. So, they aren't collectivists, and they don't believe in globalism in any particular sense - it would be the only way to amass that amount of power though.
>i like memes and can't contribute anything but

, O K

>South east asians
nigga, you should blame chinks for that, not jews

More like post-ideological transhumanists.

Damn, I thought that was a pretty good parody of people's inclination to blame improbable things on "the jews."

Jews would never join an instrumentality filled with goyim.

There's only one thing worse than being jewish.

No one said there's anything wrong being Jewish.

It just so happens that the people who control the world are Jews.

When the majority all billionaires in the world are Jewish and the most influential politicians are Jewish you start noticing things

But Albanians are muslim too.

But there are albanians.

Ok :
1.you look like a jew
2.You are jewish
3.you act like ajew
4.you think like a jew
5.you talk like a jew
6.you jew people
7.You are a jew

Wake up, the UN just called them out on their shit.