Do circumcisions cause an increased risk of obesity because of hormonal changes?

Do circumcisions cause an increased risk of obesity because of hormonal changes?

no

do you think hormones are made in the skin on your dick flap?

interesting thought

> be me
> still have forskin
> skinny
> know this dude
> circumcised
> fat as fuck
You be the judge...

Just post mutt pictures instead OP

Honestly because of >European education I wouldn't put it past him. Euros will cobble together any fiction to support their asinine views.

Circumcisions result in changes of the brain. Also you can't mastrubate anymore without lube, which also must have an influence. Maybe the cut itself doesn't result in a biological change, but it changes the behaviour which then impacts hormon production. All the old jews and americans born between 1940 and 1970 have the same old circumcision look.

Funny because fiction supports you blieving cutting your foreskin off is a good idea.

i'm cut and I never use lube to masturbate. quit spreading false memes.

Stop lying.

circumcision is so fucking sexy

not lying. the only guys who can't jack off without lube are the ones with botched circumcisions.

Isn't that every circumcision?

nope, your just jealous of my aesthetic head because yours looks like a anteater.

im cut, idk when it happen tho
>be me
>be cut

Keep telling yourself. I have superior girth and pleasure going for me. Circumcision literally change your brain and make you greedy because you don't know satisfaction and are under constant psychological stress.

Yes.
Also it causes the victims to suffer from extreme inferiority feelings. Most of them think of themselves like they are some kind of mutilated gnome. Makes them hate their parents too. And they are so ashamed of their mutilation that they almost never have sex in their lifetime. Luckily it was not done to me.

Kek. No.

why do americans worship kikes so much? they even get circumcised just to get the kikes to like them. "daddy yid daddy yid look I cut my foreskin off too I can has money now?" the jews are laughing at you America they aren't your friend and getting circumcised in honour of them is pure retard they aren't going to share their wealth with you or stop committing genocide against you

I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) aren't even circumcised and it's all just an elaborate scheme to make money.

First, I think you are a faggot and second, circumcision is not NoFap.

kys

Snip the tip, you lose your grip.

Circumcision when performed on babs makes them retarded. You take one of the most torturous concepts an adult can think of, then deploy it on a newborn who has just experienced PTSD from the simple acts of breathing air and feeling room temperature.

lol. If you need a really thin layer of skin to add to your pathetic girth then u must be a pencil dick. And I feel pleasure just fine tyvm. just because I don't finish after 5 thrusts doesn't mean I don't get any pleasure.

Man, you don't get it. It's more pleasurable to women as well because the sliding in causes less friction it's more like tank chain moving in and out.

communism is jewish so the flag explains your tribal brainwashing

yes