What is the Vantablack Pill?

Name your ultimate black pills.

“Vantablack is a chemical substance made of vertically aligned carbon nanotube arrays and is one of the darkest artificial substances known, absorbing up to 99.965% of radiation in the visible spectrum.”

Mine is the west cannot be saved. Even the Vantablack pill doesn’t absorb all light. You’ll see a tiny speck of hope (.035%), so maybe I’m wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

units.miamioh.edu/dragonfly/hide/gestalt.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard that they can't use Vantablack as camo during night operations because it's so dark that you actually stick out like a sore thumb due to the lack of reflection

man that stuff is crazy looking

>literally a black cube

Are we pill larping now?

except it's not a cube. It's a flat surface but your eyes cannot tell because there is no depth perception

its a rough one op

we're always pill-larping, OP just found an ediger (actually the edigiest) way to do so

nothing's blacker than vantablack

except my soul

Sarah Silverman’s body looks terrible.

I am a total Loser and haven't achieved anything in my personal life i go to collage every day and see Tyrone with my high school crush on his arm and she wont give me a second look fuck them more jew brainwashing

> LOOK at the amazing things MY PEOPLE the white race has accomplished Niggers could never accomplish anything like this TYRONE could fuck Tracy all he want his savage people could never make something like this

WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER

That is some Popeye's Chicken on Dr Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard-level blackness.

You can always donate to Lauren Southern’s Patreon account to feel better. :)

Yeah. It's like seeing something move in front of a field of stars. You just get this hole in your vision that looks like God had a rendering error. It also causes a big fucking nothing to appear in IR, which is the biggest problem. It just becomes this void to night vision.

mine is still smart dust.

vantablack has shitloads of applications that haven't even begun to be scratched though. Makes things like active camo a cheatcode since you already have something that bends the light in extremes.

on $0.99 Tuesday

Exactly.

kek

the black pill is that its already too late. the jew controls everything and it was too late about 100 years ago.

The beginning tripped me out more than the end desu

cant tell the difference between concave and convex. i saw it coming desu but it still made me wtf

nanotube tunnels so deep they're burrowing into different dimensions

That shit would make some really good halloween costumes

You mean Fulgin? Btw, is there are red pilled book than the book of the new sun?

This is pretty wild, but I believe it

The sun will engulf the Earth

WE

The Sabbatean-Frankists.

You better believe it friend
>whites domesticate wolves
>wolves start following us around
>enter the war with jews
>at night, whites used wolves to attack jew lairs
>jews started believing that whites were literally turning into wolves at night
>jews created the myth of the Werewolf, a Cro-Magnon turning into a wolf under a full moon
>these attacks happened under a full moon because whites had poor eyesight at night and needed light
>the full moon is the Dark Sun

all whites and asians have neanderthal DNA admixture stop being retarded

I was OP in that thread so long ago brother.
Keep fighting.

Sweden.webm

so basically its completely useless outside of looking cool.

Is that Jordan Peterson's grandfather at the bottom?

It's not useless you fuckin' fag, it has a specific purpose.

Bump

Thanks muchly for the work you put into that friend

So what is the timeline? Were we all from one common ancestry, and it broke off? What was the break off point, and why?

It has technical and artistic uses. Stuff like lining the inside of light sensitive equipment.

Some Muslim bought that color so no one can use it unless they buy it off him, so I guess you're right

WHEN THE FUCK CAN I GET VANTAMEME COLORED CLOTHING

You say that like any 30,000 year long conjecture would be accurate.
I dont have an answer for you.

>whites vs jews is literally werewolves vs vampires
i can't handle this

Holy shit you're very sad, perhaps you should just move on you big gay retard and get a nice fat girl that's more in your league.

Machine intelligence is part of what we call nature. There is no line between humans, animals and machines. Westworld might have more in common with our reality than we think.

Can the material be doped so that it picks up a charge from light?

Muh autarchy

the ultimate blackpill:
>progressive governments want us to chimp out and have race wars so they can apply martial law and keep the people locked down under the status-quo for good
>the only real way to fight is on an intellectual level, meanwhile we've been mostly de-platformed on every single intellectual front, from online medias to universities.
>only thing left is memes or a complete takeover of the government, and the latter will see us killed in the streets and our names printed alongside the atrocities of WW2.

the blood libel, rabbi performed circumcision
pic related Dracula 1931, we all know how Jews like to signal in the entertainment industry
note the necklace

It's also extremely brittle and flakey.

I wonder if there's a connection to biblical lore / book of Enoch

Supposedly God wiped out the wretched, genetically deficient people who had been tainted by demonic blood and incest/inbreeding. The resulting flood allowed Noah and his offspring to recover the genetically ideal, "original" mens bloodline that God made, untainted.

Perhaps it's not a surprise the first thing the khazars (neanderthals supposedly) killed off and bred with the Jewish people, stole their destiny, and began to wage war on humanity and God / Christianity.

A zentai suit made of this shit would be terrifying. Imagine being out in public and seeing a void man crawling on all fours right at you

or a blade covered in it

Sauce

Ill be using that as a talking point in the future, good shit sir.

Haha sick, Jews have to be the gay ass vampires and whites get to be the werewolves which are cooler.

>-1% meme come true
Kek

Theres your application right there. I'm no sword collecting weeb, but that would be undeniably fucking cool.

>this is what leftists have to convince themselves when they can't win an argument

katana weeb shit would be gay as fuck, but imagine like something practical, a gladius or a rapier or some shit.

Also called appeal to accomplishment fallacy

Could probably be used in solar energy somehow, since it's absorbing all light (and turning it to heat)

>paint an entire base with this
>enemy invades but all your soldiers are wearing this as camo as well
>stealth kills everywhere

>GLORP!

>Mine is the west cannot be saved.
It will be saved through physical violent conflict that the non-whites will start, once they falsely feel themselves strong enough.
The downside is that China will become the 1st superpower at that point.

Black is already known to be a terrible camo at night for that specific reason

Frankenstein's monsters are cooler.

Regular black is already like that, it's why they don't use black camo in night ops and instead use a blue-ish grey or murkey grey/green.

So what is it used for? I can only think of camouflage and energy conversion (like solar panels).
I'm genuinely curious.

optics and lighting

infrared cameras, heat absorption, telescopes, and pretty much any instrument that benefits from blocking out visual noise

See Black makes for shitty camo.
Read up more on the theory of camo here
units.miamioh.edu/dragonfly/hide/gestalt.shtml

Would love some sources on this one.

Just looks like the usual unverified claims to stir up hatred to me, but I am open to change my mind if you can show evidence.

inb4 I am a kike shill

The colour is exclusively licensed to some stinky greedy artist.

Its really good for telescopes. It blocks out most of the background light allowing you to focus on exactly what you want. Its why we're able to take picture of distant solar systems now.

Yes. Red is a better color.

Fuckin kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Only le 0% face absorb all the light.

NOT FUCKING POLITICS RELATED

Are the jews more neanderthal than other people or what is he trying to say there in that pic?

Vantablacked

There's literally just one guy with a youtube documentary who claims that Neanderthals were really furry ape carnivores that ate/ raped early humans and each other. He doesn't have good info to support these claims either. The rest is just /x/ tier crap with a little Sup Forums paranoia mixed in.

>OP finally found the average Argentinian skin tone

who is who in this story? cro-magnon are the humans and the neandethals are the jews/khazars? i'm looking at that guys webpage, but i'd prefer a QRD

cro magnon are whites/blacks/mongoloids Khazar jews are neanderthals, who maybe genocided the real jews some thousands of years ago

>whites vs jews is literally werewolves vs vampires
means that the movie Twilight takes on a whole new meaning, where the (((vampire))) takes the white virgin girl