Literally Perfection

Literally Perfection

her mom is hotter. I would be going out with fuuka but I would be thinking about suzuka

should I tell him?

he knows its just a low level bait thread

that last chapter tho

Is it a boy ?

Enjoy your crush.

literally a corpse

>Enjoy your crush.
She isn't flat enough for my tastes yet

It's like she was delivered from god!

I agree what a cutie

I'd hit her.

Is there any point in continuing this show?

I don't even watch this show or read this manga but I've been on Sup Forums long enough to know not to watch this piece of shit or to get invested in this girl.

No point in me even reading or watching this shit now

Surely you mean Yuzuki

Aoi is so much better

Jesus fucking Christ. Why do I have to find out about this shit after I'm already hugely invested in Fuuka as a character? I got a sudden sick feeling when she said shit about her dreams seeing as it's an obvious flag, but I thought, nah, not in some cute little romcom, surely? Just fuck me right up in the ass.

Fuuka 2.0 > 1.0

this, really.

sometimes I wish 1.0 didn't die so that 2.0 can steal him away legit

So does the show suck? I gave up on the manga around the time Fuuka 2.0 showed up.

it will suck the only thing that can save it is if they use good music. manga gets worse fuuka 1.0 gets cloned and acts like her original self

>Implying Fuuka 3.0 isn't superior to Fuuka 2.0 as the newest version.

Can't wait for the Fuuka 5.1 patch to drop.

>yfw after Fuuka ends Seo keeps drawing omake updates with new Fuukas every year

I'll never not enjoy truck

hopefully patch 5.1 will fix all the bugs.But I'm sure purist fags out there are gonna say vanilla is the best

I hope fuuka 2.0 gets hit by a boat. Seo wouldn't be game enough to use a truck again

1.0 and 3.0 can't match 2.0's body.

1.0 is undeniably cute though

Yeah, too bad her perfection is six feet under now.

She's a giant cunt and is gonna get SEO'd anyway

I don't even know what this show is but I take it she gets run over by a truck and dies right?

はい

But her mom is already out!

does it show her mangled corpse?

R O A D K I L L
Seriously, why even?

>she doesn't tell the class Yuu peaked on her
>she doesn't tell Yuu he's cool when he thinks he's saving her
Fuck

Knock knock.