Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk
youtu.be/cp4fxe75810
magic.tcgplayer.com/db/print.asp?ID=3096
ygorganization.com/ocg-01092017-ocg-japan-and-china-decklists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk

What does it do again?

cause every deck can actually use it. Just watch Jewnami errata and reprint the card saying you can only use one, once per duel.

draw two jews

It allows you to draw two new cards from your deck to your hand.

youtu.be/cp4fxe75810

Uh, you don't get to draw two cards.

No, they just ban it and make a new card with a slightly different name and nerfed effect.

They're not my cards.

>absolutely useless when Naturia Beast is on the field
Try again

Don't worry no charge for them

And, why would I want them?

Superior Pot reporting in

Thanks

>Implying a conditional Pot of Greed is better than Pot of Greed
Fucking garbage

Is there any deck that wouldn't benefit from running 3 pot of greeds?

No matter how I look at it, this seems more broken than Pot of Greed.

>implying PoG targets

Neither of those target a player. Nice deckbuilding.

They work for the hax man, the Pharaoh.

...Yami?

Just run a deck with only Pots and Exodias, literally you win if you start first.

Aye

Just run a deck of 5 cards with only exodia in it and you always win.

In a vacuum Pot of Greed will always be better. Greed doesn't have a condition that needs to be met to activate.

In the current meta greed would be better due to meta decks either being pendulum or having a high degree of graveyard recursion so you either can't or don't want to touch your graveyard

Literally what is the point of this card?

This. Graveyard isn't "dead" in modern Yugioh. It's more like your usable deck.

Sometimes you have cards that can summon other cards only from your deck, if you do then this card is pretty god damn fucking useful you god damn stupid fucking mouth-breather holy shit I'm gay.

not sure if bait or just retarded

What is objectively the worst card ever designed?

Kuriboh. It's the weakest card in the game and completely worthless.

Worst in what regard? Being unplayable or being so broken that it warps the game in an unhealthy fashion?

Ultimate Offering, probably

Tap into your eternal Jew in your soul.

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole is pretty retarded

> or your opponent's Battle Phase
Jesus fuck. What. Why did I not use that as a small child?

double infinite damage

Sup niggas

What deck would your waifu play?

Jar of Greed is fucking stupid. It's a trap so you can't use it on the turn you set it down and when you do use it you only get to draw one card. This card is also the card you would of drawn instead of Jar of Greed if you didn't have Jar of Greed in your deck in the first place.

It may be the most useless card in the whole damn game.

It was errata'd to explain that.

Because it was a trap, that was a possibility. However, the original wording didn't make people think it could be used that way. It IS a trap, making it an effect that could be activated in the enemy's turn.

I abused the fuck out of Ultimate Offering and Gadgets back in the day.

It thins the deck, scrub.

Deck thinning is the most blue pilled meme. Not the same game but
magic.tcgplayer.com/db/print.asp?ID=3096

It can also be activated if your opponent attempts to destroy it, making your opponent waste an MST or some other card.

Wouldn't it be negated by Mystical Space Typhoon, though?

>would of
Opinion discarded.

see

A Tama deck.

It's not useless it thins your deck at almost no cost.
You have one less option the turn you draw it, and it can be removed before the turn ends, but it essentially lets you run a 37 card deck.
The smaller your deck is, the more likely you are to draw any given card, the more likely you are to draw the card you want.

No. If they target your (facedown) Jar of Greed (say, you waited to activate it) you can activate it in response. Which wastes their MST.

It's a little different in MTG because you can only play one land per turn. and fetch lands count to that rule. Additionally, late game, lands become dead draws.

are monarchs good in 2017

Every Legacy deck would play 4x Mishra's Bauble if that was the case, but they don't. Because getting the card a turn late is a significant disadvantage.

MST does not negate. It can soft "negate" cards that require stay to be on field to resolve but it will never actually negate

TCG limit Pandeity, Aether and Stormforth

You'll most likely bricks now if you play Monarch

I'm not even going to try reading that shit, but ctrl+f tells me it's missing the point.
>Certainly, they function as excellent color fixers when you’re playing them with both allied colors,
Fetches work magic on greedy mana bases in conjunction with shocks/duals.
A single fetches will reliably fix *any* one color, and often two.

That's because Legacy matches end (or have a clear winner) on turn 2.

It's run in modern but only because there really isn't a better option for Death's Shadow.

Legacy doesn't always end on turn 2. People have been playing less combo and more control/death and taxes.

>That's because Legacy matches end (or have a clear winner) on turn 2.

Jesus fuck. The memory issues are real.

>or have a clear winner

I guess you really don't play legacy it can't be helped though.

Jar of Greed is good when you're running a deck that needs priority cards to function, but otherwise isn't worth including over other cards that support the deck.

You tell me.

I'm using it in my deck just because pot of greed got banned. Also, it's a good card for draw build.

I summon Obelisk no Kyoshinhei and sacrifice two monsters and gain infinite attack

Soul Energy MAX! God Hand Impact!

You fell for it!

Mukuro Ikusaba, the sixteenth student. Watch out for her.

>tfw gods can't be targeted instead of unaffected by other effects

What the fuck? Has the game advanced so much that the Egyptian Gods are no longer considered broken?

I'm scared.

Still gets cucked by Crystal Wing
They've always been bad outside the show

They were never that good in the first place.

Is Exodia still any good?

I thought crystal wing targets though?

Exodia is a game winner when you have all 5 pieces in your hand. Unless all forms of draw power get immensely fucked, Exodia will always be good.

It doesn't.

Exodia was never that good. It's always been plagued by inconsistency, it can blindside people so it can be decent in singles but in a match it should get dumpstered after the initial shock wears off. Especially with cards like Psy-Framelord Omega.
The Attack gain effect doesn't target

Ok phew, for a second I thought anime was lying to me again

Don't worry, the real life Egyptian Gods aren't very good.
But yes, the game has advanced a lot, behold the power of Rituals.

I honestly wish the pushed rituals instead of fusion during the gx era. Even though monarchs and decks like airblade turbo became the dominant meta decks

All it does is add random cards to your hand, what's the big deal?

ygorganization.com/ocg-01092017-ocg-japan-and-china-decklists/

>Zoodiacs were a mistake

It's hard for rituals to maintain card advantage, when fusion/synchro/xyz don't need to draw the card they're trying to make.

That didn't stop DemiseOTK from eventually becoming a thing, but the first genuinely good ritual deck ended up being Nekroz. At the time of its creation, they were disgustingly rampant.

Literally what even is the point of this card?

butterfly elma otk

DEEPEST LORE. Joking aside,
Gearfried the Legendary Swordsman accidentally killed a friend because he was too strong or some shit, so he swore to never use a sword again, then encased himself in armor.

Ritual and fusion both suffer from the problem that they are inherently bad ways to bring out monsters.

Nekroz were busted. But that's what's required for ritual and fusion to a degree to function

Yup. But that doesn't quite apply to contact fusion.

Gem-Knights solved the problem with Gem-Knight Fusion's innate ability to return to your hand, but they suffered from not being fast, and limited searching.

E-Heroes at one time had 3 RotAs and 3 E-Calls, but still had to luck their way into a polymerization. They've lost the RotAs and last I saw, still don't have Stratos to make up for it.

Here's a picture of my waifu. I thought she's been dead for the last 4~5 years, but apparently she's been revived or something.