Madoka analyzed

Did anybody ever analyze the ending and intro them to Madoka when it first aired? The whole series is spoiled in the song Magia and it's from Homura's point of view while the intro of from Madoka's

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzDg94ton0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FAdA64YTWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's brilliant!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzDg94ton0

>I won't regret making this sinful wish of mine

This basically confirms Homura knew her wish was selfish choosing to save Madoka herself instead of wishing her free right from the start.

The ending and intro switch in episode ten makes sense now as it represents the changing of the protagonists in the series.

Most anime put a huge amount of time and effort into the Intro and ending themes. I wouldn't doubt you can spoil Madoka for yourself just taking to time to analyze them.

Connect
>so if we could share all our joy and tears our emotions might grow strong and powerful
>only if my voice could just reach you my dear, then I'm sure than we could create a miracle

Hinting and Godess Madoka?

This is why I love Madoka

Not all anime do this and in fact many just try and make the intro flashy while introducing you to the cast. Madoka is one of the best anime series ever created and it makes sense the intro and ending themes would be well thought out.

Best girl.

Pretty much everybody who ever watched Madoka agrees with this exept for the Sayaka lovers but they're not really people in the first place. Everybody else usually don't have a problem with Kyoko.

What are some other examples of deep for you openings?

Also connect is from Homura and Madoka's point of view. It's not just Madoka.

Don't forget watching Kamen Rider Ryuki also spoils all of Madoka for some reason.

Believe it or not TWGOK.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FAdA64YTWE

Why is my waifu, Miki Sayaka-chan, the most perfect an amazing waifu?

I'll fight you, man.

No thanks ACK.

Fuck you, man.

So you admit it!

Help, help! I'm being trolled!