Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Mamori is Kanoe's slave and yet I want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMiVeLTwQeo
youtu.be/FYqKWs3hGqE
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuperpowerLottery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope we're not becoming a general. That never ends well

Will Mamori ever into free?

Or is she doomed to a live of living under the boot?

Pfle's biggest mistake is falling in love with a traitor.

Came across this image while figuring out the neck ruffle things that Pukin has.

Lazuline doesn't see her as useless and that's what matters.

P-P-Pukin has a tail?

I don't know why I'm still surprised at this point but I am.

>ther r peepol on dis bourd rite noaw hoo doeint preis Khlambheri

user noticed a tail

We'll most likely just have weekly threads after everything is done.Two threads each week and I'm fine with it.

Who has the best hat in the series?

We all know who doesn't have it, of course.

I'm not sure if it's a tail but it looked like one.

Rain Pou ACTUALLY did nothing wrong.

BBC's hat looks silly but at the same time looks cute but my pick for best hat is Captain Grace's hat. You can't go wrong with a pirate hat Why did Sonia have erase it too

I used to hated her a lot during Limited because Mao Pam but her side story made me okay with her now, since at least she treated Postarie well, even though I didn't give a shit to Postarie at first.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMiVeLTwQeo

Its a pirate hat with cat ears. Its the best part of her character.

Pukin seems to be the most common tail that people are surprised by. Who else fooled you?

Pukin's design is just basically a upgraded Shufflin'.

Naked tabard is an inspired design from Maruino.

>the two girls who have tails while untransformed dont have them as MS

Postarie's hat looks like it has epaulettes.

BBC has a tail? I thought she just had white blue bells as her accessory.

Pfle's wheelchair has lasers? Is this something Shadow Gale added to it? I don't remember it being mentioned before.

Stop posting Pfle, damn it!

It was mentioned somewhere in Restart, but SG did trick the fuck out of it.

Blue Bell Candy doesn't actually have blue bell flowers. Those flowers are lily-of-the-lake flowers.

They look like blue bells, but they're not, despite her name. Only Glassianne and Mi-Chan ever noticed this

I think she used them against Akane

Pfle is one of the most beautiful and elegant MG. Prove me wrong.
You can't.

I'm not standing by anything till I see what's under the patch.

How accurate is this chart?

For me it's Shadow Gale, Funny Trick, Pukin, and BBC. Never knew they have tail until this thread.

I must have overlooked SG and Pukin because the tail clashed with their personality and seems to devalue their overall design. Funny Trick because I thought those are just feather decors. BBC I thought are just flowers.

That's a actually a pretty cool design detail. This really does add up that BBC isn't what she truly is.

Funny Trick actually has a tail.

Are we talking about the furry thing that wrapped around her cane? If so then she has two or three cat tails.

>cane?
Just noticed that now.

So can Uluru's power counter pucking? That's all I want to know.

>The Blue Magical Girl is Busy: 70%

Sasuga TL-kun

Which girl has the shittiest power that's utterly crap for both fighting and non-fighting related things

So I was wondering something about Postarie's power.

If the owner of an object was changed somehow, would it return to the original owner, or the new owner?

I have a question that hs no other purpose than autism.
Does TL-kun actually do the math when putting the % on the update or is it just a guess?

Kafuria, or "Two of" Shufflin. Most powers have been pretty useful, even if Sachiko is only a plot device

I think it can possibly work for SW at least since if Uluru were to say "You're being manipulated by Puk Puck" SW will start questioning herself or Uluru if it's true,since it actually is,and then she'll realize that she has proof that she's being manipulated due to what CQ told her during ACES about Puck's ability thus breaking the control possibly but that's just my guess.

I love Ripple!

He probably sees how long a chapter is and how far through it he is.

>Kano's legs in the left illustration

God damn she is fine

80% means "The translation is done, but I'm not going to let those Sup Forumsnons read it because they're nerds."

I meant, what would happen if Uluru said "Puck-sama's orders are to ______", or something along those lines.

Since they're pucked they would be condition to follow puck's orders, and Uluru forces you to believe it if no evidence is shown otherwise, wouldn't they believe it as fact?

For that I'm not entirely sure but I think they'd just follow Puck's real order since she personally said it to them so it'll take priority over Uluru's lies.

I kinda divide the pages I do over the pages that's left, then I round down.

When it gets to 80 - 90% though, I'm pretty much done, I'm just proofreading. Though sometimes errors still show up as you can see, though I try my best

This Koyuki is ridiculously out of character.

See? He won't let us read them because he hates us. TL-kun is worse than Lame Lamey!

>being triggered over a humorous illustration

It's not humorous at all.

Yandere Koyuki is a cute!
CUTE!

IMAAAAAAAAA! SAKEBEEEEE!!!!

I just notice she wears a black veil over the same arm that Ripple had cut off.
That's magi-cool.
youtu.be/FYqKWs3hGqE

Who had the best death in the series?

Not really. She was pretty happy-go-lucky with Ripple during SWRP and both of them are seen laughing together after every practice. Her Punished demeanor didn't come to full effect until Pythie betrayed her. And even then, Punished SW still immediately melt down whenever she sees people she trusts (Inferno in Jokers, Ripple in Aces).

Pic related.

Mao Pam

Who drew this?

So's this Koyuki but we still love her

I'm pretty sure that her character is accurate here.

>Snow White's face when she breaks free of Puk Puck but can't bring herself to fight her despite everything

>Implying

typesetted it

Speaking of typesetting, did anyone ever did these?

This is Maruino. IIRC it was in one of the Fanbooks that I have.

Why did the anime get rid of the bowtie?

I'll typeset those now along with a QC for that script.
Have the ones I did earlier in the meantime.

Thank you based TLAnon.

I wish they had gotten rid of the baby bib too.

Why?
It's perfect for her happy regression into a child under PukPuk's influence?

SW was a huge baby in Unmarked so it kinda fits with her.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I've solved the mystery of the tails! The answer is

Is Smelville like Candlejack no

Rereading Restart. It's nice to pick up details that I had forgotten or missed.

>One of the uses for her wheelchair would be to travel at speeds that would cause sonic booms and explosions.
>The Samurai Magical Girl raised her Katana whilst staring towards Pfle. However, the small bird statue on Pfle’s wheelchair suddenly opened its mouth and unleashed a beam of light.
Pfle's chair offensive capabilities. Great decision to sit out from all fighting from the beginning, or else she might have been red skeleton'd.

>Shocked, the Samurai slashed her Katana, and cut the beam of light itself in half.
How tf can you cut light in half?

>As Magical Girls, as they were as humans, Shadow Gale continued to loyally protect Pfle from any threat, no matter what. Maybe it was loyalty. Maybe it was love. Maybe it was an obsession.
SG is full of bullshit. She thinks stuff like that and then betrays Pfle left and right, even until now.

>Kanoe had excelled in her grades and her physical abilities. She rose to the top, and Mamori loyally and obediently followed her.
Pfle is athletic?!

>Pfle’s voice was strong. Stronger than what Pechika would’ve imagined coming from someone like her. It commanded a certain presence. If Pechika hadn’t seen Pfle’s figure, she would’ve imagined that it came from a rather powerful Magical Girl.
Now I want Romi to voice her.

>Clantail was also a very assertive girl. She wouldn’t just let any other Magical Girl tell her what to do.
>Clantail did a stare that made the two quiet, but it certainly didn’t change Leonetta’s bad mood. To prevent this, Clantail decided to split up the team into Combat and Scouting teams once again.
>“You two stop right now!” yelled Clantail.
Clantail is the best leader character in the series aside from SW. Competent, quiet outside, considerate inside, don't tease nor bully her followers, and assertive when needed.

>How tf can you cut light in half?
Because Akane's ability is to cut literally anything that she sees.

Does this also mean can kill Sonia too? If so she's got one busted as hell ability.

>How tf can you cut light in half?
Light acts as both wave and particle. It is not exactly out of bounds to be able to magically cut it in half.

She can, yes. It's a Gae Bolg type ability.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuperpowerLottery

You can't see a beam of light coming at you, it's literally impossible

So the "Beam of light" likely isn't a laser, but something magical, or plasma

The thing with cutting light is that you can't stop its two halves from still reaching you. Sonia's power works because she disintergrates the ohotons themselve thus dissolving the light. Akane can only make a cut in everything. Even you can "cut" light with a wooden stick.

Yes Akane can kill Sonia and Pukin and even Mao Pam (caught off guard) easily, since her cut is instaneous and ignores distance. Swim and Mei can win since they can't be cut. Pfle's chair can help her get out of Akane's line of sight.

its not instantaneous, it needs to travel, check out her fight with Daisy again

From the calendar stuff on the last thread, I found out Hana's.

Hana is holding Telosma Cordata, representing a noble heart

I want to see Pfle fight again. She's pretty cool when she does that.

>There doesn’t seem to be a time lag between the figure’s swing and the slashes. It’s as if they’re actually here.

Daisy vs Akane.

huh so then I guess Daisy was able to dodge because she dodged the sword swing itself, gotcha

It was actually Asari's fetish all along.

Yes, she observed Akane's movement and dodged as soon as the sword swung.
> However, if Daisy can telegraph the movements, she could easily avoid it.

That fight was cool af. Daisy is strong, nice, and loves fighting brutally. She's basically discount Mao Pam.

It's no wonder Magical Daisy was so popular. Her anime must've been some real exciting stuff (season one finale aside).

I wonder if Magical Daisy has any real life reference like Cutie = Precure and Pure Elements = Magic Knight Rayearth. An alien Princess who has hotblooded battles on Earth sounds amazing. It can't be Sailor Moon is it? Because Usagi is an idiot.

Mao Pam anime when.

>“Daisy punch!”
>It’s just a regular punch.

>"Daisy kick!"
>It’s just a regular kick.

She even names her moves.

But she's dead

I wanna say Magical Daisy's the Nanoha of Mahouiku. They both fire lasers and had several seasons (and movies).