Alright, you win. I've been reading your shit for years. I get it. Our people are dying. What do I have to do to help

Alright, you win. I've been reading your shit for years. I get it. Our people are dying. What do I have to do to help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DUPrjzRaj8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing

Just b urself bro, that's what the good guys do, also maybe get a gun in case the DOTR comes soon

shitpost

Post more sad frogs, I think it's helping.

disregard liberals
get a job
save money
make white babies

i don't want to have a daughter because of this fucking place

Go knock up some white roasties, dumbass. Be Johnny Applesperm.

When the movement starts, sign up and put on the white shirt.
WE WILL NOT FALL INTO THE DYING LIGHT WITHOUT A FIGHT

Give Laura Loomer a dollar.

>memeflag
Im just playing its a pretty cool design I have one myself.

show butthole

Devise a plan that includes some of you guys are alright followed by an hero moment because you're clearly a slow learner

>Alright, you win.
No brother, the battle has just begun

I have a good job and am now drug free. Polluting the body and the mind is degenerate. I see that now. I talk to women but I want financial stability. How do you protect against women just marrying and divorcing so they don't have to work?

I show who I am to no one. How will I know when the time is right to join the others. What movement does there have to be so I know when its time to take arms.

she looks like shes about to have a litter

That's a really nice thumbnail

You comfort with each other with sad green frogs.

>Johnny Applesperm

Reminds me of the parents of one of my mates. They have no fewer than nine fucking kids, aged between 22 and 2.

>mfw they are single handedly attempting to save the white race
>mfw the parents are likely going to be grandparents before they hit the age of 45
>mfw the dad is seriously named Chad

>How do you protect against women just marrying and divorcing so they don't have to work?

PRENUP

checkt.

The best thing you can do is to get your own life together. Start a nuclear family with a good woman. Marry a mail order russian bride if you have to. Make some kids and raise your kids right. help those in need. Learn to love God and Jesus. be well and healthy.

>What movement does there have to be so I know when its time to take arms.

Don't go all 1488 and shit that is just going to damage your cause. There might be some kind of civil war but the people that think there is going to be a literal blacks vs whites race war are fucking delusional.
Just move to a more rural area, have white kids, and try to subtly show people what is going on without acting like a white supremacist sperglord and alienating them.

Kek'd, thanks aussie user

Oh I would never show my shit to literally anyone. I've said one thing to one guy once and he just agreed and we haven't said anything since. Its almost like we all know something is going to go down and were just biding our time.

I have a stable job and am willing to meet a woman. I feel like rising when the time is right (civil war type situation) would be kind of difficult with a family though. Its much easier to live with dying for a cause when you have nothing to lose. A family is everything, though. Your people are everything.

move back to europe, your homeland and make it great again

Look bro, you'll know it when it happens Swastikas and all. Once we get out there, people will learn the truth. Untill then This.
ALSO

No. Stay here, fix this shithole. We are Americans
We NEVER give up.

Goddam she's beautiful.

>in b4 vargshits "brunettes aren't wyte!!"

To me, its a matter of Color. White skin, CHECK
No Nigger in sight, CHECK
Looks fine to me.

You realize that's the hispanic raper's checklist

Not a good idea. You'll make a lot of state-dependent single mothers who will be incompetent at best, or degenerates and coal-burners at worst. Sure you made a white baby if that forsaken woman makes two more half black ones?

And then the kid won't grow up right, become a fag, and then there you go.

We desperately need quantity, but NOT at the expense of quality. If the war comes, cohesion, skills, discipline and TRUST between whites will count for more than numbers.

>stop fapping
>start exercising
>spread pro-white memes and white genocide memes
>drop subtle redpills to friends, families, strangers (learn how)
>read books on philosophy, economy, politics
>get a degree in the STEM field
>get a decent job
>get married to white
>have white babies
>save money, invest in property, buy businesses'
>help white people anyway you can, encourage them to stop fapping, to exercise, to read, to spread the word, to get educated, to invest
>fund white nationalist movements/organisations
>stand as a politician or fund a politician to push your pro-white agenda to stop white genocide
the clock is ticking. the future is for the strongest. if you're white and you sit around doing nothing except get depressed and contribute nothing then you deserve to go extinct.

Make babies

Welcome to Sup Forums
Here, put these on.
youtu.be/DUPrjzRaj8c

True.

kek

Male babies are bigger, or so I heard.

Just wondering if you niggers are ever gonna do this shit? Can't kill niggers from posting on pol.... yet. Nice digits.

read Siege by James Mason, it'll tell you what we have to do a lot better than these spergs can

>I feel like rising when the time is right (civil war type situation) would be kind of difficult with a family though

That's why you should move to a rural area, if you do have a family you can just stay out of it and you'll be a lot safer.
If there is ever a civil war here I don't think the political aftermath is going to be as good as people hope, even in the short term after the damage is repaired I don't think it will improve the situation much.
Hopefully I'm wrong.

Do what, make white babies? Or the race war shit? Working on the babies thing. I had a 21yo redpilled (she was 1488 user before I even met her) GF, but she had a psychotic breakdown. So I decided instability is not worth the virgin meme.

I actually don't want a war, but I'm sure as hell prepping for one (I got 40 acres full of deer and game birds, with a water source), have made a barn comfy with wood stove, solar and propane, and am working on cleaning out an old cellar and building an outhouse.

The outhouse is not in the cellar, btw kek

Now you see the problem.
Acquire power everywhere you can. Become strong.

>Alright, you win. I've been reading your shit for years.
Good LARP, you're ready to move on to the next board

checkt1

Pick up some books and educate yourself, it's like Sparta, you're only as strong as the guy next to ya. Remember that a responsible man governs himself, work on strong in group feeling with your countrymen and revitalize true patriotism.

hail brother
nothing more to add
victory will be ours

quadruplets iirc

Question:
Answers

>black hair
>white

LOL, no

That Iceland chick clearly isn't white either

Strive to perfect yourself and bend this world toward your will for white people to thrive. Crave the carnal release of your next incarnations into a beautiful loyal vessel. Lead your family to health and wealth so that they may do the same.

Just live your life the best you can, vote for /ourguys/ not /theirgoys/ and have as many healthy kids as you can with a White Woman. Beyond that - wait til the horns of war call us all to our final and inevitable duty. Not much else we can do in the interim.

Do tissues count as loyal vessels worthy to receive knuckle deities?

You Vargshits should just stick to lauding "Nordics" then, if you're not going to help the vast majority of white people. Including Uncle Adolf.

Hide in your van.

bruh same pic related. I accept the cringe but do appreciate the design.

no pic

Drop your cock and grab your socks soldier. Get your shit together.

Extended family + community > capitalist atomized nuclear family

Too late. Couldn't resist the allure of a beautiful white woman

Job. Children. Minimum 5. Raise them to be good people. Red pill family and close friends you can trust. Buy some firearms and ammunition.

>receding hairline
>chubby cheeks
>beady eyes

Literally subhuman.

eat your own shit.

Top KeK

Live a normal life, work, prosper and push your ideas little by little if you get to have some power no matter how small it is helps your brothers, open a cafeteria for example just hire whites....
Small things are enough if we all act together.

It's fine. I'm sure (((they'll))) find a nice job for you goy.

fake news

"be the change you want to see in the world" - ghandi

survive, procreate, etc.

ww3 soon

If you're a good dad and she has a good mom she's literally fine. She might sleep around when she's a teenager but that's supposed to happen. Just have good judgement