Tara Mcarthy used to promote not having children in the West

Her old youtube channel was called ThinkVegan in 2015. She promoted anti-natalism in the west. Used to follow inmendhams channel as i was really into philosophy back then.

She deleted all the vids from that channel back in 2015

But this guy did a reply to one of her vids 2 years ago, talking about anti-natalism

The guy turns the camera back and forth to his computer screen so you can see her old channel throughout the vid.

@2:13

youtube.com/watch?v=G7FlevJfhZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150907003430/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUQmV3TcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its a woman you shouldnt listen to her in the first place

i dont. I dont want women in this movement or in the public eye at all.

ok ahmed, nice e celeb thread btw, saged

Wow, she was such a bluepilled normie in 2015.

I don’t know why people are shocked that these johnny come lately literal who hot chicks were libtards just a year or two ago.

They simply felt the way the wind was blowing and molded themselves accordingly. In other words, what women have ALWAYS done since the beginning of time. There are very, very few females worth listening to when it comes to political matters and literally zero of them are younger than 30.

First Lauren now Tara. Can we trust white women at all or are they just bunch of gold diggers?

>we need to redpill the normies

>reeeeee they used to have different beliefs

>trusting a white ethnic nationalist who isn't even white

Gold diggers. I havent met one in my whole life that had an intellect above that of a rock.
When I was 14 I destroyed my feminist teacher in debate about the civil war. Everyone for years afterwards referred to her as the "misses dumb" or "misses dumbass" (her surname was dumas).
Women are literally dumber than children. I am not exaggerating. White women especially are extra retarded

britmut...lol

So what

Their not hot though, you guys have low standards.

She's a con artist.

They're

Rent seeking Jews. But I repeat myself.

At least two are legit hot

holy shit, is this real??

Yep, it is a real case of internet person saying a thing.

What kind of question is that you slack jawed faggot

She's got some 'splaining to do about her past because if this is true, she should get harassed off the internet.

SO....YOU'RE TELLING ME....PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THEIR BELIEFS OVER TIME?

I don't give a shit or know who this is, but I'm trying to avoid the reality of being fucked academically for as long as possible, so here are the archives of the video

(yes the entire vid is archived): web.archive.org/web/20150907003430/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUQmV3TcI

ur welcum fgts!

theres no money to be made in making vegan videos on not having kid, those faggots don't donate. There is however a big market in taking shekels from beta males by making pro-right videos. I'm not surprised that she was an anti-white vegan, while lauren was a coalburner. I think it's a diss to men in general, for them to think that any respectable man would want to settle down with them after years of them taking numerous cum deposits from tyrone.

STOP MAKING ECELEB THREADS FAGGOTS

>Tara Mcarthy

So now your shill squad has switched their agenda to Tara for the next couple days?

(((Sup Forums))) is so tiresome.

fucking who

>American women are characteristically frigid and materialistic. The man who 'has his way' with an American girl is under a material obligation to her. The woman has granted a material favour. In cases of divorce American law overwhelmingly favours the woman. American women will divorce readily enough when they see a better bargain. It is frequently the case in America that a woman will be married to one man but already 'engaged' to a future husband, the man she plans to marry after a profitable divorce.

Evola called it pretty well

how is this relevant at all today?

>web.archive.org/web/20150907003430/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUQmV3TcI

NICE!!! didnt even realise you could archive jewtube vids

Lol what an ugly betelgeuse looking mother fucker

The only reason she shouldn't have kids is cause she's part poo in loo and should not transmit racemixing

Having less children is valid as long as you don't simultaneously import millions of immigrants.

Economically, supply and demand dictates that less workers equals increased wages, so a shrinking population will also mean a more wealthy population, so the children that do exist won't be shitcanned in a dead end brain-draining existence where they can never advance.

I fucking hate this guy. Holy fuck I thought he was a retard when I was in high school, and I know he deserves the rope now.

This dumb fuck lives off some form of welfare and posts youtube videos almost every fucking day.

>Defending e-celeb whores

>Forgetting she's part Jew

suddenly i like her, i agree with anti natalism