I'M FUCKING WHITE NOW!

I'M FUCKING WHITE NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dn04xYF4o3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They threw me in a mental ward last year thinking i was going to murder suicide. Got released 24 hours after; diagnosed me with 5 mental disorders and a $5,000 bill. Didn't have any of that shit though. You fucked up cracker

Damn bruh u crazy af

>Didn't have any of that shit though

Sounds like $5,000 well (((spent))).

>cracker
I have brown nipples can't be.This is my 3rd time but plot twist I was in the ER being held to be evaluated by a bunch of untrained nobodies held against my will. Even though I only came in to ask where a therapist would be that operates on a sliding scale.
Life's a bitch user but at least I'm out now and I can enjoy my life again AND I'M (((WHITE))).
>mongrelburger.jpg
I know I've been compared to a mixture of Manson, Kemper and McVeigh but I've never done anything and I don't ever want to yet the people who are allowed to essentially rip our rights away and imprison us only do so because they are fearful of what we think. Others have more or less control but regardless there is something you can do. Gib more hospitals psychiatric wards.
>for real though just hear us out on our dark shit. We need people to talk to about it.

You ain't shit, bitch.

Haven't paid it yet; 25 year old wage slave 30gs in college debt with no degree.

Makes me sick to my stomach, two cops come to my (((parents))) house after i finished shoveling snow one morning. Got fired from 5 year job the day before because I was harassing somebody at work. Roastie held a machete to my neck at his house one night after drinking, while a sober Mormon watched smiling awkwardly. Called him machete whenever i would see him at work.

What bothers is me is that they could diagnose me all they wanted; but gave me absolutely no information other than a list of therapists in my state.

You're starting to sound like a bigger faggot whitey. Don't take Sup Forums so seriously tryhard plebbit

Eric was a rage filled teenager that could've gotten laid but was too afraid of himself to do it and could've been a chad but was autistic. They both sperged out for stupid teenage drama bullshit. That's why they killed themselves afterwards. They had no end game.
As Socrates would declare "they were overcome with pleasure".

He was suicidal when he found out he couldn't join the Marines because of anti-depressant use too. Which is funny, because if he had been able to wait only two years 9/11 would have happened, and they probably would have taken him anyway.

> Literally le 56% face

But you're my outlet user. If it wasn't for all of you feinting a shared experience with me and being a place I can confess I'd probably be much worse off.
You guys are useful to me which makes you my friends.
>I'm also an anime poster

Eric wanted to kill people and didn't care if he died
Dylan wanted to die and didn't care if he killed people.

That's about all there is to that.

Clearly you don't know shit about Eric and Dylan.

If you had taken the time to read any of their journal entries, you would know that they believed they had reached the peak in evolution and that they were supreme beings. Everyone else was unworthy of what Dylan referred to as "this gift". Probably talking about intelligence as a whole.

Not to mention Dylan was suicidal, and Eric was a psychopath with extreme homicidal thoughts.

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QDXcSQGaSI

When we come to your town for our round up we'll spot you a mile a way with that disgusting brown skin and we'll throw you into one of our human capsule fuselage missile launch systems and send you back to fucking mexico I hate you so much

youtu.be/Dn04xYF4o3k

Dumb ass. the answer to "do you feel like a threat to anyone else or yourself", "do you want to do harm to anyone else or yourself", and "do you have thoughts of suicide/homocide" is always, NO

s-semper?

>That's why they killed themselves afterwards. They had no end game.

I really doubt the reason most mass-shooters kill themselves is because they have no plans afterwards as if that was a mistake on their part. I doubt anyone, even the craziest of crazies thinks, "I'm going to get away." None of the mass shooters I know about tried to escape. They just killed the people they could, and once they sensed the jig was up and there were no more civilian targets, ended their lives so the police wouldn't.

I mean, yeah, they're crazy, they were out of their mind, but I'll give credit where credit is due. Mass shooters know what to expect.

you are clearly brown as fuck

I wouldn't of shared my story if I didn't think it would give you some peace of mind. You are setting yourself up for failure if they bring you back there and find out your shitposting mass murderers on your spare time (it also fucks up your subconscious)

>checked

just give them half of a bitcoin

OH WAIT

>average Sup Forums poster

good job losing your right to bear arms dickhead

Probably too limp dick to use one anyway.

>revealing your sucidal power level too the point of getting put into a ward
your a fucking idiot, always put on your happy face and act natural.

Quit chewing your nails you cretin

>Psychosis
>Visual hallucinations
Yes, I see where this delusion is coming from...

>visual hallucinations

damn im kinda jealous, most people have to pay for that

Read this book and stop being a faggot.

Let 56% strikes again

>didn't inhale