Monster Musume

The new I heart monster girls is out and has some really solid pages

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/e4Jtv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesnt look like crabs work?

>start reading i heart monster girls vol 3
>first thing rachnee says has "itsy bitsy"

Okay, does she constantly say anything at all equivalent to that in Japanese? Anything about something being small? ANY quirk in her speech?

Why is Suu the best girl?

Irish Lala is a bit overkill.

Seven Seas translation adds lots of extra shit no one asked for that shouldn't be there. Lala's accent in the OP is another. We give TTF lots of shit but atleast he does it right and doesn't add garbage quirks to the dialogue that's not in the original

The fact that Crab hasn't done his own chapter where everyone is drunk is unacceptable. It doesn't even have to go as far as them banging. Just the girls not being themselves entirely. It could be like the full moon chapter, but alcohol instead.

I wish Rach got more play in a situation like this.

Crabs friends make non canon shorts

I actually like most of the quirks, but the ones like Rachnera's "itsy-bitsy" is used too much.

I don't understand the question

Which girl wouldn't mind performing some male buttplay?

Suu would suck all the fluids out of it.

What if Lala's personality or outward lifestyle is a coping mechanism for her lack of neck flame all the other (hypothetical) Dullahans have.

Rate my harem

>picture of smug Tio looking down at you

Anemia/10

Miia, because no tastebuds.

Needs a tick girl, a vampire bat girl, a bed bug girl and a flea girl to be complete.

Have you guys watched Demi-chan yet?
There's a cute dullahan and everything.

tick girl and bed bug girl are too similar. Replace one with Chupacabra girl.

I missed the debut. Will probably look for it after the series is done to binge. Also awaiting the HP anime, but no word on air date.

Lala now confuses even me sometimes.

Well, in Kino's chapter she's shown taking only her head off the water just to spit out the water and maybe breathe

I read that after getting into MM and it was odd how light and happy it was in comparison to MMs relatively loud and active levels.
Was really nice.
I'm hoping the anime can get the capture the SoL comfies.

even if you tried to get a boner, there wouldnt be enough blood to make it go up

Best pairing

*out of water
Whops, sorry

I want to cuddle up to a Large Breed.

I actually like Lala with an Irish accent, but that might just be my fetish talking.

Where can I read the whole thing?

Since it hasn't been posted in this thread, here:

imgur.com/a/e4Jtv

I just noticed this reference to Lum. I'm watching the series right now with friends and a good chunk of Miia's character can be an homage to Lum.

Of course I forget the pic.

I wonder when will the dubs be out?

>When her head's not on, her body postures itself in a way to emphasize her chest

There really aren't alot of dullahan doujins.

Thank you, user.

Blame to the doujin artists who lacks of imagination

>horse
>best anything

>Have imagination
>Have no artistic talent

I want out of this prison.

Any drawfags around?
I have a request.

I unironically love the violently excessive punwork from seven seas.
They should be more original with Ranchera though.

Let's hope this never happens in canon. For Darlings sake

Meh. Not a big fan of that shit.
Stop being so retarded

Spooder being cute is the best thing.

It already happened in the Blu-ray bonus.

She did it in the BD omake

Just throw it out there. You won't necessarily get something good, or you might.

Isn't "tae" scottish? I think it might actually be the word for "to" in the Scots language.

Shit. I've always liked rachnee but i never thought she could be this cute. Now i desperately need to know what the censored parts say!

Merino being as smug as physically possible please.

Go to the drawthread. This isn't a request thread.

>that snuggle with sleeptalking Rachnee
Oh shit something happened with my dick.

It's like her body wants to be noticed, badly

You know, it takes a special talent to be able to think like this on the fly

It's like the authors read Sup Forums's MonMusu threads before making these omake

>NSFL
Not Safe For Life?

The translators do lurk/a/ tho

The employee guy who pushed for Cx7 to pick up monmusu has said in interviews that he got into monstergirls from Sup Forums/ Sup Forums

I noticed in the last chapter the moths got largely overlooked. That is completely unfair. They're lovely girls, it's just they weren't featured much. Maybe Crab figured people already had an image of what a mothgirl is thanks to Fields of White.

Is it wrong to want a moth's dust to call my own?

But user, in vino veritas - being drunk is the easiest way to get to the truth. It's about as themselves entirely as you can get.

>drunk Rach
My heart is suddenly hurting.

It's not just you m8

I wonder if this translation got meme'd on. Snakes swallowing eggs whole is pretty disturbing to watch, so she might just have wanted them not to search for it.

>not wanting Broken Mero
>not wanting dominatrix Mero
>not seeing her eyes already adjusting
>not wanting Nurse Rachnee to go along with

I want her to finally admit the truth, to break, so that she can break her chains, and finally be free. If I can save her from her darkness, the price will totally be worth it.

>we could have had a true yandere fish instead of this little mermaid tragedy bullshit

I still like her but missed opportunities

Don't worry, Lala.
I've noticed you.

I always got the impression (somehow) that Lala's body is lewd and mature while her head is the chuuni one

I always got the impression (somehow) that Cerea likes carrots.

>Lala is actually joyriding her elder sister's body
>Dullahan wifi means that as long as she stays away from her sister, Lala will retain control of the body

Her body is her id, her head is her ego. When she's disconnected from her id, the ego cannot hold back the natural instincts and emotions of the id.

>that Lionpussy

MUH.
Based Thomas.

Being a background character occasionally pays off.

ITS SUPER COMFY
takanashi is ridiculously cute

Where did the moth waifu meme come from? Was it all just from that one half-horror doujin, or was that based on something?

it was indeed the doujin

This... this is great!

Not only getting some sweet hueg tiddy laction-action from a qt slime, but it's SODA lactation

He's the real winner here

Really? It seems like such a robust following for just a one off doujin. I agree it was interesting and a cool design as a concept and the creepyboner factor was legit but that's surprising that it generated such a following

a thread on /x/ started SCP, a bit of fanart continued it, now look at it - 3k pages of fan-written content, some high quality, some not quite

>tsukasawa
Muh dick

My sides.

This dude really draws them thick huh?

what the fuck

This was awful, I cant believe they led with this style.

>Mia is a vorefag

Welp.
There goes best gril, nosediving down the rankings.

Draco is cute!
CUTE!

You know that shit is non canon right?

>caring about a surreal fetish like that
wow its like people with fetish for killing other people will actually go and kill they sexual parther - they know it's not natural, and there's LITERALLY nothing wrong with it as long as you dont harm anyone

Nope, it was written by a japanese person so its cannon now.

She means that she can deepthroat the fuck out of darling's "D", user.

It's her sole redeeming feature.

Even so, i understood the comic as just there was vore fanart including Miia that she was aware of, and now everyone can see it.

JUSTICE
J
U
S
T
I
C
E

Any skilled anons able to make a nice clean cut out of Rachnera?

Why does Tio refer to Tio in the third person?

>Spooder abs

I was thinking of starting a Patreon to do stuff like that.

Tio doesn't do what Tio does for Tio, Tio does what Tio does because she is Tio.