Where does Sup Forums get their anime?

Where does Sup Forums get their anime?

You don't stream your waifu in 480p do you?

Lurk for two years before posting.

Do people actually follow this? I mean I did, but only because I have issues.

Half the torrent sites don't even exist anymore from two years ago or went to shit.

It's a ridiculous fucking rule and that's the joke no one could possibly sit quietly and lurk for TWO years

I buy officially licensed blu-rays and DVDs at MSRP prices from official retailers

But I did, user. And still do, mostly.

Stream in 720p for free___________

I did as well. Mostly because I felt I didn't have anything significant to contribute to the discussion. I still hardly ever post anything. Most posts are shitposting anyway, so it's not like there's much here to say. Even good threads that have discussion/new info have probably >90% funposting. Which is fine really, but most people can't even make good funposts, so I think if everyone just stopped to think for 10 seconds before making a post, the quality of Sup Forums could be massively improved. And how long you need to get used to this board is also dependent on how often you browse, so the 2 year rule is probably appropriate for people that actually have lives.

>no one could possibly sit quietly
Making a post is really embarrasing. I know young people have no shame but still.

Anywhere but Sup Forums that is true. But here if you post something stupid you can just close the thread and go right back to shitposting with maximum confidence somewhere else

user, I don't think you quite understand the feeling with a name like that.

>if you post something stupid you can just close the thread and go right back to shitposting with maximum confidence somewhere else
No no no, it just makes you want to crawl into a cave and block the entrance with rocks.

Even Anonymity doesn't help.

If I crawl into a cave will a qt Ame no Uzume no Mikoto do a lewd dance to get me out?

go fuck yourself
filtered

So, are you contributing anything here that I don't know about, or are you just tripfagging for the hell of it? Because in that case I would quite like you to stop.

Well, I also have a question. Where does Sup Forums read novels? I googled, but still haven't succeed in the search for some novel.

I grab it from wherethefuckever on Rizon.

Well I don't think so, but it can't hurt to try. You never know, a miracle could happen.

Limewire

the sound that japanese cats make
honestly don't know any other alternatives

This, anything that airs goes through there anyway.
And in the rare cases it goes down there's always that other place.

Looks like they are selling saggy balls in the back.

nyanpasu~

I usually mix streaming and torrenting. That way my ISP doesn't go into conniptions.

I had a Crunchyroll sub because I wanted to 'support the industry' but it's so annoying paying for a service to watch anime and still having to pirate it because not everything goes on CR so I just get everything from nyaa.se and bakabt.me

Lots of times it will still be there but have way more seeders in the other place. I just straight to the other place if the show is more than a few months old

Naruto is the best anime ever made

see how easy that was?

My uni has a DC++ hub that the students run to keep everyone from sapping each other's bandwidth, but someone still has to do the initial downloading to put it up there.

> You don't stream your waifu in 480p do you?
I do in 1080p.

>see how easy that was?
For someone without issues? Yes, I do.
You wouldn't understand if you don't have the problem in the first place.

>no one could possibly sit quietly and lurk for TWO years
hi friend

It's not ridiculous at all, it's perfectly achievable and chances are you'll be a far less cancerous poster as a result. Lurk moar.

I'm not actually convinced it would even be productive. Some things you just gotta learn by doing.

But I know that it's really Sup Forumsspeak for, "Get off my lawn you crazy kids!"

It sure as hell would have made you less of a faggot. I can't believe I don't have you filtered on this computer.

>I'm not actually convinced it would even be productive.
Nothing going on on this site has ever been, nor ever will be productive.
You also seem to be using a trip when its not needed, I suppose your two years arent done.

It wouldn't be. Sup Forums is infested with newfags and its culture is simple enough to understand in like two weeks. Lurk for two years just means go away and don't come back.

Sup Forums no longer has anything worth preserving by telling off newfags in 2017.

It has become a culture of newfags in its popularity.

I use a trip so I can leaf through and search my old posts on the archives. It's for my personal convenience only.

Like I said, it's code for, "Get off my lawn you crazy kids"

Sup Forums was more popular ten years ago than it is now

this tbbqh

the rule of not talking about Sup Forums was broken, and this is the result

No. Take a look at the site visitor numbers. 2016 was a record year.