How do I ask a barber for a hitler youth cut without starting a shit storm?

how do I ask a barber for a hitler youth cut without starting a shit storm?

Comb over with tapered sides
Elaborate to how you want it

Show a picture of it without calling it Hitler Youth's haircut.

Get your mom to do it. That’s what I do, last time I tried in a barber shop the lady called me a racist and kicked me out.

Show him a picture of him and say "I want this". If he recognises that he is Hitler Youth just say "OMG I had no idea - my girlfriend suggested it. Anyway, I want it"

lol my mom is a hairdresser, but shes super busy so i'd rather just go elsewhere.

say undercut and then just explain what you want it to look like. "Buzzed/short on the side and I am gonna part it"

It's a common hipster haircut
If you can't find the words to describe it, just print out a picture

P. S. You're a massive faggot

Just describe it to him. That kind of haircut goes in and out of style with the hipster crowd.

"Cut my sides really short so you can see some scalp, but trim the top to like 3"."

Hitler youth haircut literally looks like Modern Nu-male Hipster cut

Just ask for the 'I'm trying too hard' special

Ask for the G-Eazy
Easy Peasy

Also, I've had this haircut for the last couple of years, it's very nice and versatile. Looks good as a pompadour, to either side, with or without a beard.

>comb over, buzzed sides, undercut
Done. Now just so you know:
Must be 18+ to post on this site.

Post pics of your haircuts. Fucking faggots

im willing to put $20 on it that you both have cheeto stained pony tails

Just tell them about the jews and get a nice short hair cut.

Simple.

Ask for the hipster

ask them for hitler youth. my Vietnamese stylist knew what it was for some reason.

Literally show him your attached picture on your phone and avoid saying "Ya know, like the Hitler Youth?"

Or ask your barber for this

- Faded sides, #1 to a #2
(#1 to a #2 means the size of the razor guard, starting from your ear to your scalp)
- Leave it long enough on the top to comb over
- Rounded taper in the back

"Just fuck my shit up"
it works every time.

my haircut now goes with my beard.
However I just started a new job that requires me to be clean shaven, and I need subtle white nationalist undertones in my physical Identity.
Therefore I want the hitler youth.

Please don't do it OP

You may think you look cool but you're probably just an edgy 16 year old. It'll most likely look retarded on you.

How do I know you're 16 you ask, well sonnie the hair cuts called an undercut faggot.

I have my barber just do a #1 for the sides (no fade) and put a hard part in.

Pretty much the perfect haircut, sucks I can't have it anymore.

why not?

What's the least cucked haircut Sup Forums?

18 here and had this haircut, not a cheeto fat neet.

>I need subtle white nationalist undertones in my physical Identity

Sure doesn't sound like you're trying too hard there wee guy

seriously faggot? just go there god damn, if shes that busy its because shes either really good or she's blowing customers out back

Dude just tell him “1 on the sides” wtf

I imagine you basement dwellers only go out for haircuts when you want to larp as nazis

WOAH... pol btfo!!!

just buzz it you ladyboy, or are you too ugly and deformed headed to pull it off?

my barber and my friends told me to get this haircut but I declined

I forgot what they call it but its a very common hair cut here. many young men have it and I never heard the association with hitler youth before outside of Sup Forums

Ask for a high, and tight.
No taper.
Nothing off the top.
Do that about 5 times, and your hair on the top will be long enough to comb over.

It's actually not that uncommon of a haircut, and is authorized in the military, but it can't be that long on top.

hair started thinning out a couple years back. If I grow the top out it's all stringy and dead looking. Now it's no gaurd on the sides and a 1 on the top, summer I usually shave it all off.

k

Thats how it all starts. Soon after you're posting ads on Craigslist asking for any black bulls in the area and shopping for lube at 2 am in a Walmart 30 miles from home.

Stop being a faggot.

Just say you want the Hitler Youth haircut, show him a picture, and stop being a faggot

undercut with a fade.

"I want a painting brush on my head"

say no more, senpai

i am not gay

This, undercut fade..1 or 2 on the sides and back

Just wear hipster classes, a shirt buttoned to the top, a phony lip piercing, and lisp a little. Say you want an undercut.

You don't have the chin for that haircut.

Grow it long and start taking HRT.

Wow sad you can't even buy your mother's love

Its a hair style you fucking homos. Haircuts aren't racist unless you go to a black barber shop and ask for extensions and you're a fucking white male.
At any rate, it's a classic style and if that's racist then fine, string'em up.

Just call it an undercut.

If you think you can pull it off, you can't. 9/10 these cuts look fucking awful.

where's the fun in that

its called a classical look, not even a Hitler cut. SJW complaining about everything

High and tight

>Anyway, I want it
kek nice

What /product/ would I use for pic related?

> buy clippers
> cut your own fucking hair

Or pic related?

its a normie undercut you dweeb
of faggotcut as we call it

You just need the right picture. You're welcome.

Soyboy special

Or hipster, or faggot hair cut, or just pewdiepie haircut

Its literally just a side part

Just shave your own head man. It's cheap and chicks dig it.

Everyone has a hitler youth haircut these days its no big deal. Just ask for long on the top short on the sides

>worrying this much about your hair
>You call yourself a man
>Wanting the edgy hipster douche cut of 2017

Ask for an undercut. That's what its called.

>hey this is a picture of my grandpa from when he was younger, do me up like this

just show him the picture bro hes not gonna know who that is.

Photoshop hipster glasses on the guy in your photo.

don't be an autist and go right through it
>barber, gimme that holocaust haircut
>say absolutely no more senpai

The nazi haircut nowadays is used by all hipsters and soyboys you faggot, just a for a classy normal haircut like George Clooney or some shit

I asked for a side part + fade + small mohawk and unintentionally got something close, but I also have curly nignog hair

forgot pic

You look like a massive fag sir

Bring him this picture, and tell him you'd like the same haircut as this gentlemanly scholar.

My hair and forehead do enjoy the penises

>not just taking 10 minutes every two and a half months to shave your head

kill yourself. hairdressing is for politicians and women.

In this faggots world you either have the faggiest of all hipster homo haircuts or a cheeto ponytail. Kek. Real men cut their own hair and don't give a shit what others think

Dude people ask for this cut all the time, same wording and everything.

lmao this

You sure about that?

Only fat high school kids wear those now. Don't do it.

grease

A bullet

Yeah just say it's your grandpa or some shit

this guy was /fa/ af

>shaves it all off and turns his scalp skin into a lamp

Short back and sides, #1-2 on the sides. Go to an old style barber with an old clientele. The barber won't know shit about any political aspects because it's a normal haircut from their generation.

ITS CALLED A FUCKING LOW SKIN FADE YOU FAGGOT.

Jesus Christ!
Look at the Marines...
The undercut is gay and autistic as fuck.

That shit looks botched as fuck kek
Cut it all off faggot

Ask the barber to fist fuck you in front of the store, allow him to have sex with your wife and then scramble off like the bootlicking faggot you are.

>steals your glasses and rips out your golden teeth

>that pic
this is what the Jews/FBI turned all the kkk/neo nazi into.
remember that stormniggers, you were created to repulse anyone who could be on your side.
change your ways or get the rope.

>all these haircutfags itt

Fucking faggots

>mfw

t. armchair yamaka barber

>Be in southern utah for whatever reason
>Decide to go to the Mormon church for singles because muh non degenerate waifu (they literally have congregations just for singles to hook up at)
>70% of the guys have NAZI hair cuts

Comfy as fuck. But they want me to give them 10% of my money and give up drinking to join there club. Kinda expensive desu.

Crewcut. The only haircut that implies testicles.

Not a single good haircut in that pic. Might as well wax your asshole while you're at it.