TAX SAVINGS: POST YOURS!

taxplancalculator.com

POST YOUR TAX SAVINGS SCREENSHOTS

NOTE: CALCULATOR DOESNT WORK IF YOU DONT PAY INCOME TAX ($0 OR NEGATIVE TAX OWED)

DONT COME IN HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT SHILL FAKE SCENARIOS WHERE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO INPUT AMT TAX BUT DIDN'T.

$65,000
Single
Colorado
Standard deduction

MD here, not even getting fucked in a blue shithole.

this calculator is fake btw

Fake how? I can assure you the calculator exists

I can assure you the math it uses is correct. Do it with a pencil and paper yourself cocksucking leaf.

>NOTE: CALCULATOR DOESNT WORK IF YOU DONT PAY INCOME TAX ($0 OR NEGATIVE TAX OWED)
>needing to disclose this
American education

I say it because in the US many people get what's called the Earned Income Tax Credit. It means they might withhold say $1500 tax but then at refund time they receive $7,000. AKA gibsmedats. The calculator won't calculate your gibsmedats, it shows those people as "owing more" despite the number still being negative but that's because it doesn't calculate EITC at all.

Another good one:

Here are the results for a single parent in CA making $36,000 per year.

Thank you Trumpie. :3c

Will be sure to trickle it down on the poor.

The poor are getting huge tax cuts too. It's just the limousine liberals getting ass blasted. Hahaha

$149,500 in WA

thanks President Trump for the free weekend getaway

OY VEY!

That doesn't tell us anything bro.

Even in Commiefornia I stand to make money.

All that liberal pantwetting was just sound and fury.

I don't really get how to do this if I claim medical expenses and student loan interest on top of my mortgage.

The mortgage deduction stays in my itemized deductions, but the other 2 aren't claimable anymore

The instructions say to run it twice once with the deductions as income once without the deductions as income to compare impact.

So I guess that means subtract them from my total income and see how much the house and senate bills are affected?

(you)

Not sure if I'm doing this right because the house bill eliminates $15520 of my deductions I end up paying about $1900 more in taxes under it, and the senate bill costs me just a little bit more because it's keeping those deductions (medical expenses and student loan interest) but eliminating my state taxes.

I guess moral of the story is don't develop a chronic autoimmune disease.... thanks God, and thank you Republicans.

> being this much of a poorfag

Jesus user

I work as a medical laboratory scientist.. we don't exactly rake in big bucks. Technicians get kind of fucked over like that.

Ultimately fuck you though, why should poorfags have to pay more so that richfags can pay less. We have less to pay with.

Thanks Drumph

NJ

The $6 MILLION

Holy crap. How much in medical expenses are you paying a year to get that kind of results?

about $13000 a year. $2500 deductible followed by about $1000 a month in prescription copays.