Nisekoi best waifu

Okay so lets get this straight.
Onodera-chan is best waifu, and everyone who thinks otherwise is jus a baka.

Nisekoi is trash

You're right though

It's over user. She lost

Kill yourself op

You're correct. However, remember that all Nisekois except for Marika are also love.

Doesn't matter, she confessed her love to Raku and that's what matters. It doesn't really hurt as much for me since I knew from the start she would lose considering the one-shot, and the fact that Chitoge was my second-favorite (and originally my favorite).

>literally made their wedding cake
I actually felt bad

Marika is the sexiest

Onodera would be the best housewife

Chitoge is a nice middleground

Tsugumi a shit

the fuck you talking about faggot? you want some shit cliché cuck to be your shitty wife? i bet your just some fat fuck who gets a boner if he sees a fucking women in public. you should be gunned down like the police did with those niggers. you are litterally a sad excuse of sub human filth go end your miserable excuse of a live
[[SPOILER ALERT]]
ur going to fucking die

>liking a literal cuck that bakes a cake for Raku/Chitoge's wedding after getting denied
Sad.

You're wrong. Onodera was trash and worst waifu.

oh my god op do you honestly think you're fucking funny? holy fuck kill yourself people like you make me rip my fucking dick off you fucking cunt you're a waste of space you spastic no one cares about you

>not realizing marrying Onodera means she'd be ok with you fucking other women on the side as much as you want and even doing 3ways

She'd do anything to keep you happy

same desu

op = cuck confirmed

>It's this delusional Kosakifag again
Kosaki a shit and deserved ending she got.

guys, you are all wrong and all thrash. Tsugumi is without a thought the best waifu in the world. How dare you even have a slight thought that someone is better than her ( the sublime woman she is).If icould iwould give you slapto your faces for even thinking that. You should be stoned to death for even negotiating this.

no op

Onodera a shit

>remember that all Nisekois except for Doormat are also love.
ftfy

Marika is 2nd best girl(after Chitoge)
Stay mad

If you like Onodera you should read her spin-off, but she was pretty shitty in the main series.

Reminder that if you find Tsugumi attractive than you're most likely a gay

I don't mind being gay for Tsugumi

best onodera

(OP)
OP I like your taste but please back away from my wife.
Please stop samefagging

What kind of man is Miyanagi-san?

Is he a complete hunk, far better than Raku?

Or a hideous monster that Kosaki settled for?

He's a baker
He's just a replacement for Raku

onodera is a cuck

bet she watched raku make love to chitoge on their wedding night too

Sorry, but her sister is far better than her.

Miyanagi-san is just a Raku body pillow. Kosaki managed to reproduce through sheer force of will.

I'm glad she managed to find someone who loved her.

I hope Sasa is lulled to sleep gently by the sound of the intense yuri sex going on.

top kek

No shit
Anyone is better than her

Haru is like 2nd or 3rd best girl easily

Sasa will get the D from Raku's son

Look. She is cute and all. Matter fact. Despite this show being some not so good, all the girls were top tier waifus.
But. I have sone complains for each of them. And Onodera has one.
Why in the fuck she isnt hotblooded like Chitoge? She was born in March 21, meaning that she is Aries, Aries are a passional and have fire as their element yet she doesnt act like one. Chitoge acts more like a true Aries.
This is what triggers me from nips. You dont go giving them exact date of birthday if you can make their horoscope right.

I bet your horoscope is cancer, because that's what your shitposting is