We've been found out guys

we've been found out guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ&lc=z22xcnb4zkqohnt1tacdp434itjfdiwcegsw01dtih1w03c010c.1512440126407516
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have they figured out that boipussy means consensual married procreation?

Only one of those is right.

>only one of those is right
its obviously the trap cause who doesn't want to rape a boipussy

I'm here for the feminine benis

Same, where is this benis?

lost in the mail, sadly

can't be real...

The msm, not satisfied in embarrassing itself by talking about a cartoon frog before, now does this.

holy shit is this real? I laughed so hard I think I just pissed down my leg a little. how is the media so fucked up? its like when the news presenter claimed a black man was the "leader of the alt right": youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ&lc=z22xcnb4zkqohnt1tacdp434itjfdiwcegsw01dtih1w03c010c.1512440126407516

>hot girl I want to rape
Only in their schizo dreams

oh shit its the same news report
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ&lc=z22xcnb4zkqohnt1tacdp434itjfdiwcegsw01dtih1w03c010c.1512440126407516
LOL

Snowflake is right. S.J.W is right.

I call bullshit and will ask for a source.

I just gave it twice

Wow, they are just pure dis-info hahaha.

Wasn't this already reported sometime last year?

what the fuck how didn´t I see this yet?

are you ok?

big man tyrone is our glorious leader - msnbc

ITSATRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who /cuck/ here?

If traps are gay does this mean there are no boys on the internet now?

fake'n'gay

>Kek
>"berensteen" bears shit
There's nothing a woman won't fuck up, is there?

The msm, not satisfied in embarrassing itself by talking about a cartoon frog before, now does this.

>hot girl I want to rape
That's only half right

I think I just got cancer for having to watch this shit again.

kek this cant be real

this... can't be real

Never underestimate the stupidity of the msm mate. Also, you can rest assured that there is a certain group of people who will swallow this without giving it a second thought.

Goes to show what the lamestream media knows about the fucking internet.

Are people really going to believe this?

I mean hell, even tumblr shitters know S.J.W. is social justice warrior.

This cant be real...this is way too fucking dumb to be real....

You won't believe how many normies would eat it up. Still laughing about their "secret words".

If they told the truth the terms would probably make a dangerous amount of sense to any normes left out there. Better to lie

Not again!

>t. snowflake

>etc.

end credits clearly make it clear this is bogus. any halfwit that can into jewgle for 3 seconds can come to same conclusion. anyone who believes this is real is a total fucking retard and needs keep fapping to traps and not interact with 3D females thus improving the genepool.

>Not again!
oy vey
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

How the fuck do they always manage to get so much wrong?

Jesucristo!

you will be astonished at how Sup Forums recoils, how injured Sup Forums is, how Sup Forums suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

fucking faggot. I'm guessing you just found that out. it's old shit

i inagube we've probably got one of /ourguys/ on their staff feeding them bullshit and making them look foolish

kek

Probably. Quick way for a normie to get red pilled is to watch the super blue pills go crazy.

>Trap
>Hot girl
>Girl
Sup Forums you lied to me, where's the benis?and who was the rat that went to msn?

OMG they are on to us, cheque me some digits for more bumps!

bump for $20

Your digits didn't cheque out, user. I need better digits for these bumps.
SAGE

>Traps=hot woman
kys

>snowflake - person of colour
>SJW - stingy Jew
>Cuck - lover of a fat woman
>Trap-How girl that I want to rape

They are making this shit up on purpose, they can't be that stupid...