Ban Bulletproof Glass is Racist, Makes it harder to Rob Koreans

>Black Democrats push to ban bulletproof Plexiglass that protects Store Employees in Liquor Stores because it represents an "Indignity" to blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah so this is the famous American freedom we hear so much about.

and the stores vacate and move overnight
this is aka "white flight"

This is Philadelphia for those of you keeping mental note of which American cities are failing the hardest and should generally be avoided.

Say goodbye to the few businesses left there.

You stupid fucking koreans, Why the fuck are you still living in the gutter? get the fuck out of there. You fucks didnt have any problem abandoning the homelend for greener pastures. But you stupid fucks stay in phili where you need bulletproff glass? move and sell things tow hite people you fucking stupid fucks. you deserve to die if you value being frugal so much, to the point that you stay among the gutter trash.

Door locks are next.

The state of niggers. Prevention of niggers robbing you is racist....

She just a sly black woman that wants to see the bad youth removed from the gene pool by stubborn koreans

>niggers in positions of authority

kek when will we learn

because locking customers out of your store is good for business

>remove protection inside
>koreans move outside
Rooftop koreans making a comeback?

Imagine being this much of a stupid shitskin.
Preventing niggers from robbing your store IS good for business.

>Banning a purely defensive item

Just watch the gooks arm themselves hardcore.
She'll cry on tv when the first nigger gets put in the ground.

it is during closing hours you fucking piece of trash

what retarded whites would be dumb enough to buy it from them?

what a fucking retard.

The 2nd Amendment does not cover defensive windows. This will be a victory for liberals everywhere.

Don't insult roof koreans (long range dps) or plexiglass koreans (tanks) we will need them on the day of the rope.

So is this next?

LA had the answer. For one day, at least.

eh hivemind

>black councilwoman legislating make it easier to rob liquor stores
you can't make this shit up.

That's the point of the bill. What really pisses the blacks off is that all the businesses in their neighbourhoods are owned by Koreans, Chinese, etc, etc. Of course, the reason for this is that blacks don't work anywhere near as hard as Asians and don't manage their money as well. This isn't an American phenomenon, its been happening a lot in Africa recently. Small Asian-owned businesses are pushing out small black businesses because the Asians are simply better at running theirs.

Of course, this black cunt can't just stand up and say 'we want to ethnically cleanse our neighbourhood because it's the only way black-owned stores can compete'. But she can make it easier for her brother kangz on the street to harass the Koreans to the point where they have to leave.

Sounds like you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about dummy. Liquor stores aren't a family business, the owners are usually FOBs (fresh off the boat) while their kids assimilate to America and move out of the ghetto. Niggers and mexishits stay in the ghetto for generations, not Koreans or Indians.

Why the fuck do Asians still vote Dem?

This is the party of Affirmative Action that keeps them out of school.
This is the party of gun control that keep them defenseless in the next riot.
And now they are making it so that Asians have to risk their lives for their livelihoods.

Seriously.

>abandon your land as soon as it's challenged
white flight is pussy shit

Because Asian Americans frequently hate white people, user.

Where's the spardo-bear meme

Surely defensive measures apply to all races equally. I'm sure she isn't suggesting that blacks rob store more than other races.

Don't mistake yourself that they're ok with white people just because black people fuck with them.

Asians like white people probably 10x more than black people. Some asians honestly like white people more than other asians. Koreas probably prefer white people over Japanese.

Hilarious, thanks for sharing

Philadelphia is run by retards. which makes sense as the majority of the population is retarded.

Back when you could smoke in LA

*smacks lips*

Only second generation asians do.

2nd gens are the same as mixed asians like Elliot. They sense they are born into a country to which they are not native to, so they are obsessed about acting like they fit in with the majority. Which means if the news media tells them to jump off a bridge because everyone else is doing it, they will do so.

First gen immigrants don't have this identity crisis. They are mostly red-pilled as fuck as long as they are not brainwashed previously.

If no one robbed gooks they wouldn't need the fucking glass.

I live in philly. It depends where your at. This just happened the other day. Hands are steady

Watch this niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU

john boyega?

>Why the fuck do Asians still vote Dem?

It's a little more complicated than that. Break it down by country.

The pinoys count as half mexican. Left as fuck.

The Koreans, taiwanese and viets tend to be right.

Japanese stay out of politics and are center left. Pro education anti war. They shift away from SJW shit if SJW shit starts messing with education.

Many of the east asians assimilate to the point where they are functionally white. So you have a bunch of educated college liberals.

More to the point. Most asians like white people as much if not more than other asians.

It's fucking amazing. Do they think stores WANT to install hundereds of thousands in bulletproof glass? Do they think the stores look better that way? No. It's a last ditch effort when everything else has fucking failed.

jesus christ they are going to start pushing this in little vietnam in south Atlanta.

oh man, nogspock has had it rough after the series came to an end

These stores make nearly all of their profit by selling 40oz malt liquor to niggers. Walk around any of these stores and you will be greeted by a host of schizophrenics, homeless, and a wafting aroma of urine.

If they actually manage to scare the Koreans off it won't solve anything. The Vietnamese or who ever the fuck is crazy enough to deal with niggers on a daily basis will buy out their shops, and nothing will change.

Imagine the indignity the Koreans suffer having to put up plexiglass because they're constantly harassed and robbed by dangerous blacks.
Another day another dose of insanity that has plagued our political system.
Democrats are the scum of the earth.

>Blacks aren't violent criminals but any form of crime prevention is oppression against them
AAAAAAAAAH MAKE IT STOP

most gas stations do this at night- there is a window you go to, the clerk has to go and grab your shit. They do this because niggers like to rob places at 4am when nobody is around.

It's still legal to smoke looters.

>siding with asians
no.
at least niggers are straightforward.
chinks are shifty about feeling the exact same way.

If my girlfriend's Russian parents are any indication of the attitude of immigrants in general, it's that they don't understand or give a shit about US politics so they just don't vote. Fun fact: in California, where her parents got off the boat, the Immigration people actually told them to register as Democrats.

He should have moved in with his uncle and auntie in Bel Air when he had the chance.

>t. nigger
Nice try, Jamal

WE WUZ VULKANGZ N SHEEIT

There is nothing wrong with taking money from stupid niggers. You can make a fortune selling tiny liquor bottles, single beer cans, and blunt wraps in a niggertown. That's how these Asians send their kids to college and buy nice properties. Arabs take it a step further and illegally sell loose cigarettes, they're also willing to live in the shop since being around random gunfire reminds them of home.

Yeah, niggers are very honest when they ask for change before sucker punching you when you reach into your pocket. Fuck off Ahmed.

wow this is completely insane. what the fuck america

>a couple of decades ago
>rooftop koreans

>now
>fully indoctrinated gender studies graduates constantly ranting about white privilege
where did it all go so wrong?

It would be interesting to give this nigger wench some cheap booze, some Serb vodka mixed with grape juice or something and listen to the raw bolshevik radical communist doxology pour out of her hate filled mouth and ignorant head with its tiny brain. It's commie nigger wenches like this that turn nigger run cities into disaster areas that are more toxic than Hiroshima and Nagasaki after the nuclear blasts.

>"to serve food through a plexiglass, only in certain neighborhoods"
I wonder which neighborhoods that'd be.

How can anyone still think of these people as equals?

when you are a bitch and no one put you back in your place

The african american neighborhood, because store owners are evil racists, Goy.

I get that it's a funny thing to request, but the actual logistics of demanding that ban are pretty tricky.

I'm willing to bet their insurance contract requires that sort of mitigation. Remove it, and they'll close shop because the premiums will be unaffordable. Bet their life insurance will also be crazy.

That is the earliest in the morning I have ever had a hearty chuckle.

Why exactly do we allow these blacks to exist?

the Korean roof navy should band together to create martial law conditions in that area. in fact, an entire Asian alliance should form to increase the number of off-duty/on-duty patrols in the area. the feral niggers will travel to easier targets and become a problem for them.

clever joke

had a good chuckle

thanks m8

i hope our friend trump will not recognize jerusalem for the jews

>Rob Koreans

He should recognize it just so I get to see footage of wailing arab bitches.

another question that begs to be asked; Why the living fuck would these store owners operate in these areas? Serious observation; they shouldn't take down the bullet proof glass barriers, they should fold up the entire show. if the businesses were nigger owned/operated, she would have no problem with the bullet-proof glass

Dude, why haven't Georgians voted with their feet and just left Atlanta yet? "Hellshithole" doesn't apply to that crock of filth.
>unironically would rather live in Baghdad again than Atlanta

great picture

>ban bullet proof glass
>business leaves
>Ayo, Hol up... howmy gown git mah liquh? dem gooks be raysiss fo leavin cuz dey think we gown rob dem
>SSHHEEIIIIITTTT

This is a new tyrone comic waiting to happen

this deserves a thread on its own
>inb4 it rapidly devolves into a nigger hate thread

>Why the living fuck would these store owners operate in these areas?

Easy money. You open up a store filled with snack food and soda and watch the money rain from the sky. You chill in your plexiglass box all day, watching tv. If anyone tries to shoplift, you've got them on one of your multitude of cameras. You don't have to chase them. One call to the cops and they know exactly who it was. Jamal gets sent to jail for stealing a dollar candybar and the community is one nog safer. Eventually you reach a balance point where the only ones who frequent the store are those that don't steal.

You make money and give the nogs rope to hang themselves and their future.

I would imagine the counter argument to this is to say you are in a high crime area, provable by statistics...
>are you saying that blacks are inherently criminal? I'm defending myself from all criminals, who said anything about blacks?
>your move nigger

it's asian evasion

>niggers
>using condoms

>www.phillymag.com/news/2017/11/29/cindy-bass-stop-go-bulletproof-glass/

Less biased source

>“My law creates licensing categories for small establishments and large establishments. Business owners applying for the large establishment license may sell alcohol and must also provide tables and seating for at least 30 patrons. Under my bill they must prove ‘regular and customary’ preparation and sale of food, have a publicly accessible restroom that patrons may access without going through a food preparation area, and may not contain any barrier between the food server and the customer, as is done in a restaurant.”

Still pretty shitty but more nuanced than “ban all bulletproof glass”.

You go live your daily life in a "minority" ghetto then. There's zero vigilant justice anymore where if somebody does a fucked up thing they get lynched.

Also, I urge you to read the whole article. There is more to it than that quote.

That's a pretty good one. I'm going to hold onto that phrase.

If the bill passes and store workers or owners are killed because of it, the families should sue the fuck out Cindy Bass and her constituents. And it should come out of Cindy Bass's personal pocket not tax payers.

I pretty much stay away from most large cities. Have nothing I need and offer nothing but trouble.

Someone's been sipping too much of the Hennessy. I'm black and even I think this is a retarded idea. Safety=/=Your Feelings

>And it should come out of Cindy Bass's personal pocket not tax payers.
You know this will never happen.

Mandatory military service VS mandatory gender studies

Yikes my old neighborhood. It used to be very Irish.

So the Koreans will just stop selling food creating an even greater food desert in ghettos haha

A good chunk of Americans don't. Some very publicly others just don't let their kids around blackies. People that do trust them eventually learn.

Knees strong, arms are not heavy

I wonder how come she never brought up about the banks with their plexiglass

>Be nigger
>Familiar with banks
Sounds right to me

Checked. This, it'd be fun to watch the fuckers perform the usual mental gymnastics trying to counter this.

>why are the central hubs of ZOG power never attacked by the ZOG?
Really makes you almond

Where did you get that from?