Haruhi is gone!

Remember just how amazing and magical the Haruhi franchise was? Well too bad. You will never go on another anime adventure with the sos brigade. Let's give that a moment to truly sink in.... yea that's real. Your life will play out like the disappearance but you will never find Haruhi user. It's over. I've finally come to that realization and it hurts deep inside but in a way it takes some of the weight off of my shoulders. If there are any Sup Forumsnon who have made it this far and still carry hope inside I encourage you to follow my example and set yourselves free and let the nightmare end already..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE
youtube.com/watch?v=YCyo4geEu-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx2bHvlwkvM
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/803863?pool_id=2575
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they're going to announce season 3 any day.

Hibike is Haruhi S3.

Think about it!

No really, Tanigawa is at fault here.

The whole point of Haruhi was revisiting that Neverland which was his high school years where romance was always on the brink, fun was around the corner and the slave labour of office work a mere shadow on the horizon.

Trying to get Kyon to grow up defeats the point of the series, and is why he basically ran away from finishing it.

KyoAnus had its own problems but the decline and finally lack of novel was the real culprit.

I don't have any wish of seeing the series continuing considering the direction the LN took.

>Remember just how amazing and magical the Haruhi franchise was?

No.

Why because you weren't alive?

I died of boredom during endless 8.

>Remember just how amazing and magical the Haruhi franchise was
This is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE

No you didn't.

You're not funny.

>Trying to get Kyon to grow up defeats the point of the series, and is why he basically ran away from finishing it.
What? No, the whole point of the series is Kyon and Haruhi growing. Melancholy, Live Alive, baseball ep, Disappearance, you name it. The story is nearing its finale, but not because the point was defeated, because the point was almost made.

The author fucked up in the moment he gave up in the romance between Kyon and Haruhi

The romance was never that big of an issue. I think most people just wanted more adventures in anime format. Most fans of anime are used to never getting romance.

He didn't though. They're confirmed OTP

>You will never go on another anime adventure with the sos brigade
Thanks God

Hey, finally what was in Kyon's box? That one he gave to Haruhi.

>I think I'm cool

Yea the truth is you probably never even watched Haruhi nerd. Keep your thoughts to yourself next time.

Thought about it. No.

season 3

I really hope you pieces of shit watched the dub version.

>skipping on Sugita
Underages are not welcome.

I watched both because I'm better than you.

I've listened to the russian versions of all the songs and watched Endless Eight twice (and liked it too). I'm the coolest guy here.

So you're basically admitting you're a roach. Congrats.

I've actually watched Endless Eight twice and the sad part is you probably think I'm joking.

I wasn't joking either.
>mfw underage pleb thinks Russian dub is a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=YCyo4geEu-0
Educate yourself

Russian dub isn't a joke user in fact it's not even relevant at all. That was horrid.

This is actually terrible. She sounds like some middle-aged woman.
Forgot how ridiculous her faces are when she's singing though, thanks.

>You will never go on another anime adventure with the sos brigade

Good. Sos can be my secret club millenials are too young to know about because they were only just born the year this aired.

Haruhi is shittu.

Read the LN to get the rest of the serie. It will warm up you heart.

t. Kyon

Until you finish LN11 and ask for more

Not user you're shit. You don't even know about Haruhi because if you did I highly doubt you'd be saying that or you're just hungry for attention.

No*

See that? I'm obviously not in a good mood.

Stop replying to everyone like this OP, It makes you look like a cancerous newfag fanboy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx2bHvlwkvM

Lurk at least two years before posting you memeing piece of shit

You don't even know what I am user so don't tell me what to do.

Haruhi deserves more respect around here. It's one of the greatest anime of all time and the movie is arguably the best anime movie of all time.

Last I checked Haruhi has more awards than almost all anime and that's because it's a good series like it or not.

I'm going to bed anyways. I'm tired of this pathetic undeserving fanbase and I hope you all burn in hell.

>inb4 he's just saying that because he's mad
No I really mean it. This fanbase is shit losing only to the Railgun fanbase so you're not even the best at what you guys do which it not support your favorite series or buy merchandise and complain about anime. Goodnight.

S-shut up! There will be a 3 season! You fucking niggers faggots.

Ln was moving forward. The only direction it could go.

LN only got better and would have kept getting better.

Indeed, the LN was about to get deep and crazy again. It's a shame Tanigawa can't find the inspiration anymore.

We will never see this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/803863?pool_id=2575

(Kandanchi imagining a grown up and married Kyon & Haruhi + Daughter)

Just imagine how good Surprise's climax would be with Kyoani direction

You will never have a new book which the introduction shows an empty SOS Dan room, with the mere presence of a sad Haruhi, who doesn't remember why she is in that empty room waiting for unknown members who doesn't exist. But in the course of the pages, she discovers some clue (ala Dissapearance) and begin to follow the strand until she finds out she's living in a fake world made to protect her from espers, time travelers, and aliens, which are now in war because Haruhi discovered in some point she had powers, she collapsed and the Universe was in the verge of destruction, so everyone tried to kill her, and the SOS Dan signed a pact in which they'll create a fake world for her, deleting her memories (using Nagato's power), and then try to stop the war (with no success).

A novel from Haruhi's perspective.

When she returns to the real world with full control of her powers, she gathers the SOS dan again (starting with Kyon, of course), the SOS dan becomes a new faction and they stop the war. But in the end Haruhi has to resign to her powers to create peace. Sadly, this action erases Koizumi from the world (since he's a mere residue from Haruhi's powers), ends Asahina's mission and she comes back to her timeline, ends Nagato's mission of observing Haruhi and she returns to the space, and finally when Haruhi thinks at least Kyon will be by her side, Kyon dissapears because he was all the time the "parallel world traveler" she asked for in the beggining of the novel, and her powers brought him to her world, but now that she's powerless, Kyon can no longer stay in there. In the farewell scene, she confess to him, and tries to kiss Kyon, but fails as he slowly becomes transparent to finally dissapear, leaving Haruhi in absolute despair.

Anyways, as a final gift Nagato deletes Haruhi's memory before to leave, that way she will not suffer.

Then Haruhi wake up in her classroom, with an uneasy feeling. She doesn't remember anything. She doesn't remember the SOS dan, Kyon, Asahina, Nagato, Koizumi, and all the fun and harsh moments they lived together. She feels sad and lonely, and tries hard to understand why... suddenly a familiar yet unkown face pops in her mind and she looks at the back seat, but "he" is not there anymore. The seat is empty.

And Haruhi begins to cry, in silence, impotent and not knowing why she feels like that.

That's when the teacher announce a new transfer student... and Haruhi's tears stops. This "new" student generates an indescriptible joy inside her heart. The student seats behind Haruhi's seat, Haruhi stares at him without saying a word, and he say: "Yo!, I'm Kyon, nice to meet you".

(And Nagato smiles somewhere)

I miss her... dammit.

No.

Except Haruhi sat behind Kyon you stupid fuck.
Take your fanfiction back to tumblr.

EIGHT
FUCKING
WEEKS

No? It was actually kinda trash. Only the movie was great.

Relax user, it'll be bad for your veins.
Just do as if she looked forward then.