How likely is that something MAJOR will go down in the next 20 years?

How likely is that something MAJOR will go down in the next 20 years?

>famine
>world war
>nuclear winter
>collapse of civilization

Anything, really. If you make the argument that something WILL go down it would be nice if you provide reasons and sources.

*cracks knuckles*
-John Titor.
-John G. Trump.
-Barron Trump.
-Nikola Tesla
-Admiral Richard E. Byrd
-Baba Vanga.
-Denver Airport murals and art-deco symbolism.
-Redefining black holes in the 21ist century science paradigm.
-Dark energy discarded from new equations.
-CERN.
-Philadelphia experiment.
-Project rainbow.
-Operation Highjump.
-Boeing's Deep Space Gateways (DSG).
-AIs and singularity calculation.
-AIs and astral charts.
-Die Glocke (kecksburg incident).

Something's gonna happen. But it will be so slow and boring you won't notice the start till its too late. And you won't be prepared.

most likely scenarios for serious happening would be total global economic collapse due to jewish fuckery, though that is unlikely because it doesnt really benefit (((them)) to have chaos in the streets, not total chaos anyway.

personally my bet is on global pandemic. as population density in unsanitary third world countries grows, and we continue to abuse the fuck out of antibiotics the mutation of a drug resistant super plague is a question of when not if. plus the huge global migrations means it will spread like wildfire

Its gonna be like 9/11

Its small, but significant enough to change the world on a fundamental level.

Lmao , you do know their plan is to reduce the population sooner or later , they gonna stay comfy in their bunkers while we plebs slaughter eachother

a 9/11 in these days would be massivley blown out of proportion on the news, theres nothing else people would be talking about i think. it's how the media is these days

Maybe I just have a psychological predisposition to feel this way but I think something major is likely in the next 20 years. Some out of control plague, massive volcanic eruption, Carrington like event. 30 years ago we came extremely close to a nuclear exchange with Russia. Something like that is always a possibility.

I feel like I have a predisposition for certain ways of thinking too, like I would know it's not entirely objective and rational to be worried about such things but they still cross my mind

2017-2037
200 million dead in africa(doesnt matter they still have a billion)
EU is gone
France and Spain are muslim
Us takes over several French caribbean islands
A few northeastern bloc rejoin with russia
Sea of Japan is a polluted radioactive nightmare, many younger japanese resettle in america
Major massive civil war in china
Iran grows to the east a little.
SA takes over the bottom peninsula areas
Jews btfo of most of Israel except a few settlements around jerusalem.
Jews take over Ukraine as a diaspora homeland
England caught in major struggle vs Islam, Ireland ironically a redoubt for whites. US helps. Can't let fall like France
Germany is redevided, north and east into intermarium with Poland and others that did not rejoin Russia. South and west in guerilla battles for identity with French muslims.
Argentina emerges as a new center of economics and power.

We just sense the calm before the storm.

I honestly doubt the US dollar will keep its hegemony going and not collapse in within 10 years. If that doesn't cause a global crisis, I don't know what will.

>Argentina emerges as a new center of economics and power.
Where else is this likely to happen? How do you think Australia will be holding up?

What about Bitcoins? They could replace the Dollar if it collapses

100% Shit is always going down.

>personally my bet is on global pandemic
This. Already diseases are popping up in Africa, and with (((Europe's))) fetish for non-white immigration it's going to fuck everyone.
Good news is that Euros have survived such events before and would survive another one. All of the leftists who don't recognize biological differences will get themselves killed while the rest isolate themselves from non-whites and the traitors who let them in.

Whites will pick up the pieces once Mother Nature does what we're too weak to do.

bitcoin is like playing poker on meth, your paranoid and dont know what to do next and you keep losing money while trying to fuck the cocktailwaitress and steal her wallet, another thing is bitcoin keeps gaining in value, your dollar can grow too 3 dollars in mere seconds to minutes because of rich people investing in it, and every milestone they sell till it goes back down and comes back up gaining value more then it had before its unstable and wont grow into shit. They would have to undervalue it back down to a damn dollar and screw everyone over.

Pic related is guaranteed to bark off in earnest soon.
Because of that, China has a good chance to collapse from oil shock.....
If that happens, all bets are off.
European Debt crisis and paper currency collapse could be not far behind that.

Australia is too non-interventionist to excel into powerful international positions. They remain isolated and frankly irrelevant on the world stage unless you count bantz.

Many things progress toward a digital shared type ledger, at least inside of nations, like a blockchain(property records, stock color 'coins'), but bitcoin itself while still around is primarily only a settlement layer for historic purposes to maintain the tracking.

Most likely the U.S. Dollar gets displaced as the world reserve currency...America turns into Venezuela for a while > war > nukes > knowledge lost > post apocalyptic new world order led by African mud chiefs and Mad Max types. But by all means enjoy your Bitcoins

Iranian kurds and azeri are pro saudi... toppest kek of the day my lad.

The world needs something big to happen that will change us for the better.

Sorry lads, I'm not trying to fucking shill bitcoins here but it only seems right to ask about it because it may play a key role in the next global financial crisis.

>America turns into Venezuela for a while
That's going to be very interesting to watch on TV ngl

Can we please fast forward to 20 years?

wow, a lot more pro-saudi and susceptible to saudi influence than either metrics of iranian influences

remind me why trump wants to block iranians from entering the us

>keksburg
>its real

well right this moment L.A. is getting bombared with government lasers so there's that.

what

the US and NATO will be at war with China and Russia within our lifetime.

lol

Laser? Is that the name of the Mexican pot farmer that is starting fires?

The phoenix rises from its own ashes. The coin is minted 2018.

FUCK YOU SWISS KIKE

>How likely

100/100

Nah the Las Vegas incident went over peoples heads after 2 weeks. And that was gruesome.

that's why we are moving towards electro-mobility. it's a backup transport solution.

I would welcome an oil shock, it would kick the industry into war mode.