Are you telling me that going against your main audience values is bad business decision? Hmm...

Are you telling me that going against your main audience values is bad business decision? Hmm.... who woulda have thought of that...

Just a god damned shame

I've been under a rock for a few days.... what happened?

Please be true. Cracked has been cucked for years.

SJWs replace humor with preachy bullshit and lose their audience every fucking time. When will they learn?

All that matters is that Seanbaby survived

Cracked tried to be buzzfeed and shitted on its main audience for years turning into full SJW edgy buzzfeed wannabe a couple of years later Cracked is dying a slow death.

the Trump curse is real.

This was such a shame, Cracked used to be legitimately good stuff. Hopefully their rotting corpse will remind everyone that one one that virtue signalling SJW bullshit doesn't sell. Most likely though it won't

Meh... I'm aware of Cracked but I never intentionally sought any of their shit out. Website and FB page are still up and updated... so where is this info coming from?

Cracked has sucked since the print mag with Sylvester P. Smythe went away decades ago.

S

Man when was the last time Seanbaby wrote an article for them?

i remember this was magazines after mad magazine
what happened? jews?

I stopped visiting Cracked when it turned into into a "Trump this Trump that" series of try-hard-funny articles with really shitty photoplasty. Almost like they got an agenda now.

>Ian Fortey
This cucked piece of shit was one of the worst of them. I hope the whole thing tanks.
>t. I read Cracked religiously in high school

holy shit you stayed on it that long?

>Cracked has sucked since the print mag with Sylvester P. Smythe went away decades ago.

Not so, friend -- for a brief shining moment, between 2009-early 2011, Cracked was a legitimately fucking great website.

And then it got overrun by SJWs and everything turned into "The 10 Worst Ways Trans* People Are Oppressed By You" and "56 Reasons Why White Males Are Like, Ugh, The Worst" it just got fucking unreadable. And now it's dead.

I already hit F for them years ago, but check out some of their stuff from 09-10 while their server's still up.

Good. Cracked was an internet staple that becamea 24/7 SJW propaganda outlet. Fuck them.

A middle aged born-again cuck who's idea of humor is Fuck Nazis amirite my fellow kids?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understandseanbabies humor.

>cracked shutting down
Great. Shit hasn't been funny since I was a leftist college idiot.

I don't have high hopes for the shutdown though because their parent and sister companies will still exist and actively work to subvert traditional values much like how Gawker died but Kotaku and Jezebel haven't gone anywhere.

>Seanbaby
when does the narwhal bacon? hehehe

You have to be 18 to post on this website, kiddo

He has turned into a joke this last decade though

Fuck you are old.