Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_banknote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mate we were finished as the human race when we gave women rights

>A woman crying at work
How is this different than any other workplace?

it isn't

amazon is pretty brutal, but i got a great fuckin idea

>don't work for them

it's not like you were gonna work anyway besides whatever shithole they send people on the dole to these days

to finish you must begin
alright i cant find it. i posted the above thinking i could find that aussie dancing in front of all the other flags
i went out of my way to make a strong posting in an australian thread
someone please post that pic you know what i mean. i will drag every aussie to hell

wait, you didn't have amazon in 'straya until now?

Australia didn't have Amazon yet?
Third world tier

imagine giving a shit about your local stores

Does Walmart do well in Straya?

we don't have wall mart and we don't want it

creative destruction, bitch

Stop being such a faggot! MAN UP! If we gave them rights we can take it away, too. You ever think of that?

Do you have paper currency or are you still on the bartering system? Like how many emu eggs would i need to get a half pig?

about 3 or 4 eggs for your mum m8

You're on to something, Leaf...

Don't have that one but this one always gives me a chuckle

wtf?
i hope his mum is giving you the eggs

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Actually I think the finnish are in Scandinavia

our money is plastic, doesn't get ruined in the wash :>

oh shit nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

And we gave niggers immigration and integration so we can take it away, too. You ever think of that?

We dont have paper currency we have aluminium currency.

>His currency is destroyed by water
>His currency can be ripped easily and accidentally
>Easily counterfeited

Both my supervising managers are women. One cries almost every day. Over the most mundane shit too. Stuff that isn't even a problem causes them to cry like a baby.

So infuriating.

Leafs invented plastic currency like a decade or more ago. We are an actual country that does shit.

You just are good at saying sawry to Muslims, not much else

Straya is so shit they don't even want to enrich you.

Thats why they risk trying to come here on leaky rafts and get BTFO

I didn't know emus could swim. Good on them taking an offensive stance to protect their continent.

Hail Poseidon

Canadia has plastibux too

we got our first plastibux in 1992
pic related

Only westerners can cry about a 55 hour week, man the fuck up jesus...

I made a woman cry when I drop kicked a stress ball over the cubicle and it hit her in the head. Fucking awesome kick if I don't say so myself, and the boss (male) didn't even give a shit! It was purely an accident though, drop kicking a ball that can fit in the palm of your hand is somewhat difficult, unless you're a soccer player or something

I read an article about amazon in aus and it said that aussies pay about 1100$ for an iPhone 7 Plus? Lol is this a joke? How is Steve jobs still fucking these dipshit aussies with overpricing an already overpriced phone

Amazon already raised their starting wage here to $15/hr because they can't find enough suckers to work like literal slaves in their slave factories. That's like $30 Austalian. Just don't work there and don't let them import chinks and niggers to work there and they'll be forced to improve their working conditions.

Why the fuck doesn't Amazon accept paypal?

No we didn't, it's because Amazon relies on infrastructure to succeed, and we are too third world to have any kind of infrastructure, at all.

desu I'd actually like to have Walmart here. God I would wank my dick at all the articles about "aussie battlers" going broke with their shitty business's because of that American mega chain.

everything costs a fortune here...hardly anyone buys an iPhone outright, they are all on 2 year plans that end just in time for the next iphone

>Leafs invented plastic currency like a decade or more ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_banknote
>They were first issued as currency in Australia during 1988

The riffffffff

Ozzies are lazy and poor employees

This.

Amazon will fail here because Aussies wont work hard or fast no matter how much you pay them. We are a nation of lazy useless shits.

Bezos will have to import a new batch of 457 visa Pajeets to man the warhouses for us.

If they ain't crying at work they are sending emails which are supposed to be professional, filled with cringey emoticons

Yeah all the real thinkers do this.

great, in Poland we do not even have Amazon, even though we have the biggest Amazon’s warehouse in Europe

i want to believe

Tits or GTFO, Marleene.