Concrete Revolutio

Is this the most kino of anime girl Sup Forums?

Yes.

Kino is the one true Kino, and her anime is kino too.

Fuck yes, haven't seen a ConRevo thread in a long time. Jirou still best boy (or beast) and Emi best girl. Kikkofags can fuck off.

>kino

The fuck is this? Some kind of reddit lingo?

I see what you did there

>reddit lingo
Quite the opposite, actually. Go to Sup Forums and search it in the catalog.

Emi a shit!
Kikko a perfection!

Kill all non-humans. America will fight inhuman monsters and make humanity great again.
Earth for humanity.

Quite typical for Sup Forums to be too stupid to even understand anime.

The United States of Sup Forumsmerica won't stand for your insults, you bogey-loving scum.

Jesus fucking christ. nowhere in his post does he even mention Sup Forums. His post was a joke. Can you "I'm a retard so I shitpost about Sup Forums ruining threads even though they aren't" faggots all kill yourselves already? You're some of the worst posters on this board.

>His post was a joke
Jokes are funny. He's just reiterating what everyone and their dog (mainly the dog though) is writing in earnest.

for a time i haven't seen any ConRev.
Still kikko best girl

Fuck off already. You're angry that Trump won, we get it. That doesn't mean anyone wants to hear your retarded bitching and whining about Sup Forums any time someone so much as fucking mentions anything related to an anime that involves military or politics. Just fuck off already.

Threads off to a great start people

Bro, seriously, chill out.

Okay, maybe I overreacted. It's easy to mistake people for more Sup Forums shitposters when there are so many of them around. I'm sorry.

I was wondering if someone compiled a list like that. From the file name I assume there's more?

Yeah I think I have all of them. There's character references, Pop Culture references, and two timelines, one in chronological order of the show and the other like over 500 years.

Little boys cannot love youkai princesses. It's frightening and confusing.

Megasshinis proabably missing a reference to that one Asimov Story that the entire episode is based upon.

Could be in one of these next two

who cares? this was a boring mess

memespeak, ignore it.

You could not be more wrong. I was actually impressed by how coherently it fit together by the end. Having to wait a week between the episodes really hurt my enjoyment though. Wish I hadn't watched it while it was airing.

Eh, I think Concrete Revolutio is one of those shows where watching it weekly and eagerly awaiting the next episode for speculation as well as binge-watching it all in one go works.

>kino
Oh no you don't, I won't let you taint my AOTY with your shitposting
Fuck right off

One last one marking the most important development

Truly, Kikko was fueled by everyone's hopes and dreams.
Literally.

JUSTICE

Which of the superhumans-representing-some-social-issue-in-the-70s was your favorite, Sup Forums?

I'm more partial to modest breasts myself.

Behold. The greatest mass murderer in all of ConRevo.

He did nothing wrong, it was just a bunch of bugs.

>You could not be more right.
Fixed, it really did have serious problems

None because nothing represented anything beyond endless pointless drivel.

Everything can always be fixed with hindsight.

Say that to her cute bug-eyed face, not online, and see what happens.

>ConRevo fans believe this
You guys deserve that rage comic

Bro, did you get into a fight with some ConRevo-liking anime reviewer online and then got perma-banned?

Which Asimov-story would that specifically be?

>>ConRevo fans
Whoa is ConRevo that popular already?

Nope, rather I have yet to meet one with any actual manners.
No, someone made pic related and so far I have yet to see any contradiction. According to /m/'s 1d4chan page ConRevo fans are among the snobbiest bunch on that board.

>not putting pink hair on the rage-guy
That's the problem, dude.

>tfw conrevo thread in 2017
>starts with meme

2017 is already shit, so the threads must be the same

Blasted bogeys.

in hind sight that would have been a smart move

Never doubt senpai's wisdom.

I swear there's a deleted scene of this guy accidentally convincing America to drop the nuke.

Wish I knew. I haven't gotten around to reading them yet. A friend told me. Basically it wa about this pair of robots that combine into a bomb and are thus much easier to smuggle than a complete regular bomb.

Was it from some kind of BD-exclusive bonus content?

Bones will never make an OVA thats literally just a 24 minutes long fight between Emi and Master Ultima.

Him getting killed off-screen was so fucking anti-climactic.

That is true.
Technically, the reveal that Emi defeated Master Ultima with the power of HELL she stole from the witch Hoshinoko would be awesome, if the battle between Emi and Kikko looked more impressive.

But just unleashing a bunch of tiger-tail tentacles doesn't really do that much.
A pity.

Emi a shit.

My Little Boy can't be this cute.

Babuu.

Why is Jirou so cute?
Why did have to die? ;_;

Because Jiro thought that he could take on The Man.

That was a big mistake. Money and capitalism always wins over idealism and communism.

I WANNA MARRY EARTH-CHAN!

Was there ever an answer to who was Emporer during the Shinka Era?

Nah. Although it would have to be probably some dude named Shinka.

Wouldn't surprise me if it were some superhuman dude who really could trace his ancestry to a sun goddess.
But the premier minister was more important in the afterwar-era, which ConRevo is dealing with.

No, Akira Shirota is.

What a hero.

what an outstanding show in almost every regard. it got little attention around here when it was airing, but I'm glad to see a few people still have fond memories of it. one of the few shows that i feel deserves a sequel but doesnt need one - it ended where it should have and going any further might ruin what is already a beautiful thing

I do hope that either Funimation or the Anime Consortium will release a BD for westerners at some point in this decade.

I don't understand how can anyone like her, I really don't. She is just a possessive ill-natured bitch. Just because she is cute? But there are many cute anime girls with a nice personality.

She's a mysterious beauty, and she exudes that classical Japanese elegance, which stands in contrast to Kikko's more westerner-styled youthfulness.

It's the question if you like the old or the new.

Both try to win the heart of The Little Boy by offering different values.

>most kino
Man Kino, Girl Kino, or Loli Kino?