I was really disappointed to learn that she's Filipino. I fucking hate pinoy chicks, despite being a Filipino myself

I was really disappointed to learn that she's Filipino. I fucking hate pinoy chicks, despite being a Filipino myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barang_(Visayan_word)#The_Mambabarang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's not you retard

Not getting a (you).

This gon b gud

too fucking pale to be a spanish-tagalog rape baby

Does this mean she has a cock?

she's probably an aswang rape baby. Hence the vampire complexion.

Filipinos are literally the fucking worst. I hate it when they receive any acknowledgement and their egotistic national pride swells like a bitch, fucking worse than any southern hick american.

At least they have something to actually be proud of now.

Yeah, our Pinoy pride gets too exaggerated sometimes. I'm still cringing over Filipino people's reaction to the nanny of that Olympic swimming gold medalist.

You have to go back

Why are you posting a boy ?:^)

Whats wrong with pignoy?

dont worry. She's not a degenerate Tagalog

what do you expect? The flip internet community is a fucking cesspool of slum monkeys

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw most people pushing this aren't flips

The are the Mexicans of the pacific. I actually like them a lot compared to other races

flip flappers is over, why are we still talking about it?

They made the Nutshack, for one.

Nice blog, suscribed.

Wait what? How? I just watched the episode and there's no indication she's a Flip.

I'm sure it's simply because her last name sounds like some Tagalog gibberish to some

This was literally mentioned in the setting book of the very first movie. Newfag.

Are the mods asleep?

Take it to >>>/asean/ you filthy monkey fucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barang_(Visayan_word)#The_Mambabarang

Is it that time of the day?

Why didn't the Philippines get statehood like Hawaii did?

She's a more traditional SEA though, not a disgusting modern Pinoy who are basically the Mexicans of the East.

So its a pun? Maybe it just chanced that it sounded the same.

Probably because they were a Spanish colony that developed insane nationalism and are more useful as a military base than as a state, like Puerto Rico. Plus China wouldn't be happy.

Sucy literally introduce her family name as "mambabaran(g)" in Jap dub though

because "muh freedum US is ebil"

you can add to that list Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia being pissed off to the max

I'm pretty sure I heard "Manbavaran" instead of "Mangbabarang".

Literally when did Burgerstan ever care about those countries.

no its manbabaran. Japs interchange v to b

None of those countries are superpowers though. Half of SEA is China's sandbox and the other half is Japan and allies of the US. All that really matters is if you do something that ends up pissing off the other side.

Not him but what do you suggest her name refers to?cream filled donuts?

>because the subs said so

I love SEA. It's a hilarious shitshow of countries that all hate each other. Chinks are the jews of the east and everybody hates mudslimes.

Are you retarded?

this thread proves sucy is best girl

if studio war threads are popping up and staying there then the mods are on a vacation

>The Mambabarang is the Filipino version of a sorcerer
>the witch is a Mamalarang
what did he meant by this?

ITS

Japs have /ng/ sound in their language right? I felt it would have been weird not to use it if using a name with actual /ng/ sound.

I was thinking they're trying to sound European with the Sup Forums. Like "Bavarian".

Fuck off

I added Vietnam for a reason y'know; Indonesia has had a long running territorial dispute with The Philippines going back 500years at least and has backed an insurrection in the south during the last thirty; Malaysia and Singapore have had territorial claims in the area; you really want to buy a piece of that action now?

'Nam was always about the commies, we never cared about the country itself. Hence why we sprayed cancer all over it.

you spray cancer all over yourselves too

I will never accept Sucy being a shitty Flip, so stop talking about it!

sucy's case is what you get for using words from different languages.

Cancer supplied by Mexico.
Hue hue hue.

We spray ourselves with cancer to build up immunity to stronger cancer.

HSHAHAAHAH your waifu is worst than a fucking nigger. She's a Flip!

Considering how more than half of your country turned into blue-haired male(female) she-twinks and more aggressive dindus I'd say your plan failed.

I don't really care about a character's ethnicity but is this actually true or is this just some bizarre recurring shitposting thread because I seen this shit too many times.

See And But no word of god so this might actually just all assumption.

studio "TRIGGER" has done it again

hahaha what the fuck

IT'S

never saw the infamous gayshack but I get the feeling this is a reference to it

welp, it's official, I hate this subhuman third-worlder cunt now, fucking worst girl

Just checked. It is.

It must suck to irrationally hate people all the time. I mean, life is shitty enough without such an emotional investment.

I'm surprised how different this episode was, I thought it would be just the 1st OVA mostly

Irrational hate is just a coping mechanism for people who aren't okay with themselves. From my experience the french, russians, portuguese and spanish people are much worse and this is only based on their ability to speak english.

it's a reboot

Is Sucy considered a drug dealer because of her potions?

It's not really a reboot, just a different continuity. Reboots usually have significant differences outside of the core elements and this is almost a direct retelling of how everything happened leading to the OVAs.

>sucy enrolled to magic school just to escape from Dutdut's Death squads

huh, really makes me think

They're much worse at what now? I don't know too many french, russians, or portugese, but I honestly can't see them being much better, or worse, than anyone else in the world.

forget flips, let's discuss the twindians

this right here is sucy now
enjoy Sup Forums

English and the refusal to learn it. Pinoys can at least speak it.

do they just magic their poo into disappearance?

chinese?

the toilet witches have to learn their craft at some point in their lives

>sucy enrolled to magic school just to escape from Dutdut's Death squads
deepest
lore

Oh I can feel your fucking edge from here.

Go back to retard.

Oh, I see.

Reminder that "pro witch" diana can't even 3v1 a minotaur while sucy walks up to it and literally melted it.

Don't worry pre. They hate you just as much or maybe(definitely) even more.

>I fucking hate pinoy chicks, despite being a Filipino myself
Good. More for me.

probably because Diana doesn't kill things in her free time and Sucy most likely does

ITT: Sup Forums
I thought you were above this kind of shit, Sup Forums

so thats where toilet witches come from

You mean Sup Forums

Flip monkeys come in extremes. Prideful idiots and self-hating fuckwits. God damn mods not doing their jobs.

I love self-hating Filipinos myself. You guys are the equivalent of black people pretending to be white.

Sell your women as whores and low wage domestic helpers. All of your men can go kill themselves.

>Sup Forums

its Sup Forums, newfriend. Step it up senpai

Great, now all subsequent threads will have pinoy jokes and overall sucy hate. And we're just at ep1

>1 episode in and the fanbase is already shit

kys yellow bleeding heart. Sucy is the Maria Clara type of filipina, the best of the best. Not the korean semen slurper type that infest Commie Manila, you cocksucker. Apologize!

2nd gen flips are objectively one of the best minorities, better than blacks and Mexicans, but 1st gen immigrants are SEAbeaners and prideful idiots. American raised filipinos try to distance themselves from that peenoise pride shit.

>being this new in any Trigger anime threads