I have a question about Tomoyo Daidouji

I have a question about Tomoyo Daidouji.

Her mother was stated to be in love with Sakura's mom, and is still single. Yet she has Tomoyo as a daughter. Was Tomoyo adopted?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2015/01/09/japans-share-houses-become-a-target-for-ladies-seeking-gaijin-baby-daddies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, Tomoyo and her mother don't look alike, whereas usually in the series children do look like the parents (sakura case in point)

However, if I remember correctly, Tomoyo does have a father somewhere in the picture, he's referred to once or twice.

Could be that she faced pressure from her family to have kids/married for beneficial family connections, or she may have just wanted a kid, despite liking girls, and chose to hook in a decent guy for that end.

She probably got some guy to drop a load in her so she and Sakura's mom could experience the joys of pregnancy together.

She just picked a guy with black hair to gave a daughter that looked like Sakura's mom. CLAMP said that Tomoyo has a dad, but they never found the excuse to introduce him.
Tomoyo is probably going to do the same thing. Marry a guy with brown hair to have a kid that looks like Sakura.

It's possible she just had a legit relationship with a man and it just didn't work out. It's not like she was getting anywhere with Sakura's mom, most people would get the idea of trying a different relationship at this point even if they were still in love with the first person.

What would she do if that kid turned out to be male?

As with anything CCS the truth is probably a bit more disturbing.

Her hair is long and really beautiful!

Try again? I doubt Tomoyo's mom is a feminist that hates males and the idea of a son. She was just angry with Sakura's dad because he won abd because Sakura's mom died.

Maybe Tomoyo's dad was a shota? CLAMP loves that shit.

Don't they have series-spanning timeline bullshit going on at this point? She's probably her own grandfather or something like that.

She was probably Sakura-mom sexual and after losing she didn't give a fuck anymore

How could she get pregnant if she didn't give a fuck?

she needed to raise another to continue trying to break the gender barrier. She failed this time, but in another dimension she won.

What was her English dub name?

She accepted her loss and did what society expected of her

Pretty sure CCS remained un-involved in all that cross world shut that tsubasa/holic were doing.

Most we got was a few people in the latter series' referencing the fact that CCS Sakura exists and that perhaps in other universes CCS is a tv show, since Yuuko had a toy version of her staff.

CCS is barely involved.

I only ever watched CSS, but what the fuck is this interdimensional incest

CLAMP pls.

It's TRC time clusterfuck. They went full retarded and this was the result.

As it should be, even if bits of it are related to other timeline jumping shit, at least 99% of CSS was unsullied by that confusing garbage.

I really hope the clear card series doesn't get involved in it either.

So Sakura and Tomoyo are actually half-sisters.

This is because Tomoyo's mom slept with Fujikata, Sakura's father and gave birth to his child. It was the best way she could get close to Nadeshiko and, in effect, get her sloppy seconds.

Makes sense.

"Let's have a threesome, that way your husband will love you more"

"Really, you think so?"

"Of course, guys love it when women make-out with each other, watch!"

> Implying Fujitaka would have ever fucked anyone other than Nadeshiko

She's literally an angel, why the hell would you jeopardize that for Sonomi of all people?

For the money. Always for the money.

Also Clow Reed always does stupid shit to ladies anyways, he locked his one girlfriend into magic book for shits and giggles.

Will Tomoyo find a boyfriend in the new anime or will she stay as Sakura's best friend for the rest of her life

Seems like Eriol got 100% of Clow Reeds teasing/jokey nature, Fujitaka is a fucking saint.

She's doomed to be her best friend forever.

Well as long as she is happy like that

What killed Sakura's mom anyways? TRC Bullshit?

>She probably got some guy to drop a load in her so she and Sakura's mom could experience the joys of pregnancy together.

Some Japanese women like to be single moms, there is a fad about woman getting a load from a Gaijin so they have a cute haru-breedo baby and then they cut all communications with the gaijin dad after they have the baby which is kinda fucked up.

I guess Cakes don't wont to die alone but they don't want to get married either, so they get preggo to have a baby toy/mascot that keeps them company for 18 years.

en.rocketnews24.com/2015/01/09/japans-share-houses-become-a-target-for-ladies-seeking-gaijin-baby-daddies/

>It's possible she just had a legit relationship with a man and it just didn't work out.

This.

Lesbians that aren't complete bulldykes try getting relationships with men to cure their lesbianism and sometimes it doesn't work out.

Fucking a woman and then having her take care of the kid without ever taking responsibility is a dream come true, you even get to have descendents

Probably Anorexia or some magic shit

Aren't sakura's mom and tomoyo's mom sisters?

Cusions i think.

I thought sakura and tomoyo were cousins

Why does every manga written by a woman have to have a girl fall in love with an older man? Do fujoshi only lust after old man cock?

Because most girls just want to be treated like children instead of equals.

Cushions? No wonder they're so soft.

No, sperm bank.

It's confusing at first but not quite so later on. Stupid, maybe, but it kind of makes sense.

At least best boy had parents (presumably), even if they were abusive faggots. And then an adoptive father who was also arguably abusive but only later in life when he went insane.

Which dimension?

Ashura wasn't abusive, just incredibly broken. Fai wouldn't have went to other dimensions just to avoid killing him if he didn't love Ashura. Aside from his dead older twin brother, Ashura was the first person who loved and cared for him after his brother was killed. (And then, Sakura was perhaps the first person to tell him she was so happy he was alive. Right in the fucking feels.)

Hell, Yuuko even said that Ashura spent all his time trying to find a way to protect Fai, keep him safe, and make him happy. That's dedication.

>file name
Yes it is and I hate you for posting that. Delete it immediately, only genuinely happy lying princes are allowed ITT.

I hope Tomoyo's mom become a huge bitch in the sequel that will lead Tomoyo breaks Sakura friendship.

No.

This.

Disgusting. Tomoyo and Sakura's friendship cannot be broken. They are adorable, kindhearted, pure girls who will always be together.

Is it friendship if one of them is sexually attracted to you?

Friend/ship/. Friendzone.

I thought it was some disease like cancer

It doesn't even need to be treated like a cure for lesbianism, heart breaks can make you feel and do stupid shit, sometimes you just get so desperate you're willing to go with anyone who loves you. There are a lot of reasons for dating someone you're not attracted to besides curing gayness, straight people do shit like this all the time.

I don't think anyone's orientation was every revealed in CCS anyway so it's always possible she's just bisexual or something, just fixated on Sakura's mom since clamp likes to do the whole one true love thing.

Tomoyo is too pure

That's like 90% of the cast.

Her mother dresses like a "flower girl" so she probably has a father neither she nor the mother will ever know about.