DO NOT TRUST ANYONE

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE
Shawn has been working for months on twitter to destroy the alt right. He is now threatening to give information about James Allsup to his college.

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/identity-evropa-mapping-alt-right-cadre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this guy is aligned with nazbol thots as well that have planned a campaign in discord servers over the past week

Degenerate

This shawn guy has been doing this out of spite for awhile now. I used to think he was on our side and was just helping keep out the weak but he's threatening to send stuff to allsup's college.

Who?

Former alt right guy who posts tweets about various e celebs. Used to agree with him but he's going after James Allsup now.

Never heard of him. What names did he go by? Was he ever on TRS?

Remember when these types of threads would get deleted and OP would get banned? Fuck you OP this is gaia tier shit.

Keep your twitter shit on twitter you Nazi-LARPing kikes

He was the guy at the HWNDU thing that drank milk. I'm bringing this up because you should not trust anyone with your personal information.

that idiot came into a thread yesterday and sperged out asking people to show him their muscles.

Everyone on an anonymous imageboard knows not to post your information online. Which is why we come here in the first place phaggot. Also shawn is a manlet with a fruity voice and gynotits. Of course he would back stab people. People with severe self esteem issues always have it out for people.

he has an army of white knights

Shawn should just kill himself at this point. He's a traitor and a blackpilling faggot.

he says he is doing this to "help" the movement but there it seems like he has a personal vendetta and he is accumulating others

Paul Town is the mastermind in this situation. Don't be fooled.

I think they got burned along the way and will try to take down anyone who earnestly talks about white nationalism without irony

This is woman behavior shawn

it really is, almost like the way a scorned woman would act

The shilling hasn't been this bad since Trump bombed Syria it's fucking obnoxious. They're posting information that has been common knowledge and spamming it constantly

lol does this faggot think he's White? looks like spic.

i have seen that guy on twitter for many years at this point and i have literally never seen him say anything that was funny or insightful or anything the entire time, he's just a weird schizoid drama whore

I posted that guy's twitter because I know that he runs many groups and discords and has lots of secret plans to take down certain people in the alt right. The reason is that he put himself out there and got doxed. That sucks. But he cannot stand anyone else trying to help earnestly.

>Tim Pool on roids

>Tim Olympic-Sized Pool

>attack alt-light shills we don't give a shit about
>thinking its actually having an effect on us who don't care about the alt-lite
>thinking we care about eceleb$ at all tbfh

maybe this was all from roid rage tonight?

A problem I've noticed with the modern right is that we spend so much time shitting on ourselves and attacking anybody who gets public attention as being an FBI/Jew shill or something.

That's exactly what he does. On one hand I think it's good to do that to weed out bad people but he does it to every single one for no reason at this point.

This is a stupid thread. It needs to be a General. Baker needed

Here he is reposting the nazbol mixed race female that has been tweeting the lauren southern/tara mccarthy stuff

This is what happens when men who would have been otherwise good men grow up without a patriarchal, masculine father figure in their life. George Washington would call him a niggerfaggot and throw him into the Delaware.

This. I don't know why I even came into this thread. No idea what's going on and I'm balls deep into most internet politics shit

"e celebs" have a platform and a loud voice they attract more people to our cause than you

shawn is a good boy fuck off imbeciles

James Allsup is a fucking faggot. Fuck all you TRS Nazi Larping faggots. Suck Enoch off while his kike wife and mom watch. Botox david duke faggots

Shawn Mccaffrey AKA Prince Hubris of Identity Evropa
itsgoingdown.org/identity-evropa-mapping-alt-right-cadre/

Hey James, you got btfo'd bud

why is he threatening to send private dms to James Allsup's college then?

This 100%

shut eh fcuk up faggots ur all gay hehehHEheheh gay gay gay fags gay gays big gays faggots hehehehe gay gaysss big fagorinos

James is taking the side of a fucking baby

do people really get on twitter just to report back here

shawn is /ourguy/, any doubters go watch the two weekly sweat videos where he critiques the alt right.

because james allsup is a faggot laughing at shawn getting doxxed (by the alt right by the way)

Anyone who finds themselves interested in Hubris's brand is fucking stupid. The dude has one of the weirdest looking faces I've ever seen.

Paul Town, Kwa, Kantbot, Beardson, they all contribute funny stuff without constantly flinging shit. Shawn is a complete drain on the "movement" or whatever.

I don't condone him being doxed btw no matter what he has done. But why is he acting like a bitch?

real nice faggot. Fuck TRS. I'm going to drop a whole 50+ chapter of you faggots if you keep it

The only time I ever talked to him on Twitter, he was fervently defending the media narrative on Heather Heyer.
Everyone defending him on Twitter atm are faggot nazbol types and just pointless memeposters who have done nothing in meatspace.
I hope whoever doxxed him destroys his life but there's not a lot normal people can do against feds.

He wasn't laughing he just wanted proof and he still hasn't received it.

Go to bed Shawn

I am sending Shawn $500k to complete his task.

lmao alt right fags
go to church and stop sucking each other's dicks

Wondering the same thing, but desu he brings up his dox like once a week so this is par for the course

He has a small following of rabid sycophants that make him seem like a much more influential player than he actually is. 99999% percent sure the hapa cunt @Sam_Cant_Die is actually just one of his alts.

He's not even big enough for roids. If he's juicing, he should be pissed because they're not going well considering what a manlet he is.

shitty attempt at defaming Shawn. We're fucking destroying you on Twitter so you come on Sup Forums where no one cares about fucking e-drama to try and control a narrative. Too bad you can't block us here. This will be in the archive so have fun mongoloids.And stop flooding Sup Forums with your shitty e-drama attention threads
>tripfags OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!

the guy who did it openly bragging about it isn't proof? okay, cool. nice.

not shawn. Northern Illinois down to Chicago. Numbers and addresses. TRS faggots acting like a cult should be outed like one

do i make good tweets do u guys like me is my content good is it all gonna be okay are u reading this susan will u take me back if i make good tweets please talk about my tweets on Sup Forums threads i like to be talked about weEEeEEEeeE

Because people are taking sides of the guy who doxed Hubris.
Hubris, as you can imagine, lost his job bc he called an alt-right chick fat & TRS spergs got mad at him & they told on his parents.

Shawn, I know you're here.

L M A O shawn is one of those little faggot manlets you see at the gym, bulking out as hard as they can to be taken seriously

shawn i know you're reading thread right now you pathetic fucking midget. you will never be 6ft tall. you will never be taken seriously by women. they laugh at your tiny body.

this what drives your insecure manlet rage and you know it to be true

shawn is a little bitch. literally and figuratively. he's a miserable and immature piece of shit who doesn't want to bear any responsibility for his choices and actions and begs for money like a worthless worm that he is.

shawn if you reading this - hang yourself, loser.

Lol fuck off Kali. You can't even get into a decent debate on twitter. You just block anyone who starts disagreeing with you because you're a fragile woman.

Case in point, here's one of his fanboy faggots right here. Making fun of people for blocking but ignoring the fact that Shawn is blocking people like a madman tonight.

allsup said that the guy who doxed him did nothing wrong and now theyve been calling each other faggots on twitter the rest of the night. Allsup is wrong and is just sucking up to TRS who fucking suck.

That's what he wants you to think. He is confirmed cointelpro. Beardson is his handler. Try to keep up.

You keep saying this. Where are the proofs?

I think that is 100% fucked up and I don't support that. He is going after James Allsup purely because he asked for definitive proof though.

All these celebs put together have a reach way smaller than Sup Forums

Allsup says there's no proof that Spectre doxxed him, also but you don't tell people that.

POST PHYSIQUE BITCH

James is a fag, kys

they've admitted to it.

you fucking illiterate

Proofs

shawn is a good boy he dindu nuffin

Nick > James

Tbh

That looks like a joke to me. Look at the ironic stuff shawn posts all day. I don't hate the guy but he is acting like a jealous woman to anyone that has gained any popularity.

truth but james still does good work whereas shawn is just a pudgy faced faggot lol

>"L M A O shawn is one of those little faggot manlets you see at the gym, bulking out as hard as they can to be taken seriously

>shawn i know you're reading thread right now you pathetic fucking midget. you will never be 6ft tall. you will never be taken seriously by women. they laugh at your tiny body.

>this what drives your insecure manlet rage and you know it to be true"

lol

there is though. They have admitted to it.

holy fuck all these fights happening lately
stay strong shawn, seen every weekly sweat and you was 100% right.

James, please stop with your autistic tantrum. It's quite embarrassing.

They're all greater than the nazbol/twitter meme posters/shawn who have done nothing and only ever try to tear down anyone openly advocating for white interests.

You fucks act like Shawn is doing all of this for fun. James Allsup literally said “Spectre did nothing wrong”’ on his twitter. For the sake of you uninformed fucks, Spectre doxed him and his friends for saying that women shouldn’t be in politics (100% agree). Imagine Alt-right nazi larpers calling your mom and dad and your employer. I hope Shawn destroys all of you, you deserve it.

It’s right here

Why is this on Sup Forums?

SHOUT OUT MY HOMIE PIZZAROLLPATROL

>Spectre doxed him and his friends for saying that women shouldn’t be in politics
You guys just keep asserting this, but there's absolutely no way it's the case because this is something that the TRS people say all the time.

The only evidence is some shit some other people publicly posted. No one even knows who they are.

Do you libtards have something against Nazbols or are you just triggered at the news that your favourite wheat field girl is a coalburner?

James Allsup literally just asked for proofs. There still is no proof.

Thanks for the image

Here, retard

>"shawn is a little bitch. literally and figuratively. he's a miserable and immature piece of shit who doesn't want to bear any responsibility for his choices and actions and begs for money like a worthless worm that he is.

>shawn if you reading this - hang yourself, loser."

James Allsup is a faggot RT