Take back the gym

We need to meme gyms into a racial symbol or at lest convince the media they are, like we did with Pepe,milk, and he “ok” sign. All the soyboys on the left will stop going and it will convince more people on the right to go, just because it pisses off the left.

What about the monkeys?

All the gyms I know in my area play nigger music 24/7, while the vast majority are white women and cucked soyboys working out to it. It's the funniest thing in the world to observe.

This is already happening
Have you not seen thos articles mentioning those studies about how thr majority of male gym-goers are right wing? I'd find the exact articles but internet is shit

>All the soyboys on the left will stop going
OP... i

All the soyboy fags half squat on the Smith machine

I thought everyone in your country was a sick kunt

Brunswick, Melbourne plz go

>Paying to go to a (((gym))) instead of doing calisthenics at home

nah not the cunts from Melbourne.

Calisthenics is for fags lmao. What are you? An alcoholic wine mom who is trying to lie to herself about her age?

Chad. He can help with this meme. His aryan good looks and all.

>calisthenics
Enjoy your diminishing returns
Shoo, shoo gains goblin

Whatever you say user
Have fun spending £200 a year to work out alongside a bunch of sweaty homosexual gymbros instead of in the peace of your own home

Have fun projecting that faggotry and still looking DYEL

I actually agree with this.

Use their tendency to accuse everyone of being racist because they're secretly racist, against them.

Just do squats and deadlifts. Niggers don't go near the squat rack, too much work.

op is a mega fag, you should be learning how to shoot instead

Could take a sexist or weight approach. Make it seem like you dislike fat people or are perpetuating the patriarchy by going to the gym as a straight male

i'm for this. BUT

wanna pay my membership? no? go fuck yourself then.

Kinda wish that blog that was a fake feminist one was still around. Could possibly take some examples of batshit logic from them

No please don't try to rope gyms into your cringey culture war you fucking spastic.

I swear this fucking decade is just the 60's 2.0 but even more cringier. I can't wait till it's over.

Both the alt right and the SJW left need to fuck off and never be heard from again.

this sounds like adelaide

More like Melbourne desu.

I'm all for this

Sounds like the entire fucking gay cunt nation desu

Derrimuts?

its so crazy it just might work, id start by writing racist stuff on handles so people feel bad touching them.

this

Bump

Cunt

I want to see them walk into a planet fitness.

immigrants infest gyms to become swole and cool like zyzz brah.

Do you guys know how the successfull white middle aged men work out?
They combine the strength routines with CARDIO: marathons, triathlons, swimming, bicycling, running etc.

Only lifting weights is for youth and immigrants. All over Europe you'll find a higher statistical rate of 25-35 year old immigrant (or second generation) men who thinks lifting XXX kg in Y-exercise is the fulfillment of life. The epitome of success.

You wanna succeed? Do heavy cardio as well.

Yes. Cardio also improves circulation and increase nitric oxide, making your muscles become more efficient and giving them more oxygen for when you do the heavy lifts. Just lol if you can't deadlift at least 190kg though

Can confirm. I'm a White Nationalist and have a full gym in my house.

I work out and box weekly with a local crew

Manlet

Hurr durr I don’t meet to work out I have muh guns. The gym is a scam hurrdurrrr
You’re fucking retarded.