Britcucks' court says I can't do this

>Before Jon Venables and Robert Thompson were released from custody, a court ruled that their identities should remain secret. The court granted an injunction which prevents the media or individuals from publishing images which claim to be of Venables and Thompson (whether or not it is them). The injunction is worldwide and applies equally to the internet, social media and mainstream media.

Fuck the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8577458.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the UK.

Damn dude you're gonna get v&

> Trying to out people for crimes committed when they were children.

This is your brain on virginity.

Yea, because any kid is capable of what they did.

sick fucks need to be raped to death

Do you know their id's?

Why doesn't a British MP use parliamentary privilege to out Venebles!

quick rundown?

Are you retarded? One of the sick fucks was found with child rape on his computer. These "people" should have been executed when they first killed James

The injunction actually applies worldwide. MI6 are on their way user.

Google James Bulger.

The pair of them sadistically murdered a toddler in Liverpool back in 1993. Owing to their being pre-teens themselves at the time of the offence, the legal system wasn't certain as to how their punishment should be handled. They were released after serving comparatively short sentences, and were subsequently given new identities. These may not be publicly revealed, or speculated on, by any media source.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

Do you realise where those photos come from? And it's been up for months, do you think if they were real they still would be? Do you think the police are incapable of monitoring twitter?

Fuck off.

Venables name has been leaked online. Anybody have it?

The whole new identity thing is kind of hard when one of them keeps reoffending.
You'd think he'd want to keep his nose the cleanest in the country after the sentences they dodged.

Is there a contract out on these fuckers yet

Damn, you'd think entities like that would at least be kept in some sort of taxpayer funded institution instead of being released back into society at large.

fuck dude
have you even read the case, cause i did, im a grown man, who has been through some shit in his life, and i have to say, reading the story of James death brought a tear to my eyes. Its so sad, they tortured a little boy

tortured him, a little boy, and all he wanted was someone to be his friend

man if there was ever a case for children worthy of the death penalty, these two assholes are it.
Fuck them, they forfeited whatever "rights" they once had. I can't imagine how anyone could hurt little children, seriously hurt them (not giving them a spanking), but beating them, raping them, smashing thier faces ..... to a little kid.

Throw them in the shark tank at seaworld, its more humane then what they did to James.

I will kill Venables if somebody can help me find him. Not sure about the other one.

And if you think Britain is bad, at least Britain put the fucks in prison, what did Norway do? No prison at all. No punishment at all.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8577458.stm

I am venables, killing that kid was just a prank lol

I wouldn't be surprised if either of those fucks were on Sup Forums

yep i think the public should be outraged that people of that nature are let loose on society under anonymity

They should lock him up with all the other pedos, furries and homosexuals. I would pay taxes to see that happen.

ITT: wannabe judge dredds

Couple of kids tortured, murdered and mutilated (sexually and otherwise) an even younger kid.

One of them has been repeatedly sent back to jail for CP offenses and other stuff.

The CP hoarder is definitely a Sup Forumstard.

While at Portsmouth Uni'. One of them was set on fire on South Sea Common. That was the story anyway. late 90s

Is that venables?

How can a ban worldwide be policed?
If you have no jurisdiction in that country and they name him, you can't do a thing?

Seems to be as op did not day pic unrelated

you do realize that this is the correct move right? (whatever they did, shit if I know)

If someone commits a crime don't make them known, don't make them the anti-hero, don't put their faces everywhere.
This is why people do it in the first place, to make them seen, to make a story

i saw to day on leddit that venables guy raped and murdered 2 year old when he was 10 years of age. some guy who knew him posted that story. interesting is it not.

Bump spread it through social media Bongs. The thing is - the police don't have the manpower to police the internet successfully.

But it's not actually him it's someone in Brazil or another South American country, someone already debunked him on his twitter.

man, good guy greg really let himself go.