All women are whores

Every woman has a price she charges for sex. How a woman sells her body changes the type of whore she is.

Cost:
1. too high to charge
2. too low to pay
Value:
a. too high to pay
b. too high to charge
Reconciliation:
+. worth buying
-. worth selling

Six types of whores:
1. Waifu - high cost, high value, worth buying
- most guys aren't good enough for her but she strikes the balance and charges a stable marriage for sex without being too picky
2. Hag - high cost, high value, worth selling
- she prices herself out of the market through her value, guys are mostly unable to pay and the ones able are unwilling
3. Slut - low cost, high value, worth buying
- she hurts herself by not getting what she is worth but also other whores by undercutting their prices like a union scab
4. Gold digger - high cost, low value, worth selling
- she's a snake oil saleswoman who tricks guys into paying more than she's worth, and her dishonesty makes her prone to break contracts
5. Dog - low cost, low value, worth buying
- she's homely but not picky, and you're not exactly Adonis, but you can afford her
6. Bitch - low cost, no value, not worth selling or buying
- this whore isn't worth fucking if she paid you

Waifus and dogs are good whores. They charge the right price, and the buyer and the seller are satisfied, and they don't adversely impact other whores and clients.

Hags and bitches are awful whores. Hags are terrible saleswomen but bitches have worthless wares. unpleasant people who hate the world and everything in it. This is where feminists come from. Hags invent it anew every generation and bitches follow.

Gold-diggers turn waifus into hags.
Sluts are waifus who turned themselves into sluts.
Sluts lower market prices and turn waifus into sluts and dogs into bitches.
Hags turn dogs into bitches and waifus into hags through feminism, projecting their bitterness onto them.
Bitches turn hags into waifus by ruining feminism.
The worst bitches turn bitches into dogs.

Hags use feminism to force themselves into male spaces so they can find more buyers willing and able to pay, and give it up if they find a buyer, receding into their waifu form if it isn't too late.

Bitches follow their lead but it doesn't work for them. The bitches who follow the hags are the ones who ruin the male space (episcopal priestesses.)

can I know which category is one with your mother?

Oh, a guide to interpreting this image:
Row 1: Hags are angry at and jealous of gold diggers who are envious of what waifus have
Row 2: Bitches are angry at and jealous of sluts who are envious of what dogs have

Column A: feminists
Column B: thots
Column C: wives

My mother is rated 1a+, row 1 column C, a certified waifu.
>college-educated
>platinum blonde that progressed to light brown and now grey
>had to buy size 8 pants as a young woman and teenager and then tailor the waist to a zero
>would qualify for the Cross of Honour of German Motherhood (yes, that many)
>has only had sex with my dad (not a lie)
>pious religious woman
>has been married only once, nearly 40 years
The woman is a living saint.

Get redpilled. Go the boipucci way.

Do babies come from boipussi?

Wanna try?

what the fuck am i reading

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

THAT IS OKAY

DO THEY CHARGE AN APPROPRIATE PRICE

OR DO THEY RUIN EVERYONE'S FUN

Western women are trash, that's why you are so bitter and fucked up.

Just go outside the US and you'll find normal women. It's really not that hard.

OK.

>that's why you are so bitter and fucked up
Nah, I'm trying to help other guys not be bitter and love women for being what they are instead of hating then for being what they are.

thanks to Sup Forums i can't think of a woman who owns a horse as anything besides a zoophillc whore

Not only horses.

you need to calm down and drink more soy.

what if my wife is the one who works and pays for everything? does that make me a gigalo?

WTF?!

Okay, fair enough, you're the whore.

I will break it down to you:

I'd rather suck off a dog than a wyte man

Women exist to serve BBC. The sooner you whites realize that, the better

poor dog

I don't know. I think they might be happier barefoot and pregnant instead of working for a television/radio company.

cringe, the thread

It's about feminism and promiscuity and chastity as strategies of sexual selection in a market-type system.

especially the south american ones, particularly from Colombia are utter trash shit skin mouth breathing fat coal burning roasties.

/r9k/ is leaking again

Sage and report boys, sage and report.