FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK YOUR PRIVILEGE

youtube.com/watch?v=ypQd197eKCA

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what the fuck is so wrong with this country that we need to talk about how equal we've the races. Holy shit, we have the same rights.
You should be murdered.

I would have been near the back yet I'm a white man.

What bullshit.

america is the most cucked country vassals of jews

same

>niggers are shitty parents
>HURR WHITE PIPOL FEEL BAD FOR US
lmao no

They get a bunch of liberal white people AKA rich kids and SURPRISE SURPRISE they had all of the stuff mentioned!

(((White Privilege)))

O B S E S S E D

Racist.

Black people have privilege too.

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/index.html

how hard is it to not be an asshole ape to people?
this is the thing called 'white privilege'.

>business idea: bottle minority tears in US, sell them in Europe to self hating cucks
profit?

Real talk, black privilege is alive and well. Privilege is described as having benefits over others, so everything is put into comparable rates. Thus if you believe in the concept of privilege and benefits, the rankings of privilege would go from highest to lowest: Jewish Privilege > White Privilege > Black Privilege > Asian Privilege > Indian Privilege > Hispanics Privilege > Muslim Privilege.

> corral blacks into impoverished ghettos
> institute draconian laws to throw them in prison at the drop of a hat
> inevitably their kids grow up wrong with no fathers
> turn to crime
> hurr durr niggers are just violent there's no privilege!

Are you all braindead?

Life isnt fair, big whoop.

Instead of being a bitch, put your back into it and get a work.

They tried to donthis tomme at school growing up. I just cheated anyway and justified it by saying i have absolutely enormous privilege

The trick, my fellow anons is not to get mad. Blacks and liberals don't believe this video or expect it to matter. They made it just to make you mad. The best thing you can do when the concept of privilege is brought up is laugh and berate it not take it seriously. This is no different then the white people can't spice meme.

Laws the same for everyone. Yet niggers still commit over 50% of homicides in the US. Oh and look at New York. Whites commit 2% of violent crimes. Seems there is a problem with black people follow the law.

>Animals demand to be treated the same as Humans
Come on OP you know that's ridiculous

Watched the first few minutes.

According to this privilege means the following:

1. Your parents are married and have been since they started raising children.
2. You have a dad that provides like a dad.
3. Your parents did not have more children then they could afford.
4. Your parents made edjucation a priority.

Receiving the basic needs required to raise a family is now derogatorily referred to as “privilege”.

This is madness.