Republicans are abandoning Trump and the GOP in massive DROVES!! And as the party withers and dies...

Republicans are abandoning Trump and the GOP in massive DROVES!! And as the party withers and dies, Trump will be headed off to prison!

HOORAY!!!

T-Thats it then. I, as a former Trump supporter, enjoyed the riding this ride with you boys. We must realize the future is blue with a big BLUE WAVE coming. I-I'm with her now!

shit I guess I'm a shill for Hill now

Keep it up. Some autist out there is keeping this garbage for 2018, and 2020. You’re gonna end up on a fresh salt collage

>cnn

Bait thread?

Not the delegates!?

>CNN
well there's your problem right there

And then the war begins

CNN....

Identifying and voting are not one and the same.

muh attacking the source

Trump is literally killing the Republican party with his behavior and tweeting. Think about the long term.

opinion polls exist to influence opinion, not measure it

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the scoopular codes.

You don't get it.

Republicans are moving away from the GOP and TO Trump. The Republican numbers are declining because many people now identify with Trump over Republicans or Democrats, and there is no "Trump / America First" option in traditional polls like that.

He is redefining the partisan structure in front of our eyes.

This is probably the most likely. People are seeing that the GOP doesn't really have anything to offer them like Trump does. The decline of Republicans doesn't mean there is a decline in right leaning voters/supporters.

>anonymous sources from the mind
Satan said it.

It's like you live in a world where 2015-16 didn't happen. All that was said over and over again, was >Trump can't win.
>There's no way.
>He should drop out.
>He has no chance.
>Trump could never be president.
This is the same bullshit.
>Trump's killing the party.
>He's killing the country.
>There's no way he wins again.
>The Republican party's dead.
This is the same transparent we're-panicking-because-he-hasn't-been-removed-yet narratives meant influence retards who only read the headlines

Not gonna lie, former democrat here. This is fucking hilarious watching democrats crash and burn. But in all seriousness i wish i had the nuclear codes to nuke you all to hell.

>(((CNN)))

WEW, at least it wasn’t a credible source reporting this, or they’d have to worry about losing respect from their readers!

Isn't the Demographic shift going to kill it anyway ? at least trump gives it a shot at becoming something different

Don't worry, Mueller is going to come through with his investigation and Trump will be impeached within the next 6 months.

slide thread

sage