Karma Hits Kimmel

Do these soul sucking hollywood rapists ever consider that their kids are being punished for all their misdeeds?

trump curse strikes again

the trump curse is dragging it out for kimmel, the most accursed of night show hosts

it will give hope, only to drag the child screaming away from his parent's grasping hands when they think it is over

mark my words

As someone who experienced something similar, fuck the driving universal force that made this shit a law. I did not make my father fuck that whore you nigger!

checked

2 HEARTS?!?!

Where uh, where's the """""karma""""" bud
It says it was successful.
>h-he has heart problems
No shit he had it before trump was elected

I honestly can't believe I'm saying this because Kimmel is a leftist shill, but fucking come on man!
His son doesn't deserve this and neither does Jimmy.
I honestly believe he wishes his show could be the man show and destroy ALL of the late night ratings because misogyny is at an all time high and NOT because of /r/theredpill or mgtow or /r9k/ did absolutely nothing wrong, just tired of being abused by women touted along by people being legally allowed to kill absolutely EVERYONE under the guise of national security, law enforcement, and/or child (((services))) which can render you a broke joke with no yoke.

yolk*
/crackhead

I don't give a shit about his TV show, that's not cool to make fun of his kid's heart condition. This isn't Sup Forums, get a fucking grip, you autist.

>autist
you realize they think this is a good thing.

Listen guys, I'm all for the Trump curse but taking delight in a child's health condition and acting like an innocent child should feel the effects over their father's misdeeds is going a little too far out there.

The Trump curse would probably be more like if Kimmel himself was dealing with health issues and his final wish was for someone to cover his son only to have it be Trump himself.

so the surgery being successful is the punishment....wat

The Trump curse would be if his son dies. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I was going to defend the kid but saw you kek faggots here so I'll be praying his heart blows up now.

I hope he dies lol

Lol!

... karma is when you can't even afford the first heart surgery - not sure anymore but his fat son is morbidly fat right`?

not gonna hate monger against some puppet though, sure they deserve the bullet first and to be made an example but the root problem won't be solved by doing so

Imagine his triggering if someone actually said to Jimmy Kimmel that his son’s health problems are the result of his own sins.
Delicious.

Imagine a Salon-tier leftist telling him that because he created a white child he deserves this.

user, do not mix that poor kid into this. Its not his fault daddy is a state gatekeeper.

one like=care & one share = prayer le upboat for jesus

Fantastic.

I do think he would be more triggered by a MAGA hat wearing autist telling him it’s because of his sins against Trump and America though.
The commie hating whitey would probably give Kimmel pause to reflect.

have you ever considered that Kimmel is torturing his kid as part of a satanic ritual to advance in the illuminati secret society?

I think about this daily.

jimmy Kimmel writer ITT

his heart condition is as fake as mccains brain cancer. it's just a tool to get sympathy to advance their gay ass agenda

>successful
not yet

>Honi soit qui mal y pense

Serious bad Karma to with ill upon a child. Careful m8 or you may be on the end of that wrath.

>thinks the child is innocent

The branch of the wicked shall not prosper.

How's Colbert's family doing by the way?

Oh for fucks sake... will we have another fake crying about healthcare?

Not cool to bear ill will toward a child for the actions of the father you faggots.

The negativity Kimmel spreads has returned to manifest by slowly killing his child. Only Kimmel can redeem himself and save his child. And yes, children should pay for the sins of their direct parents. Example is Madoff's kid committing suicide. He knew how evil energy works.

2 hearts, 2 genders, 2 scoops, 2 terms?

Oh stop your bumclot crying m8s.

If you don't understand the OPs nuance then fuck off.

As if the OP meant to harm his son...u stupid twats.

like 3 seconds later and it would have been the devil himself making that prophecy. /checked

His son is a fucking landwhale. No joke, the kid is like 20 and looks like he weighs 500 lbs. Hope he dies.