Little Witch Academia

I thought the episode was pretty solid, felt more like a movie which isn't a bad thing

Do we need 3 threads up?

>felt more like a movie
You mean it wasn't complete shit?

Well the LWA is usually shown in long form, so it'll probably take some getting use to seeing in short 25 minute segments.

It was pretty good user, I could show this to my family

Reminder that Sucy x Constanze is happening

Reminder Akko loves boys only! And would never kiss that bully Diana!!

you can keep your delusional brat, I'll marry this sexy aryan witch

It makes sense that best girl and second best girl would get together.

Diana and Amanda aren't getting together though? I don't get what you're saying

it felt very solid as an introduction

Also Akko is fantastic, she's cute and gutsy

>You will never talk loudly about Akko's latest gaffe in class whenever she's nearby
>You will never write SHITTY FRAUD on Akko's ultra rare Shiny Chariot card
>You will never cast a levitation spell on Akko's lunch to steal it when she's not looking and watch her spend the rest of the lunch period desperately trying to find it
>You will never laugh at her with the other girls while she struggles to ride a broom
>You will never be congratulated by the girls on your latest Akko bullying attempt
>You will never put your ear against the bathroom stall and hear the soothing sounds of Akko's crying

You will nerver masturbate to the sound of Akko's anguish and sadness. Why even live?

We can masturbate to the sounds of her voice actress acting out her sounds of anguish and sadness. It's the second best thing.

Why do it yourself when you could get a couple girls, trap akko in there, and make her do it for you, then bully her even harder for being a disgusting lesbian freak?

>sexy
Diana is an ugly slut who gets fucked by smelly old men!

Bully her for being a backwater muggle nip. And then make fun of her english.

I understand your rotten relationship with Akko made you not trust women but you don't have to take out this anger on other, better, more pure girls.

>pure
Just looks her! You think she's pure? She's probably taken over 100 cocks in her butt!

Get a room.

>You think she's pure? She's probably taken over 100 cocks in her butt!
Your pic related? Yes I 100% agree

How else would she be able to afford Luna Nova?

You both have shit taste.

You need a waifu who's also a bro.

What's a boys?

>the same waifu posters are in every thread adding nothing to the discussion topic

this guy gets it.

Diana is too perfect sorry!

Amanda is cool though. 2nd best girl. I'd drink a couple beers with her then go smash mailboxes.

Dumb Luluco poster

>Dianafags usually think Amanda is 2nd best
>Amandafags usually think Diana is 2nd best
I'm sensing a pattern here

Does it need a general? This show doesn't deserve a general.

This is a bit mean, user.

You act like this is the first anime you've ever watched as it aired; especially the first one from Trigger.

then maybe you should bring something new to the table, instead of just shitposting the obvious.

What do you expect from a general?

Am I right in saying that they are canonically speaking English in the anime?

I see you faggot's in everythread

Even luluco threads were better than this

What's wrong, I'm just creating more opportunites for you to connect with your wife that hates you so much

You should be thanking me

I would assume so. It takes place in England.

I'm not one of the Akkofags. Your portrayal of teenage bullying was just very realistic and not fun at all.

Akko must be pretty smart if she has fluent English.

this is what happens when there are non-stop LWA threads from one episode to the next

its just lingering hype. I mean, they have to get bored saying This is my wife and attaching diana.png after a week or so

..right?

>calling out shit for what it is makes you a newfag
You act like your worthless shitposting has merits over worthwhile discussion.
And the Luluco image proves you wrong.

>I mean, they have to get bored saying This is my wife and attaching diana.png after a week or so
DO YOU THINK MY LOVE IS A GAME

>right?

The thing is user there were LWA threads that actually discussed the fucking episode before these fucking cancerous posters started popping up.

it was even talking about the various references to constellations and mythical creatures but these faggots keep on posting the same shit

n-no dont hurt me

Why would anything nice happen, user.

>Akko must be pretty smart if she has fluent English.
She probably has the stupid accent most japanese people have when speaking English

English isn't that difficult. She's a chariot fan too, so she probably spent her youth searching for stuff about her on the internet, and it had to be all in English. That's how I learned English anyway, by wasting my time on the internet.

Oh you poor soul.

That's nothing left to discuss till next episode. General turns into a circlejerk. You chose this fate Sup Forums.

>She probably has the stupid accent most japanese people have when speaking English
We'll have to wait and see if Diana picks up on it. It would add to the realism if she did.

>English isn't that difficult
Why do so many non-native English speakers say that when English has a grammar and verb system that lacks almost any structure or cohesion?

Wait, Shiny Chariot and Sensei are the same person?

it's at least easier than learning 2k different characters or whatever you need for asian languages

try watching while actually awake next time user

There actually is stuff to discuss but the waifu posters just post the same shit.

Did I make any glaring mistakes in my post though? Not trying to be an ass here, I honestly don't know and I want to get better or rather, mask my leaking ESL status better

One of the best first episodes for a show in a while.

Everything was so smooth, If Trigger keeps it up like the first episode it'll easily be top 3 this year.

>You are standing around, minding your own business.
>Suddenly Sucy appears from behind and presses her smooth, naked body against your back.
>She wraps her arms around you, positions one of her palms right above your belt, and the other one on your chest.
>She rests her head on your shoulder and whispers in your ear huskily:"Kutchur Katela Flala!".

Wat do?

im not shitposting the fucking obvious im stating the proof, when was the last time we actually discussed anything?

What about during the shiny chariots show where she transformed into representations of constellations.

y-y-you too

that's pretty hot

jizz in my pants

trigger won´t disappoint us

It surprises me too how fucking fast we went into "x is my waifu" routine, hopefully the next episodes provide some more meat when it comes to their stories and characters, or some deep-fags find more stuff to overanalyze. Maybe it's just because this is a similar start as the first OVA that there isn't much to talk about.
Flip Flapper threads were better, so far

would be dope if the entire show was just about akko being bullied

like: viewer expects cute fun magical adventures, but what he gets is a heart breaking glimpse into the world of how cruel and venomous high schooler girls can be

>sucy and lotte throw away friendship with akko for social status

Somebody explain this to me: Why is Trigger so god damn good when it comes to the soundtrack?
Not once did they disappoint in that regard.

>mfw I just finished the first episode
>mfw every anime they make is literally AOTY
How is that even possible?

loved her facial expressions. I wasn't a big fan of her big "never give up" moment, but I guess that's the common go-to for kids shows anyhow.

Anyone else loved it when one of the OVA's tracks was reused in the forest?

It felt refreshing. I don't know how to explain it. Like when you play a sequel to the game you haven't played for months and you hear a familiar main theme during the gameplay.

Elbow her in the gut and run away
I don't feel like being eaten alive today

>some deep-fags find more stuff to overanalyze
This.
Strongest Race and Catholic memes have already dried up. We might as well move to Sup Forums and shitpost if characters don't get more interesting.

What glimpses we've had of the next couple episodes already show the animation getting a little more limited. I'm sure the action scenes will stay impressive but it looks like the more sedate scenes will take a hit. It's a shame, what I think I enjoyed most of all about the first film was how even the dialogue scenes had a lot going on in the animation.

Fuck off, you don't discuss anything about the episode and just post your "x is wafu" post everytime.

I agree.
While I do love the girls so far, just repeating how best they are gets tiring.
We still hace more introduction to go through but I guess around episode 4 or 5 it'll start to get really interesting.

She was suggesting cunnilingus, you awkward cherry boy.

one thing I want to know

what language are they speaking when they use magic? does it have any similarities to real life languages or is it just nonsense

also
>Kutchur Katela Flala
is the language of the giant cockbeast related to any irl languages?

No retard, that's a spell to attract a giant co-
Nevermind

>it's at least easier than learning 2k different characters or whatever you need for asian languages
True, but as somebody from Ireland I have mainly heard French, Belgian, German, and Italian people claim that English is easy to learn.

Wouldn't have know you were ESL had you not said what you did, user.

Engirsh

Everything was spectacular, I just hope they don't brush off what Sucy did.

>what language are they speaking when they use magic?
There are definitely Latin influences (as with all magical languages), but it's not has heavy as in the Harry Potter Magical Language though.

I really liked the atmospheric track that came in at about 13 minutes, when Sucy explains about the forest

They will
This is Trigger and Sucy, just like Midori and Mako is just a goofball like that.

It's obviously a trick. She won't be quieter than a whisper while being eaten.

Has Miyazaki actually said anything about Trigger yet?

would he really target specific studios like that? I thought he just generally made broad statements on the anime industry.

>tfw I'll never be able to slip death threats underneath her door for her to read every morning
IT'S NOT FAIR

Trigger seems to be more unique than most anime studios though,

Anyone found the constellations they're referencing?

There isnt much to talk about but thats fine. LWA isn't FF. I dont expect nor do I want a lot of symbolism and references or an overly intricate plot. I just want comfy adventure exploring their mystical world. If this stays as good as the first episode Ill be pretty happier that way, even if the threads end up being shit.

dat fucking pynopride sure killed that last thread

The big dipper and the 8th star being chariots familiar called "alcor"

After the intro with Shiny Chariot the animation of Akko walking around and talking to people was pretty normal, the good stuff was after she met Lotte.

It was a good episode.

If they can keep it up, it will surpass the 1st OVA

OVA1 > TV Anime > OVA2

From this picture it can figured out that shiny chariots show that akko watched took place during winter,

best part is since the show is based on britain and Britain is known for having warm winters

>dat torso

ban sure loves drawing em erotic tummies.

The shiny rod also has 7 stars and the card that akko has has the stars shape resemble the big dipper.

>took place during winter,
yet all the audiences are wearing summer clothes. try again.

Now I want Kenshiro to make an appearance in this show.