Kemono Friends

It should have been a short.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g8-2-XpA_nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, this is bad. I can't watch this.

I got a glimpse of animal girls and that's all I wanted. At least it's not horrible like Hand Shakers, it's just bad.

I want to fuck a hippo.

At least the backgrounds were nice.

These are wild animals. They are not pets. They are not things to play with. Please exercise due caution to avoid being gobbled up.

I can see it now far off in the distant future some really shitty show will air and some guy will simply respond "well at least its not hand shakers."

A show with cute animals and nobody likes it? Was it that bad?

The manga looks cute.
A proper adaptation might have been good.

Forgot my picture.

I thought it was really good honestly.
I'm a sucker for "weak city human vs wilderness" stories though. Except wilderness is cute girls with big tits.

Also who was the scream they heard from when they were at the gate?

>Was it that bad?
No, it's an attempt and it doesn't insult. It's just incompetent in a vanilla way. Maybe a bit cute. Not enough to make you a fan, though.

Was expecting it as a short as well.

Oh boy, a show about cute animal gir

>official art

>Kemono friends
Has no kemonos at all.

But cute kemonomimi girls are better than cute kemonos.
Although I wouldn't mind that if they were all girls too

>should have been a short
Why should it have been a literally nobody fucking cares and has no purpose whatsoever kind of shit?
Anime shorts are literally like nothing.

But this season's AOTS is a short.

what did she mean by this?

You get 2-4 minutes of enjoyment and you don't feel like you've wasted your time. Why are you such a pleb?

>2-4 minutes of enjoyment
Doesn't care. Way too little playtime for me to get invested in a character.

Will we ever find out what kind of animal Bag-chan is?

I love shorts.

Why are you trying to get invested in characters instead of enjoying the show as a whole?

We just don't know.

Let's just watch the PV for the game and pretend those models don't exist
youtu.be/g8-2-XpA_nk

Then you don't watch good shorts.

>The game already shut down
Why does this show even exist?

I liked it. It's obviously meant for a much younger audience but it was cute because of that I thought.

Shorts are just advertisements. They are a little bit better than your normal commercials, but that's it. They were never meant to be seen as "shows". They've existed since forever but only for the past 8 or so years have people started to list them like normal shows for whatever reason.

>It's obviously meant for a much younger audience
But it's not, the entire time I was watching it I was wondering why the hell this airs in a late night time slot.

No more than other anime are adverts.

And then there's this faggot.

Yes and no. They don't have to feed money into them. If worse comes to worst they can just make them dirt-cheap - 1 and a half minutes is not too much per week.

Sure, Tekyuu is one of a kind special show.

Who said this, remind me
>I never thought it would actually sell. We never meant to produce a second season [of it] either. But now it seems like we will go on forever with this title!

You can count muromi-san as a short? it was 11 minutes per episode

I count anything under a full length episode as a short.

Maybe they'd already drawn the backgrounds and scheduled the timeslot and it would be more expensive to cancel than to make some shitty CG and have someone scream inane lines into a mike for 20 minutes.

>1 and a half minutes
I can only think of two shorts that short, excluding ED.
Ragnastrike Angels was even shorter, and that was the only one that fits your "just advertisements" idea.

OP, I mean.

OP ED and inbetween 1:30 is like 90 percent of shorts.

Then explain how Aiura looks much better than plenty full-sized shows if they never had to use any money in it.

Most are around three minutes, with 30/60 second OPs, and no ED.

Umm... because worse didn't come to worst?

The staff was able to finish what they wanted on time, were no need to cheapen the show. But surely, that show was only showcasing the studio. There were no characters in it, just some of those archetypes that were in every Comedy/SoL/ at the time (Yama no Susume, Yuyushiki, Yuru Yuri, etc)

You aren't fucking kidding about the screaming.

It's probably some sort of scheme to defraud investors or the government.

I liked it. Serval-chan is cute.
Also Racoon is saying nanoda. Reminds me of Galaxy Angel.

Probably one of those furless ones that stand on two legs. Related to chimpanzees. Can't remember what they're called, though.

sounds plausible. Maybe by the time everything was tits up for the other properties there were already contracts inked and committments made.
If that's the case, this show will only get more QUALITY as it goes.

Apparently her only other performance was in the Luck and Logic shorts. Not even the normal series.

In fact, most of the cast are literally whos. So maybe this really is a yakuza money laundering scheme.

It's not like the CG models can look any worse. R-right?

I wonder how much Crunchy paid for it.

does Crunchyroll actually turn a profit or are they still funded by angel investors and venture capitalists?

>going alone on a safari

>Galaxy Angel
Rune. Nano-nano did nano da.

I thought anons were just exaggerating since the screenshots looked nice, but Jesus christ this is fucking terrible.

Thats not QUALITY, thats just japanese cg.

Wait, is this MMD? Picked the fuck up.

>That wub wub music when they fight the giant blob
>This shitty voice acting

WHAT shitty VOICE ACTING?

The wubs were easily the best part of the show.

>"HIIEHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIEHEHEHE"
>"Waaaaaaaaah!"

who thought this was okay?

It's Yuri on Ice. It's just that the rink looks like the savanna.

NYANYANYANYANYA

Their body proportions stay the same, so it's still better than YoI.

Africa is so flat.

Wub wub wub wub.

I wanted to complain about this show, but then I watched Hand Shakers.

This is worse than Hand Shakers.

>he doesn't think luluco was AOTY

BOTH are pretty bad. Hard to choose.

I love shows with low quality budgets and cute girls. Hopefully this one will have some memorable moments.

Sudden animal fact.

WHOAH THERE
lets not get excited!
Sure, this show is poorly animated, but there's no need to go that far!

This is bad but at least it didn't give me a headache.

>KKK
>Being this bad

I'm going to punch you.

I don't speak Japanese, but the zookeeper delivering the lines sounded especially unenthused to me. Maybe a native speaker could tell me if he was phoning it in.

>It should have been a short.
these people are worse than Hillary

Yeah this is probably a bit more shoe string budget then KKK. Its a mobile game adaption like Levia-tan and Ange Vierge so hopefully the staff get to do some random things with it.

Rare appearance of a baobab tree in anime. Theres probably one in that old anime maybe, kimba something.

Haha, yeah. I guess he wanted to sound educational maybe, like a teacher.

This is just extremely cheap and lazy. Hand Shakers is a nonstop barrage of terrible choices that results in a clusterfuck of something I don't even know how to describe covered in glare and filters.

At least Ai Mai Mii is there to salvage Tuesdays.

This is so badly made it's unwatchable.

I'd probably be pretty unenthusiastic too if I was a zookeeper and some guys wanted me to recite some random animal facts for their $2 anime.

>Not enjoying badly made moe

I don't know if I'm remembering this wrong, but while KKK was a little boring and the voice acting was shit, it didn't have much QUALITY. There was even 3 different eds.

>it's bad just because it has poor animation
When the fuck did Sup Forums get so infested with people who value animation over everything? It's been particularly noticeable recently. I blame sakugabooru.

The bike shop guy from Jitenshabu had the same dead-inside voice, so maybe that's just how nips explain things.

Well there wasn't that much quality, the show was 90% pans across stills so it's not like there was anything to draw poorly.

The animation isn't the only thing. The models themselves are bad, then there's the voice acting.

Stop this immediately.

These shows you're posting had genuinly great humour and loveable characters. The animation was fine too.

The only time I laughed at this show was then the retarded catgirl was amazed by the kid getting the leaflet. Otherwise it was 22 minutes of absolutely nothing.
I'll give it two more episodes. It might surprise me like JK Meshi or KKK, but I really doubt it.

It's a children's anime, it's ok for what it is.

People are obviously going to comment on it when the show has really cheap CG. Other than that, it played out like a semi-educational kids show, although I have no idea why since it's a late night TV show. Other than the CG nothing was offensively bad, but nothing remotely noteworthy either, just boring.

>the show was 90% pans across stills so it's not like there was anything to draw poorly.

Oh, yeah, that was the issue.

It had meta QUALITY.

maybe all IRL Japanese are dead inside. What makes idols and VAs so valuable is that they can convince you otherwise.

>kimba something.
Jungle Emperor Leo.

I was amazed to find Kemono Friends has an aardwolf design on their twitter. Next I'll see a pink fairy and a tayra.

It's in a late night timeslot.