One Piece

Text spoilers tonight.
What are the predictions for this week's chapter?

SanjixNami chapter please!!

No Sanji
Jimbe roll marry to Big Mom
Luffy go back to spot
Nami summon giant tornado at wedding and scream Love is a hurricane

Friendly reminder that Garp is the best grandpa and best One Piece character.

>no chapter for 4 weeks

set fail for wan piss

madokami

Year of Chopper when?

Oda said Capone "Gang" Bege come from Al Capone and William Le Sauvage. I don't understand what he has in common William Le Sauvage? Who the fuck is even William Le Sauvage?

It amazes me how Oda can have such great and awful writing so close to each other.

Flash backs with Garp where it showed Luffy really did love his grandpa were amazing. But then have things going full blown retarded when Ace refused to leave after being set free because of Akainu's flimsy taunts.

CANON

From nearby NaruHina thread :

Oda&Kishimoto = best bros
>Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided on in the very early stages of the story.
>I've already decided that once Naruto's teenage years are over, and shortly after entering his "young man stage" (15-24ish; adolescent years) that Naruto and Hinata will come/be together.

>Nami 20yo now, Sanji 21yo
>Oda even copy "failure" theme.
Canon with alarming rate. 2017 is NAMI-SAN year.

I don't know, it seemed fitting for Ace

What's wrong with Ace trying to fight Akainu? It's not like he would've died or been captured. Akainu would've killed the future pirate king if had left.

It's not fitting for anyone to be that stupid.
He knew the situation they were in and that it was best to leave and obviously that Akainu would never take back his word.

New chapter tomorrow?

No chapter for 32 weeks.

Is this sarcasm?

It might have seemed fitting if he had set it up.

Look at Back to the Future, they set up how Marty McFly reacted to being called chicken throughout the whole series, going overboard and such. It created really tense moments that aspect of his character was properly established.

Oda didn't establish anything like that for Ace.

Nice find user!

Still better than Hiatus x Hiatus

No, it's a reality. If Ace had left the scene, Akainu would've killed Luffy. And you would probably call Ace a pussy who wasn't even there to help his little brother after all they did for him.

He was cocky as fuck and thought he could take on Akainu in a 1on1, what he didn't account for was that Akainu was a sly motherfucker.
He was hunting Blackbeard all over the world just because he wanted to be a good boy even though Whitebeard said to let it go.

Still better than Beruserkeru

You are not remembering how things happen correctly. The only reason Luffy was in danger in the first place was because of Ace being stupid.

Both Ace and Luffy were safe and about to get a stolen Navy ship so they could leave. Then Ace stopped ran back and refused to leave until Akauni "took back" what he said about White Beard.

How have they not met yet?

Nothing you said really disagrees with what I said.
Him being cocky and doing something really stupid because of it was my point. Anyone with a shred of common sense would have just left the fight.

Nips have hard time distinguishing between V and B.

well if we're going by common sense, why didn't Whitebeard tore down the whole Island once Ace was safe

It's simply not true. Akainu said Luffy had to die earlier in the arc. Luffy wasn't safe at all. If Ace had run away, Akainu would've just attacked Luffy and no ones strong enough to protect him would've been there.

Can't wait for my Jinbe chapter. I hope Oda delivers.

Because Ace was still on it and hadn't left yet.

he wasn't safe? everyone was still running away. why would you sink the island when everyone is still on it you retard?

You're retarded, and it looks like you hardly know English.
Luffy was about to get on a boat and leave. Akainu was not even close to him.
End of story. You are wrong.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

these threads can't possibly get any worse

i didn't even start yet

Yes it can. Just wait until the autists starts to post their "theories"

please end Sanji's suffering

They're always like this during the monthly hiatus.
Spoilers soon though.

>predictions this week
shitposting
forced memes
samefagging and spamming
early threads
shipping
autism ridden arguments

Typical for fans of serial shonen.

Has the Year of Sanji started yet?

WHO KEKING SANJI HERE?

I'd rather discuss autistic theories than shipping faggotry.

「G r o a n s l o u d l y 」

Why didn't White Beard just ride Marco to Raftel?

user did you miss the last thread? The "theory" WAS shipping faggotry

POST ARC PREDICTIONS
>Pudding is working with Capone to Defeat Big Mom and are the real arc bosses
>Tamago reveals his true form to defeat Pedro
>With his "dying" breath Pedro says that Brooke is in trouble
>Pekoms will return to avenge Pedro vs Tamago
>The Marines following Luffy and the Germa arrive and capture the Vinsmokes, maybe Reiji gets away
>Capone will absorb the Germa into his ranks and escapes with their castle ships
>Jinbei will die
>Pudding manipulates Big Mom's memories to make herself the favorite

>Jinbei will die

Stopped reading there. No matter how much you autists want him to die, he will live and he will be the next crewmember.

>Jinbei will die

NO

Year of Jinbe's death

I guess that's what happens when you play with fire

Pudding will probably at least try to manipulates BM's memories, but probably won't manage since it's a Yonkou we're talking about.

The Germa soldiers will rebel when their clones natures will be revealed to them.

Remember that the fishman's treasures Luffy gave BM had a boobytrapped box or something, and she plans to opens her "presents" at the wedding.

I can see the arc ending similar to Skypea where the villain isn't actually defeated but the SH fulfill their objectives. Maybe BM will be severely weakened, and as she plans to make the crew pays Blackbeard will make his move to absorb her fruit.

>Pudding puts Sanji out of his misery.

>reddit spacing

>reddit arrows

Jinbe has like 3 days left to live

That's just how I type on my phone

>reddit dubs

But he didn't leave Big Mom hence his lifespan wasn't taken away.

I wouldn't believe Big Mom's personal newspapers.

Yeah, good point. Something smells really fishy about this.

>I can see the arc ending similar to Skypea where the villain isn't actually defeated but the SH fulfill their objectives. Maybe BM will be severely weakened, and as she plans to make the crew pays Blackbeard will make his move to absorb her fruit.
Big Mom won't be an enemy at the end of this arc. Once it's revealed that Pudding is a sneaky skank, she will have nothing against the Straw Hats but the poneglyph and the bomb.

nah that's just her begeiner

Would they share their fanfics about Luffy with each other?

Yeah sure thing, user. She's threatening FI, she wants to become PK, Brook is actually stealing the poneglyphe from her, she kidnapped Sanji, she's the one who order Pudding to do that, etc. But yeah she's totally not an enemy.

You know, the Naruto spoilers were good:

Jinbei tripped over "kings head" thing on the wheel and now he will recieve the head of the organization as a present - so basically if he Joins Strawhats he gets Luffyš decapitated head. So I bet Luffy will have to be easy on that shit. I know itš fake but itš a good fake.

Because Ratfel isnt there until you activate whatever the fuck the road poneglyphs tell you to

It's in the center where four lines from the islands cross. ISlands can be found by using Red Poneglyphs. You don't need to activate anything duuuuh

She has too much respect for the Straw Hats. She'll be an adversary but they will end this arc amicably.

No, they aren't. Luffy is the one who's the most pissed atm and Big Mom will lose her shit soon enough.

Spoilers when

3 weeks

So, this feather that fell from the sky as White beard died actually contains half of his power which was transferred to Luffy. Teach only thought he took all of White Beard's power. Teach and Luffy both have two devil fruit powers because that's what the will of D allows you to do. D standing for "devil" obvious. People who are decedents of the devil can control as many devil fruit as they want. Soon Luffy will discover he has the tremor tremor fruit power and that's what he'll use to beat Teach.

>anime filler

Chapter title is Yearn for love.

Jinbe explains Luffy and Nami how he got there and that he failed to end his bond with Big Mom in a good manner which is why he is freeing Luffy and outright betraying her. The group resolves to confront Sanji with the current situation. Elsewhere Chopper and Carrot are still on their way, but notice some of the mirrors cracking. Pedro manages to defeat his opponents until Tamago recovers. Pedro's heart starts to hurt as Tamago cuts through his leg. In the castle Pudding is seen writing a letter. When Nero asks what's it about she says that it is about "stupid things". She will need to do these kind of things after the wedding, as the next Yonkou replacing Big Mom. Sanji heads back to the germa 66. When Niji attempts to bully him, Sanji kicks him out the window. His father is enraged and threatens to blow his hands up, but Sanji's says that he won't need them anymore. "My life will end tonight. If you want to live, help me out just once."

here come the faker spoilers..

This is very stupid but does lead to a possible Gear for Luffy, or Gear 4th mode, inspired by watching Whitebeard, he may be able to vibrate his fists at an extreme rate kept in place with his haki giving him mini earthquake punches.

2/10

What is Law's endgame? If he is aiming to become Pirate King, he'll eventually have to fight Luffy, he was also present for that massive poneglyph exposition dump. He's the only non SH, mink or Momo's clan present in that reveal. Does he intend to rob the poneglyph translations once Robin makes them? Assuming she writes them down.

he has no endgame now that doffy is down

His life goal was taking down Doffy. he's totally just helping out Luffy now as repayment

Dolflamingo's speech to the old Marine lady was about something like that, how in the end there's only one Pirate King seat available for a growing number of pirates.

Law's endgame was to take out Dolflamingo, now he also allied himself with Luffy to bring Kaido down since he knows there's no way to progress in the New World significantly if you're not the lackey of one of the four, so taking them down is the first step.

Knowing Law he'll probably just ask Luffy if he can get Robin's translation and Luffy'll agree because they're pals.

Why text spoilers tonight? I thought we get jump manga spoilers around thursday?

fake but not gay
wish this would happen

Why is everyone suddenly fucking retarded since our last break?

>"...Nero asks what's it about..."

So he didn't die!

When does the chapter come out

I feel like I should know who this is

I bet it's mistranslation. I was thinking Perospero

12th/14th of jan

>]
I think... He's probably just the lackey of Luffy now. I don't see him trying to become the PK at all. it seems he's seeing Luffy as the future PK and i has never been his goal.

He was the CP9 trainee that got rekt pretty much as soon as he was introduced

>She will need to do these kind of things after the wedding, as the next Yonkou replacing Big Mom
Pudding is playing 19D chess to get closer to Sanji.

I'm bracing for the moment Monet is revealed to be alive. When that happens these threads will hit rock bottom of being absolutely shit.

When you stop asking. So never.

>reddit weather

3 weeks

Prediction: In the next few chapters we'll get a page or two showing Pudding's private thoughts. While she'll still be irredeemably evil, Oda will show us she's also a conflicted woman for "muh feels" sympathy points.

Sanji confirmed surviving and marrying big mom