Love or money

Choose Sup Forums. Either a life of love, wife, kids family and meaningful work vs $75m but no family, always alone.

Love desu

Love. 75 million is nothing.

I'd take the money. That way the only thing changing would be my bank account. I'm not big on change.

75million. I can help bring on the CRISPR genocide of shitskins. The world's people will be my children.

The love of my people.

I'd take the money. Without having to work, I could focus my efforts on meditation and attain stream-entry

I'll take the 75m; I'm not actually worthy of being loved. I'll use the money in decent community building ways though in some cases.

It’s said everyone has a price. If not $usd 75,000,000 what?

Wealth is freedom, I'd take a way to get away from this garbage world any day. Also I am a Jew lel

does no family imply that my current family all dies? then there is no price. but if my siblings can survive, and i can have sex but never find a woman who truly loves me or have children, then my price would be approximately 1 billion dollars.

Thnx MaddAdam (read attwoods oryx & crake trilogy)

Family. I'm a simple kinda guy. If I were alone with 75million, I'd probably just spend it on the same groceries, clothes, and bills I have now. Most would just be sitting in the bank. If nothing is going to change, why not have a home filled with people with whom I can enjoy my time?

I'd take the money than pay a family that would ultimately leave with most of the money after I go into a mental breakdown over who I can trust if they're only there because of money

All the sex you can pay for (including divorce)
But, end of the day, no love. You die alone, kids or not. Any future generations disown you, even if they keep your cash, and use it against your memory.

Life is meaningless if there is no hope for improving your situation or reaching for new goals, so I'd choose neither.

75m compounded and invested over a lifetime can do a lot of good if you want use it that way. It’s your money. You can whatever you want with it. The only catch, no love. Forever alone.

money.

I know I'd lose the family eventually.

At least with the money, I get company up and until the moment that money runs out. I don't think I could keep a family for long.

Id put all the money into creating the most advanced sexbot
Then get a bull and watch him go to work on it

love
i already have money

Choose Slack, pinkboi.

Dobbs wills it.

Hi Ernesto.

i would take the money to a create a new terrorist group just for the lolz

Hey Jordan bro. Ever go down to that shawarma place in third circle? Can’t remember the name..

>meaningful work
This. I have a woman and a well-paying career but I'm bummed about how everything I do for money seems completely irrelevant to me.

75m cause at this rate ill never have a family anyway

My constitution demands love. My happiness depends on it.

$75mil of course, wouldn't chance current situation otherwise than I would be filthy rich.

Unless you add a few zeros leaf, there's really no point to this discussion.

75 million wouldn't buy you a executive bathroom pass in Google HQ.

Love. I have a pretty good job, I know money (well enough). And I've done the alone thing. Its bullshit.

neither

money im fucking autistic

Heh?!

I would take love but I'm realizing that isn't going to happen. So I'll go with money.