>pro-west liberal

>support small business against oligarchy and corruption

>Fight against corruption

>In the past was russian nationalist

>100% pure white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gvdm4-e80A&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't be pure white and russian and i don't know who he is so he's irrelevant.

>Spain

>Call someone not white

Shut up, nigga

Nobody here is responding to your shit thread for a reason.
Also. Russians are not pure white, you're mongols and percentage wise, have the most muslims out of any other european country.

Also people who say "nigga" are niggers and wannabe niggers who aren't pure white, usually slavs.

>Spain

Please, just stop it...

So, also a big part of russians muslims are caucasian, so they are white.

You are just nigger who wants to be more white than other nations, but your shitty spainstan did not produce anything cool for the world.

>pro-west liberal
Oxymoron
Do you know the difference between small business and big business and do you know what an oligarchy is?
What guy has said he was for corruption?
What changed? Why is he no longer a nationalist of a shitty excuse of a country?
>100% pure white
Russians primarily have mongol admixture, russians are not pure white, also why does that even matter? Also whiteness is not a thing, you would call a potatonigger a white person but he is nothing like a slav, same could be said for a nord and a mediterranean, we're not alike. White is not a thing, Slav is, Iberian is, Nord is, Med is, Anglo is. White isn't.

>spainstan did not produce anything cool for the world.

What the fuck? How old are you? Also spain has never created any -stans. You created Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and probably a few other stans. Caucasian doesn't directly mean white, just like aryan doesn't exactly mean white. If the term white is meant to generalise a whole continent, that being europe.

>Oxymoron

For example there is national-liberalism in Mongolia, why not?

>What guy has said he was for corruption?

Alexander Dugin. If you now russian i can send his article about "patriotical" "eurasion" corruption

>ko-ko-ko RUSSIANS ARE MONGOLS

Are you 13 yrs old or same?

>Caucasian doesn't directly mean white

Pic related is Ramsan Kadyrov, president of the Chechnya. More white than spanish niggers

>Pic related is Ramsan Kadyrov, president of the Chechnya. More white than spanish niggers

He looks like he has epicanthic eyefolds.
>For example there is national-liberalism in Mongolia, why not?
There's also a democratic people's republic of North Korea, pretty sure it isn't a democracy
>Alexander Dugin. If you now russian i can send his article about "patriotical" "eurasion" corruption

I don't know Russian and did he expressly say he was FOR corruption?

>Are you 13 yrs old or same?
I'm not 13 years old, and I did not say Russians are mongols, i'm saying your not "pure white" and you have on average, mongol admixture.

this.

caucasians were original wh*tes

If the term of white is used for those coming from Europe, then caucasians does not necessarily mean white. North Africans would in turn also be considered white

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

turtleneck alpha male

>He looks like he has epicanthic eyefolds.

1. He hasn't
2. Some whites also have epichantus.

> did he expressly say he was FOR corruption?

Lol, yes. Also some altright in USA fap to him.

>i'm saying your not "pure white"

What is "pure white" and why does its say from spanish?

>you have on average, mongol admixture

No, you first pic its not turckic mix, its finno-ugrian from Ural. Turks are minority.

guy on the pic is only half russian

"Pure white" would mean someone who has no admixture from any other race and has remained pure for all of history, that includes not mixing with any "whites" from Europe.

That means anglos cannot be pure white, nor can the dutch, or iberians, italians, germans, nords other than for a few small groups such as basque, some celts, and I imagine a few other groups.

So, its means spanish are also not pure white. Welcome to club

Never said we were pure white, didn't even say we were white. We're iberians, we have phoenician admixture, roman admixture, visigothic admixture, byzantine admixture and I imagine so more admixture. I don't know enough about Russian history to really say what admixture you could have.

100% shabbes goy

Who cares about Russia?

Soros puppet.

>pro-west liberal

That's a main issue which divide all his nationalist rhetoric by zero.
He endorsed by West, so it automatically mean that he should be avoided like plague.

i care about the cute russian girls there Tbh

>pro-west liberal
Imminent fail in Russia. Most of the people remembers pro-west Yeltsin liberal team and their great success (in genocide of russians).

Business interests.

Populism. Everybody wants it.

Those idiots who still don't realize than Russia have international population since Middle Ages.

>100% pure white
Wow so cool 10/10 must vote.

>picture named 'Russians'
>on picture man from Mansi siberian tribe

I support this lad, but russia won't change the direction without spilling the blood. this is in your DNA. peaceful revolution will never happen unless the shit just collapses.

can't believe I have to defend fucking russian, but it's a known fact the whole southern Europe is not white. Fix your economy shitskin.

>Russia have international population

80% population are russians. So multicultural.

no one gives a shit about your admixture, your work ethic is on par or worse with niggers.

I always knew that esti our finno-ugrian brothers

fuck off putins kike. you must be one of putin's little multiculturalists... even the short nigga himself has eyes of a chink and height of a fucking mongrel.

only st. petersburg is white, rest of the russia is a shithole and you know it.

sometimes you have to support rusbro's even though I hate you.

Vote for Zhirinovsky. The rest are irrelevant

Yeltsin 2.0 younger, less fat, less drunk even more cuck. He will back all his policy on western support and usher new era of full surrendering to western interest and liberalization.

>I support this lad
This is a main issue right here. Maybe he say some right things, about corruption and shit, but why he doesn't say anything about issues ethnic Russians in ex-USSR countries?
Zhirinovsky said that he turn Baltics into wasteland if they don't rethink their foreign policy, that's what I understand. Too bad he too radical, noone will allow him to win.

He's just a blatant stooge for hire at this point. Whatever momentum and followers he gained in 2012 is lost completely. At this point he just runs a personality cult among his underage followers, like Judeo M. Peterson. He flubs on every fucking position and just lines his pockets with their donations. There’s no opposition in Russia, just a bunch of carpetbaggers, compradors and stooges. What a shame.

Traitor

he should buy the one way ticket back to homeland. russians are the niggers of Europe. in 100 years we can maybe talk again, but you need to develop before you have interactions with white people.

Says estonian whos country has winning plan. Have country with 900k population of which 30% almost are Russians. Move away from country at rates that population drops constantly 15-20%. Keep repeating doing that ad infinitum. Meanwhile your country survives economically being vodka tourist amusement park and huge EU gibs. Estonia is economic bubble and in deep demographic crisis. No amount pretending to be some cyber indrustry country changes that.

According to Spaniard - you are dirty race mixer though.
Inb4: amerimutt

that beign said, you do have potential. but at the moment you really are the niggers of europe.

> we wuz kangz, we USSR, we superpower

LMAO

nigger, Estonia is the only country with positive birth rate and the discrimate the shit out of russians here. keep suckign that somali's dick finnfag.

Better than Putin, who stole so much Russian money, he's now one of the richest people in the world.

Shut up finno-ugric nigger. Thankfully, in 100 years your kind will die out.

Some 0.00001 postive birthrate really does not help you stupid shit when your country is losing populatuon at huge rates. In 30 years there are less than 500k estonians in estonia. Look little into your countrys shitty economics and demography you will see how doomed your little shithole is.

also, your military is so shite that even our 110.000 strong military would invade you any time if there wasn't the water between us.

unlike you somali dick sucking finn, we have obligatory military service. it's a known secret and a big joke that your military is shit. moscow would invade you in a day and estonia in a week.

lol at that drinking rate you die out before us. also, sooner or later China is going to take you. they will play the card of protecting their citizens, just like you. if you haven't been east parts of your country, it's invaded by asians.

>80% population are russians. So multicultural.

There is 21 national republics in Russia, never heard about it?

the hero russians deserve, but one Putin cannot accept

>Doesn't get arrested with outstanding warranties

yeah right, he's a stooge bud.

You are either trolling or you are just fucking stupid. We have conscription and atleast huge part of our military isnt actually Russians who will defect from your toy army so they dont get crushed like bugs you are.

it means we are not dying out, unlike you.
lol, estonian low level scum is taking over your country with refugees. enjoy your shithole finnbro.

Yeah, because all those republics were made up by Stalin and have 80% russian population, with the exception of Nothern Caucasus and Tatarstan

Bowing down to the west does not make a hero

Estonia its just a rebel region of Russia, desu

So what? All of nat minorities knew russians and in big city almost assimilated

we are training for partizan war all the time. your military is a meme and the fact that you think you can be neutral is delusional. we would fight hard against russians for years, you would be crushed in a day by soviet troops. the winter war is a histroy, my friend. you are faggots now.

finnnnland finished and on suicide watch.

>pro-west liberal
Russia is fucked without someone in power who is willing to counter the European Union.

navalnii is a soros puppet
zhirinovsky is where its at video related

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gvdm4-e80A&t=5s

he's a very fascinating example of controlled opposition then. If he's just a leftover from Surkov, he certainly seems to be acting as a very well placed relief valve for public rage to get behind. Never too rowdy, but still getting people out there.

But here I go, thinking about conspiracy theories again...like how much Putin benefited from the string of apartment building bombings that provided casus belli to wade back into chechnya lel

>DUDE LET'S JUST LIKE LET CAUCASUS SECEDE LMAO

no, but trying to face a kleptocracy as powerful as the Kremlin and try to get it to work for the interests of everyday citizens (instead of oligards) does imo

You're confusing westerners and whites may be. Slavs are pure white, the inferiority of Slavs was a figment of Hitler's imagination only. There's no real researches about that.

The subj is irrelevant, I agree though.

You would not fight hard against even swedish cucks. Estonian military would collapse in 1-2 days and Russians would be in Tallinn second day. Lol at your guerilla war will it be just as effective as metsäcucks? Bunch of fags jerking of each other at forest for few years doing nothing and accomplishing nothing. Then later you can make how big deal it was when in reality it was nothing.

Did he ever said that? The only thing I heard about it frim him is that Russia should stop paying gibs to Kadyrov and his goons

>Not Putin
Hes gonna get killed.

pic related.

we just trained (suurõppuseks Siil) with amerimutts here in Estonia, I was randomly drafted too and amerimutts joked all the time what a joke your military is and instead of training we should invade finland.

Clown actor is where it's at..yeah.
Pol doesn't know shit about life in russia, and ready to suck putin cock at a kremlin bots notice

I used to be fond of him up until he refused to publicly support Xenia Sobchak while not being able to run for presidency
I think we need some new style leader who's not a crypto-stalinist and who has wide liberal/democratic opposition unity as his ultimate paramount goal rather than his own ego
But now I doubt it is possible

>DUDE LET'S CARRY THIS SUITCASE WITHOUT A HANDLE CHOCK FULL OF SALAFISTS FOREVER LMAO

finland is the biggest inside joke of the whole NATO. the joke is so wide spread that even Luxembourg is laughing at you.

Salafists all went to Syria/Iraq whatever. The rest is constanstly hunted and cleaned up by FSB/Spetsnaz.

>Came here
>spaniard flags about to outnumber any other incl.Russians
Calm down niggaz no one takes you seriously

Reminder that this is what the average “White” looks like in Spain

They have zero rights to call Russians “nonwhite” especially after creating the dump that is “Latin America”

Lmao theres a video of a teacher at school feeding kids garbage like "if there's no corruption, that means nobody cares about the country"

> average russian looks so much better that he drinks himself to a race that is unknown to mankind.

pic related, your average russian.

Yeah i guess we all hallucinated about the "cub lions of Chaliphate" and their terrorist mothers being allowed to return to Checnya without reprecussion, on which even RT reported at length :^)

What's up 56%

Idiot, I never said Spain was white, we aren't, we're iberian. And Americans are all mutts of every european race
Honestly that's kinda funny

>Cherrypicking while posting Siberians

The average ethnic russian looks like this.

I think the biggest joke here is that you're cowardly hiding behind America.

>imblyin sobchak isn't a kremlin whore who will be playing for the same team.
At least you can see that Navalny is doing something right since they are scared to show him on tv or mention his name, unless it's a hit piece.

Also you've all completely misconstrued what I was saying. I didn't call Russia non-white, I'm saying Russia is not pure white, which is isn't, I'd even go as far to say there are barely any "pure white" races in Europe, and white isn't a good term because that just clumps together people who have nothing in common, such as meds and nords. And to the idiot estonian who said the south had no work ethic, it was the complete opposite 2 millennia ago, the north were using the cold as an excuse while now the south is using the heat, it's funny but it isn't a good excuse for either one of us.

I’ve been to both countries and Russia was far more white. Spain is literally a Berber colony.

>We are Iberian

Iberians are a Semitic race of people, they have Arab and Berber ancestry. While Russians remain fully European.

And I used that siberian picture because it was funny at the time, I wouldn't do it anymore now knowing that Russians and Americans get offended so easily by something that obviously isn't true, I will say though, every russian I have met in Spain has had a small degree of epicanthic eyes and you could easily tell who was russian

You can clearly see the Semitic features of the Spanish/Portuguese race. Who else has big noses? Arabs and Kikes.

Ok? I'm not debating an American on Spanish genetic history because I'm guessing you don't know much about Spain or Europe for that matter.

>pro-west liberal
a.k.a "puppet"

>against corruption
>fights against corruption
Yep, it's basically the only social problem he is solving. No real reforms, his economic strategy is a joke (35k roubles minimum wage)

>in the past was russian nationalist
That kind of russian nationalist who embrace Ukraine over their homeland or those dishonouring their ancestors bearing flags? Also, populism.

>100% white
Jewish.

Lurk more, newfag, I've also used to support him when i found Sup Forums, but this time is no more.

>literally a berber colony
You either haven't actually been here or you just went to some gypsy hood in Andalucía.
Not expecting much coming from that flag anyway

Wasn't the aquiline nose regarded as the superior trait of Europeans?

Nah give us a pro west tyrant instead.

Liberals are a meme i doubt they will win much ground from now on.

Holler at me when it gets interesting like a slavic hitler.

Navalny is just a symptom of negative selection which percolates in Russia. During Tsarism opposition leaders were great thinkers and noblemen – Gertzen, Count Cropotkin, Decembrists. All highly educated, cultured peoples. Same during the USSR, people of caliber like Academician Sakharov – the guy who invented the H-Bomb.

This guy is just some low-rent stooge, he’s got fucking nothing going on.

*bearing flags with swastikas
My bad

>what is the Black Hundred
>who is Dostoevsky
>who were slavophyles

>Dostoyevsky
>Black Hundred
>opposition

lol

Yep. They were pro-state and rather intilligent, that's my point.

He is a fucking populist. Not so long ago he was promoting feminist sjw cuckery, given that women never were oppressed in Russia.

cuck that lives on his underage b&s donates

real shit is brewing up in techno-nationalist circles of MFTI and SBPGTI and you won't hear about them until there is too late for you to do anything about it.

When the fuck did you get your own flag?

You can’t be pro-West and a liberal at the same time