WAGGIES ARE NOW STARTING TO BEING REQUIRED TO WEAR MICROCHIPS SO THEIR BOSS CAN TRACK THEM DOWN!

WAGGIES ARE NOW STARTING TO BEING REQUIRED TO WEAR MICROCHIPS SO THEIR BOSS CAN TRACK THEM DOWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=9AGbYjiv478

I'M DYING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>bu-but the video says it is optional!
Yeah, I'm sure it will stay that way, Goy

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

big if true

>it's just like being trackable with your phone except its in your body
Are these people retarded? thats like saying getting a tattoo isn't much more different than wearing a shirt

look at his fingers when he shows it. hiding 666

There's no reason to tattoo 99:49

>(((British TV)))

They already live in a surveillance state, so it makes sense, that this is the next step. Britain has literally gotten worse than 1984.

>sweden
nothing out of place here

You can bet your ass the land of the free will be next in line to adopt this after it starts to become commonplace

The argument is pants on head retarded, but of course they are going to pull some bullshit out of their ass to defend it. Have you ever seen a company, or government say "Yeah, we know that what we are doing is immoral and fucked up, but it is really convinient for us, so we are going to do it anyways"?

Ok. You arent white.

Sure thing, my 56% friend

Yeah, Idk what's up with the tattoo

Also, the company is Swedish, like this guy pointed out But when this becomes more tested they will for sure adopt it. They literally have secret police advertisments to remind people not to fuck around

Already started.
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/I live in the state and it's real.

lmao at wagies.

dying to maintain a dying system, kind of tragic

>it's totally optional

For now.

It'll be totally optional just like having a job is totally optional.

I'd rather be fired than wear a fucking microchip,

This is wrong unlaw, inhumane and unjustified. This is against the law and the constitution. It violates “Cruel and unusual punish” act. So if you think microchipping employees work than whoever made that policy will get arrested.

I’m just sat at work enjoying a nice informative video about terrorism such is life in Britain in 2017.

they choose to work there

>You can bet your ass the land of the free will be next in line to adopt this after it starts to become commonplace
they'll try but christians will go all mark of the beast on it and refuse so it won't ever get anywhere but I could see it becoming mandatory if you have a government job or want to enroll in public school

cheaper just to never buy products made by cunts like this

>tripfag
You have to go back

>Rothschild is really happening!
WW3 is really gonna happen:
This edition:
Jew/Mulsim/Nigger/Whitey Genocide! NOBODY IS SAVE!

id cut it out of me that same day and just wear it under a bandaid at work and in an rfid bag kept in an emp proof bag when i get in my car.

easy

good
you hate communism isn't it ?

This is literally the mark of Satan.

PART AND PARCEL

>Rothschild
How big is that family?
I think I saw someone say that there were only 9 members, but that can't be right; they must have children and grandchildren at their age

Geez that swedecuck talks so much shit.

Just like the cattle they are.

This is coming to the entire world.

Mark of the beast. Hopefully become millionaire before that so i can acquire some eastern european hunting estate

Imagine this coming to burger land. Imagine if you got stuck working at fucking McDonalds serving fat fucks in wheelchairs with their equally fat children, or assisting the same people to reach the top shelf where there's a huge bag of marshmallows so It can feed its children. And if you try to escape, nope, your manager who only gets paid 20 bucks more than you can run around chasing you. And it would probably hurt like fuck to have it implanted or removed.

They will eventually steal the wealth of everyone not in their group. So unless you're pals with the Rothschilds, you'll be fucked with the rest of us.

Sep.

One more tax deduction and they could afford legal slavery again.

This.

the majority of their children were Russian roulletted to death

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>tfw you realize the bible is true