Jews and Dogs

Why do Jewd almost never have doggos? Can dogs sense/smell jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-aJf2fiY1c
booking.com/articles/the-worlds-7-most-dog-friendly-cities.html
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whoah never thought about this.

You are one dumb motherfucker.

Because good goys act as their "pets"

yup, really interesting

I was thinking about this recently.

week b8

Jews only look at creatures that aren't jews in terms of their utility, painting with a broad brush.

Hello my fellow MAGApede' Praise kekistan! awooooooo #TRUMP2020 #STANDWITHISRAEL

because you would have to spend money on their food

Yup, typical imbecile

Yes, in real life Jews have dogs and they get along. You may not find any jews with dogs on google image search. but if you know jews in real life they have dogs like white people do

youtube.com/watch?v=T-aJf2fiY1c

Stormfag.

Because they can't pull con games or steal their bank accounts or loot the dog's pension funds or send them off to fight and die for the glory of Apartheid Israel.

Nah, I really think it's uncommon they own dog, sure some of them might, but the general impression isnt positive

Dogs are seen as unclean in the Jewish religion, same as with Muslims, can only be owned as working animals not pets

>dogs considered unclean
>don't eat pork
>striving to take down the West

Can't we outjew the jews and get them and the mudslimes to wipe each other out?

Um, no sweetie
booking.com/articles/the-worlds-7-most-dog-friendly-cities.html

How do you feel, being rhe shit of the earth?

Because dogs like White people.

If you really want to trigger a muslim, all you have to do is let a black dog lick you.

This guy is considered the epitome of evil to Muslims. An angel would be completely unable to enter a house if he was in it. This little bastard should be killed under their beliefs.

Muslims are funny, which is why I feed my dog better than most Muslims eat, themselves. Just to really rub salt in the wound.

is this an israeli thing or jew thing?

dogs can smell terminators

Because it is shameful to the the jew, to know that the canine is their equal in most aspects but loyalty, in which dogs are superior. The Semite seethes at this faithful companion to honorable men, the very people he seeks to destroy.

Look at the upward trend in cat ownership since the 2000s earlier internet memes and trends tempted women and pathetic men to own cats, which are useless in most cases, are solitary and not social/loyal, and will seek only to defile ones property. We have no specific source of these trends, but it can be determined who would relish in the sort of chaos particular to a cat as well as the decline in dog ownership.

The jew is almost feline in nature, and therefore they naturally conflict with dogs. They would never let a puppy into their home.

Dogs know the difference between humans, and humanoid demons. Body odour.

Yup, they're like lizards, can't trult love anything except themslves. But they also hate themselves lol

"Why are the British so ugly?'most Googled questions about the UK"

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

Says the hook-nised little goblin. Nit brittish btw

Another one...

"British people among world's ugliest, according to BeautifulPeople.com"

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

you stinky fat yello teeth brit.

Arabs and orthodox jews don't like animals.
We also have shitload of cats roaming freely at my uni.

I know a family of jews who live like typical obese amerimutts and have relatives in Israel, yet they have a dog. One of those noisy annoying 13% wolf shitdogs, but you're still wrong, OP.

Because nazis used dogs to round up jews

Dogs distrust bacon haters

dogs can smell pure blooded Jews

We have lots of cats here too.

Worked for shoe, shoe and wife had like 6 dogs, or more. Shoe couple from NJ if it matters.

It’s illegal to circumcise dogs.

It is in a dogs nature to be loyal, brave ad to fight coward rats. The dog can smell the jew's rat like blood

>asians want to eat dogs
>muslims want to kill dogs
>kikes hate dogs

whites are the only ones who love dogs.

We serve as their pets