6 months ago: We will leave Brexit and gain 350 million a week!

>6 months ago: We will leave Brexit and gain 350 million a week!
>3 months ago: We will Brexit, but for a hard cap of 20 billion!
>1 week ago: We will offer 50 billion just to negotiate!

I wonder what does the future hold for Brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/u-s-third-quarter-growth-revised-up-to-3-3-three-year-high
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has any country fallen so far?

>mfw brexit

Mfw brits think the NHS will be getting 350 million a week

China circa 1900 a.d.

the powers that be are smart
As soon as brexit happend. All the remainer politicians started talking against trump.
Their plan is to anger trump so much that we will not be getting any good deals with the U,S. In turn forcing us to reverse brexit.
Hopefully, Trump is aware of this and will just address the British Public instead.

You can make 600trillion. the high the number the easier it is to radicalized the normies. all this hate is a good thing.

We were always going to have to pay something. Britain had signed commitments to funding Europe-wide projects up until 2020, and this is just settling our bill for them as contractually obligated. We'd have had to pay exactly the same over the next 3 year period if we were still in the EU; the difference now is that we don't have to keep paying for post-2020 projects, AND we don't get swamped by Tanned Germans in the interim.
The $50 billion bill is only significant because it demonstrates the depth of the financial slavery which we're freeing ourselves from.

Ahmed, the pit you call the british empire is getting muddier by the minute

>mfw britain will become irrelevant during my lifetime

even when you win, you lose

The motto of the EU

Ahahahahaahahaha...
I told the bongs... but they refused to believe me... Brexit will be a fatal defeat for Britain. Not a victory.

Got yourself a new proxy, ro*chfriend?

We got your back m8

>Britain kills the EU
>Britain is also kill
Greatest redemption arc for the two world wars and their "divide and uphold the status quo" foreign policy for centures and a beginning of a brighter future for Europe. Well, what will remain of it once Western Europe will be purged anyhow.

>mfw mutts don't even have a glorious nhs

This is less about the UK and more about the EU's plans to destroy Europe.

The DUP joining the governing majority saved Brexit. God bless the Orange Order.

Why blaming Nigel though? He's not in the government

I have NO DOUBT that Trump has the UK's back 100%

Just tell the eu your not paying and to go fuck itself, man up England

Ultimately that's what they should do. Walk away from the negotiating table and tell the EU they'll just leave and trade under WTO rules.

Then watch the EU set their hair on fire and come crawling to the negotiating table in a prostrate position.

The EU has convinced themselves that they have the superior negotiating position. The situation is precisely the opposite.

Literally Brexit you delusional faggots

Just wait until your population is 25% non white, nhs will collapse just like Canada's system is in the early stages of doing.

This.
The EU is bluffing if they say they don't need us.
We are a corner stone of the European economy, they'll crawl to us begging for trade deals after we've left.
The reason they're demanding 50 billion is because they know how much it will hurt when the UK leaves.

arent the remain politicians the ones who offered the 50b? i dont know about your politics but that was my impression. That would be pretty fucked up if true.

economic regression is normal. It will pick up again

Considering 70% of our politicians voted to remain it's more than likely.
May voted to remain but seems comfortable leaving the EU, or at the very least trying to make it work for us, she's just doing a terrible job of it.
we need someone like Mogg, he'd do a good job of it.

exactly. The UK could have a better deal than Norway & Switzerland if they were willing to play hardball. Make the EU feel the pain of not having good trade terms with the UK and they will offer you whatever you want.

>i dont know about your politics but
shut the fuck up then, you retard

I'm glad some americans are on our side.

Some? Almost all, I'd imagine. But I may be biased, pic related.

Literally everyone with half a brain warned that brexit would be a complete disaster, like every economist also

but no you wouldn't listen

every economist said that the US economy would tank under Trump and that his claims that we would reach over 3% growth in his first year were a delusional fantasy
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/u-s-third-quarter-growth-revised-up-to-3-3-three-year-high
I have a degree in Economics. One thing I can say with confidence is that you should bet against anything that a majority of economists say they're certain of.

>MFW brainlets in this thread unironically believe that economic collapse would be a bad thing when you're being swamped with shitskins. Single best thing that can happen for any western country is to hasten the collapse, because it is coming anyway, rather sooner than later whilst the demographics may still be salvageable. All the fucking idiots here make my head spin.
>"HAHAHAHA BRITAIN'S ECONOMY IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN" *SSNNNNOOORRRRTTTTT*
Meanwhile your whole country is being infested and swarmed with niggers and you sit there grinning to yourself because your cuck country has a 'good economy' whilst not benefiting from said economy at all, because you are probably sitting at home collecting NEETBUX, on the off chance you DO have a job, congratulations, you're paying taxes so Achmed and Mohammed can outbreed you. Brainlets.

there's literally no evidence that Brexit is negatively impacting the UK economy. All of their economic woes predated Brexit, and for the most part their economy is relatively healthy. It's not growing fast but they have low unemployment, manufacturing is growing, etc.

>intentionally make it extremely difficult for Britain to leave the EU
>"LOLE U BRITS BE NEEDING US NOW IMPORT THIRD WORLDERS LOL"

Yeah, I really don't think it is negatively impacting the economy, but my point was EVEN if it was, who really cares at this point? I don't care about the economy at all anymore, I hope the whole shitty thing comes crumbling down, and it will regardless, eventually. Aside from eastern Euro countries standing up for themselves and securing their borders from the 'refugees', there's plenty of shitskins already in Europe with citizenship that can freely move around, but they don't go to eastern Europe.. They have remained relatively homogeneous because they are 'poor' and don't fall into the trap of social democracy, lucky them.

Who cares about the economy when your country is literally getting BLACKED at the same time? I have no preference towards non-Europeans so in the same light I don't care if they fail, I would much rather they did, and they will.

>Who cares about the economy?
anyone with a half of a brain

Can´t they do just like Poland?
>You need to pay us for WW2

Mummy May won't let Brexit happen, don't worry my big-gov children.

>We are a corner stone of the European economy,

Nah, I'd rather live independently and more or less off-grid like I am right now, working towards autonomy, on a homestead where I grow my own food and don't contribute to an 'economy' which is actively displacing me and Europeans like me. I wouldn't expect a mongrel to understand the necessity for Europeans preserving European tradition and culture instead of the desperate attempt to preserve blind consumerism and demographic displacement. Some things are more important than money, but your culture is so heavily Judaised I wouldn't expect you to understand, why don't you head down to McDonalds and get yourself another McHeartattack, Juan? Retard.

>I wonder what does the future hold for Brexit.
"Want another vote on Brexit? :^)"

ok Varg

The NHS is done for, there are far too many people here for it to cope.

HAHAHAH.
No.
Germany is the corner stone of European economy, UK is more of local village market.

>The UK could have a better deal than Norway & Switzerland if they were willing to play hardball.

Switzerland and Norway have privileged access/are part of the single market.
Of course that means they accept freedom of movement of people and they‘re also Schengen members, so no „controling our own borders“.
We also have to accept a lot of EU legislation without having any influence on the legislative process.

In many ways we and Norway are EU colonies.
If Britain actually adopts an EEA- or Swiss-style brexit i‘ll laugh my ass off.
They will effectively have gone from being a major player in the EU to being a colony of the EU.

>"ok Varg"
Shouldn't you be at work, supporting your pet niggers? Good boy.

regulatory capture

>If Britain actually adopts an EEA- or Swiss-style brexit i‘ll laugh my ass off.

At this point it's obvious that it'll be something based on that. Except it'll be a disorganised mess and entirely on the EU's terms.

He retweeted Britain first. Of course he has Britain's back!

Isn't the purpose of the "corner stone" analogy that there is more than one corner stone in a given structure?

War on emu.

>I wonder what does the future hold for Brexit.

much lulz. the dup just sent every job that was in NI to Dublin. Genius. I never realised the DUP are republicans but they sure seem to love us.

Pwned

Everyone knew it was going to cost money
Everyone knew we werent going to instantly get 350 million a week
Everyone knew negotiations were going to take time and effort

Pretty shitty remainer opposition they're mounting here. Seems nobody who wanted to stay in the EU understands the concept of time. You're either deliberatly being obtuse and lying, or you're just very dumb.

In here, yes. But some of the normies bought into the bullshit hype.

Its bit different in my native EUROPEAN language trough.

The 56% meme has been so effective its forced the fat burgers to hide behind meme flags

When you have a national referendum where 33 million people cast their vote, you're going to get idiots

Why dont those fucking brits just default on their (((fee))) ?

Shit had proxy on, I am bong.

>shut the fuck up then, you retard
who pissed in your cheerios? not allowed to ask a question?

>I'm glad some americans are on our side.
But take note, Drumpf clearly despises May, who he correctly identifies as part of the problem in Bongistan. He's undermining her openly, and you bongs will have to make a decision eventually, either side with the foul American president or side with your Oxbridge PPE masters.

Tbh I hope Europe collapses and becomes a containment zone for the Islamic horde

All your shitholes are irrelevant lmao

you have to pay to leave?

>Mummy May won't let Brexit happen, don't worry my big-gov children.
And this is why they put her in there. Cameron had to fall on his sword, but his replacement is the same or worse. All the muh tories bongs better figure this out, before your betters fuck you again, as they are even now.

>"Want another vote on Brexit? :^)"
This is what the EUSSR has historically done, either ignore a vote or hold another one to get the correct answer. It's despicable.

>mfw May is just fauna to Trump

No, we are paying just to be allowed to negotiate the possibility of having a free trade agreement for some services after we leave.
50 billion for that.

Nobody said this, but there was no alternative. Corbyn would just cancel Brexit altogether.

>britain wants to leave the EU because populist said so
>EU warns britain that it will have consequences
>britain tries to leave the EU anyway
>britain gets fucked up by said consequences
>"FUCKING 4TH REICH EU WANTING REVENGE FOR WW2 FUCK YOU PERFIDIOUS HUN FUCKS"

Who the hell cares about the EU - tell them to get fucked and start a war if they're so intent on collecting the money. Start a defense industry, and manufacture your own weapons. Economic gains will flow naturally.

Why do you cucks literally never stop making bullshit up?

our spoons > EU broomsticks

We are gaining the money back we give them, that hasn't changed. Also, you come from an irrelevant country in dire poverty, what are you talking about? And since when has the Tories betraying us been anything new

Kek, Brexiters are so delusional. They want all the benefits of the EU but none of the responsibility.

The UK because half of their trade is with the EU. Suddenly 20% tariffs get slapped onto everything and imports and exports collapse. Anyone with even two brain cells to rub together - even the Tories - knows it will be an economic disaster. Those with one brain cell will go on about
>muh sovereignity

The eu's treatment of the U.K should be seen as a warning to anyone considering to join

2.5% actually

>The UK because half of their trade is with the EU

This is not remotely true. And even if it were, there are countries inside the EU who have an even greater trade imbalance with the UK. The Netherlands with 60% of trade and Ireland with 80% of trade going to or through the UK. If Britain actually had politicians with a spine who knew anything about negotiation and showed they were willing to walk away without any agreement they could seriously twist the EU's arm.

>muh wto rules
Kek, do you even know what WTO rules are? Japan's 30% tariff on cheese is within WTO rules

this is how you end when you believe in the lies of a russian shill (pic related)

Man Russia sure is more powerful than the Jews, they control everything!

You see Hans, the EU is negotiating, not the Netherlands or Ireland. And Netherlands and Ireland can sell to an enormous market of standardised regulations, laws and business practices.

The UK? The US' just elected a protectionist president, Japan would slaughter their car market, China would destroy their manufacturing. This is why May is begging and scraping at Barnier to give them a deal.

If the UK leaves the EU with a Hard Brexit, it will pull Ireland out as well through simple economic necessity. Rotterdam will likely have to become some sort of independent free trade zone outside the Netherlands to continue to operate. The consequences will be catastrophic, moreso for the EU I would argue than for Britain.

It's not like i'm making stuff up. Everyone knew and said that brexit was a bad idea. Britain needs to cooperate with the rest of europe if they want to keep their current living standard.

Once again, it's about local economies. Trade with hostile leeching nations doesn't matter one bit when you create local industry. Hitler did it, and they became a powerhouse in short order. Don't be afraid to pull the brexit.

So the money dries up both outside the UK and inside... LOL bit of a mistake.

The banks have your nuts in a vice.

the banks cross international boundaries and you are their slaves.