TICK TOCK, DRUMPF! Muller going after blompfs business dealings now

>Deutsche Bank Received Subpoena on Client Trump
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

Lol, silly shit-lib, ur better off posting in the mainstream circle-jerk plebbit.

OK, I'm actually worried.
But also not, because then we get Pence who is LITERALLY Hitler.

He's got nothing on him so he's grasping by going after his finances, hoping to find something to justify the existence of this witch hunt.
Look for them to find some minor banking mistake from way before the election and for the left to blow it up like its the biggest crime in the world.

Proof of a fishing expedition, this thing is over.

"Oh wow Trump is LITERALLY HITLER because he has 300 million in loans for property developments"

The absolute state of the left.

Remember when hannity said something huge would happen Monday? Fooled again I guess. :)

Hannity revealed Strzok interviewed Flynn.

Jeez if ur gunna shit on him at least pay attention

no he just wants the finances so he can leak it to the media

>hannity broke story

Try again bucko.

faggot

Mueller has such a faggot face. You cocksuckers try to make him look scary, and he just looks like those faggots that were reading to those kids.

He's so desperate to find anything at this point, even if it has nothing to do with Russia. He was made an absolute fool of, and his supporters literally went from "Trump committed treason and we have testimony to prove it" to "the entire investigation is compromised with anti-Trumpers and we have nothing on Trump" in the span of two days.

Demoralizing for Mueller and leftists to say the very least.

What is this investigation even about anymore? Doesn't seem like a Russian collusion investigation anymore, just a "find anything wrong drumpf did in his lifetime", they have this unlimited funds and access investigation going on for 10 months already and they haven't even found anything other than picking up people who trump already fired....for the reasons he fired them.

He looks like a friendly grandpa. Like the kind you end up talking to while standing in line and end up really liking despite the gulf of years between you.
I'm not saying I'd give him a handjob, but I'd probably accept one (if issued a subpoena).

Nothing

>DRUMPF
u

Levin has been saying for days this is actually an impeachment special council. Muller is looking for anything that might make Trump look bad enough so his democrat pals can justify an impeachment case.

if lefties could meme they would have their own memes instead of butchering fashwave
too proud of their work cracking the face so they couldn't bring themselves to distort it
couldn't even use the right shade of blue to offset the eyes
pathetic

Drumpf OBLITERATED! He took loans from a German Bank and guess what? OTHER russian oligarchs did too!!!! coincidence?

wrong

>pic
My god im in love, twice

next drumpf's tax returns will be leaked

>next drumpf's tax returns will be leaked

I'll blow my load all over the comupter when it does.

>What is this investigation even about anymore?
Anything we want it to be :)

Mark levine is addicted to pain pills. Just like Rush was.

T. Ultra virgin

Did you forget that that already happened and it showed that he paid more taxes than Sanders or Obama?

> according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

real news?

Another fucking "Nothing Burger" If there was anything he would have already been indicted.

>Did you forget that that already happened

Wrong it showed "a section" of his 2005 tax returns

Where is the rest you lying faggot? Nice try kike

>If there was anything he would have already been indicted.

Ok Watergate happened in 24 hours according to Trumpfags

It's called committing to the bit.

What if...what if, just spitting out some crazy thoughts here, what if Trump...you know, actually earned his money, hold on to your butts, through legitimate business dealings? Like almost every richfag?

Crazy, right?

>Years before running for POTUS
>He took out loans for real estate

OMG IMPEACH! YOU CANT BE TAKING OUT LOANS! REEEEE!

I thought this was about investigating Russian involvement in the ‘16 Elections? What does loans from before this time have to do with anything? That’s like saying the police should look into the loan you took out to get your vehicle, because they’re investigating you jaywalking.

You mean he didn’t take out multi-Million dollars through Russian Oligarchs to pay for his hooker & blow habit?

This. It seems highly unlikely that one of his European bank account would have anything directly related to the Russia investigation. He's running a fishing expedition.

Ok, I'm a boomer...Yes, I've heard all the insults yada yada yada. I say on here all of time to read a text book on American Government, because so many seem to not "get it"....but, this has me stumped. When have we ever been able to TELL...actually DEMAND (which is what a subpoena is) that an entity in another sovereign country must do what we tell them to when it comes to their financial institutions. The way it's written It looks like Mueller is saying "you will do this, or you WILL go to jail" Ok, that works here, that's our legal system...but we can tell another country that? What am I missing here? Not trying to be a wise ass, just trying to understand WHY this could happen.

>Kermit's Asshole

Don't you have rubbish to pick up, Habeeb?

Trump was right, I am gettin tired of winning. It’s so predictable at this point. Remember last year? How exciting the election was?

Keep waiting for impeachment charges retard.

Shouldn't you be busy phoning up old people pretending to be Dave from Microsoft?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this overreach? The special council was put together to investigate Russian collusion during the election. The shit that Mueller is pulling out of his ass is either from a decade prior to the election, or after the election was already decided.

Am I missing something here?

Mueller is trying to get fired so the dems can run with the “obstruction” meme. They have caught onto Donald’s reaction pattern and are trying to trigger him.

If he doesn’t fire mueller, the dems move from the obstruction meme to “money laundering” meme from his hotel in Panama.

I want Trump to tell us how much money this investigation cost the taxpayers once they end it. The Deep State needs to be held accountable.

Are modern leftists just as bad as WW2 era Jews?

>DRUMPF!

You appear to be stuck in the wrong year or some alternate timeline?

Have they given up on collusion and decided finding some uncrossed 't' is their best bet? The left is really this stupid to ignore the ramifications of this.