Mitt Romney vs. Roy Moore

Who won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbYZiaR1u8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the one that's not a moronic morman who's butt hurt that he couldn't win the presidency over obongo

uʍop ǝpisdn ƃuiǝq ǝʇɐɥ i ʞɔnℲ

Lol

If Moore wins, non-Americans need to have a day of respect for us.

Goddamn is Romney one slimey fuck. I think he even beats the Jews at it. No wonder Obama won

he is debbly goncerened about our values and integratiy.
What a piece of shit he is.

If Mitt Romney wants to show himself as a leader he would denounce the (((Satanic cult))) he's a member of. The Mormon Mafia is the most dangerous group of blasphemers in America.

>muh honor
>muh integrity

how many kids you think this John Cena impersonator has killed and raped alongside the Podesta brothers?

Moore since he'll actually win his election. Romney is enough of a cuck to be a democrat

The one who hasn't lost to a nigger and been disgraced

Nice try Romney, Moore just won a fuck ton of muslim support.

He exudes weakness. He's the guy who gets cut in line and doesn't say anything.

Lol.. very nice

Mitt's pissed off that Moore moved the age of consent bar upward vs Mormonism. Mitt's religion would have him dating an 11y/o so he could get her pregnant by 13.

As do !

No vote is worth showing up during october to campaign against Obama.

When moore qins next week, its gonna be salty.

Maybe Romney can show Moore his binder full of women.

I do love that Trump has outed all of these swamp dwellers. They fear Moore and it will be great when he wins.

looks fine to me, m8

Neither won, but Moore is going to win that election, and Romney is going to still be a cuck, and enraged that Drumpf showed up in Utah the other day and got cheered for promoting federalism right in his face.

He's a fucking cunt. He thinks he's taking some kind of moral high ground when in reality he shows a complete lack of understanding of who the enemy is and how they act. That's exactly how our country has ended up in this mess with anti-American communist "progressives" invading almost every branch of our government. The GOP keeps taking the moral high road while the Left keeps laughing and NEVER takes the high ground when the shoe is on the other foot. You can't give an inch to these Leftist pigs. You must fight back. Of course Romney might also just be working with the enemy.

Roy,

tell that child molester Romney to fuck off and die already

2016: Clinton is running a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza place with no basement. How could you vote for a pedophile?!?

2017: I'm sure it's nothing. Vote red!

>Romney might also just be working with the enemy.
there is no might about it, he's a fucking communist pedophile, just like his pals Paul Ryan and John McCain

It's not even close; Roy Moore by a country mile.

Romney is a loser. Instead of embracing the conservative wave that President Trump has launched across America, he remains a republican in name only (rino) who does not know how - nor want - to MAGA.

you have to know your name

Romney may have lost to Obama but at least he is a man who stands by Conservative principles.
How can you claim to be a Christian if you support a man who creeps around underage women, or think that women don't belong in politics? These are completely contradictory to American conservatism.
If I were Alamabamian, I would prefer to not vote in this coming election. God forbid we get a Democrat, but its even worse if we get someone who damages the integrity of the Republican Party even worse than the current president has (a man whose name I will not mention).

He was in his 30's, the young women were of legal age (16+), and he received their parent's consent before he even asked them on a date, and they did not have sex. To try to conflate that with the massive sexism and pedophilia that does exist on the left is to take part in outright lying. Go back to the abyss. Go back to Brock.

Roy Moore. Every time.

Romney is in a kid fucking cult. They should all be wiped out.

Exactly.

The only question you need to ask yourself is why aren't GOP cunts like McConnell and McShitstain calling for Al Franken to resign? There is actual proof he abused women. Because U.S. politics have become the establishment Uniparty elites vs the Outsiders, it's no longer the GOP vs Liberals.

Mormon Mafia LARPing as a "Christian". Everybody knows Mormonism is a huge Satanic cult

Ah yes, grabbing a broads titties as a joke is just like grooming teenagers for sex

The Judge is coming online and will be shitposting on Trumps right flank.

im a lefty and believe franken should go but yeah this is an absurd stretch. especially if you think franken should resign over that, there's no reason to turn around and support moore aside from being a cuck to your own party

>has already started shittweeting to Romney to stay the hell out of politics, and dont even think of trying to run for Senate in Utah

>there's no reason to turn around and support moore aside from political reasons

no fucking shit?

I just think it's funny how some of you are defending Moore so much. Since the Harvester went down, more Hollyweird freaks, politicians on both sides, music moguls, and other folks. But no, Moore is innocent and all the accusations are false. Give me a break.

fake news btfo

Roy Moore is a child molester.

I can't support a child molester. I don't give a fuck about your excuses.

then make the conversation about policy not "b-but someone else did a bad thing too," perhaps even consider nominating another candidate who shares the same cookie cutter conservative values and ISN'T a pedo if GOP is gonna harp on about family values

when you have libs agreeing their beloved franken should resign, but conservatives can't put up a name who isn't a fucking child molester, that is what I mean by being a cuck for your party

Romney is a faggot for calling lying whores heroes.

You elected a nigger faggot, faggot. You have no moral high ground.

If you back down, you lend credibility to the political tactic of framing your guy as a child molester.

What we're hearing about this story is fake news. We won't know the truth till we're far away and there's no political reason for it to be pushed one way or another.

>be worst economic condition since the 1920s
>be mitt romney
>buy struggling businesses and companies
>fire all the employess, tell them to go fuck themselves, and sell off the companies
>profit off of others' misfortunes
>laugh all the way to the bank
>believe you're the man qualified to be the face of this country

I hate that man so much. He's such a slime bag

99.999999999% of the people going down for being perverts are leftists

The accusations against Moore and Trump were and are political theater and Bezos financed smear campaigns

It's gonna be hilarious once they investigate him after he wins. If pol wasnt retarted and looked into Moore they'd see he's likely guilty of his accusations.

>proofs?

He is saying what everybody is thinking. We are sick of these FRUITCAKES

>Sup Forums has already looked at Moore and his accusers
>Sup Forums found dirt and inconsistencies on all the accusers
>Sup Forums feed them to Moore's team

you know when Sup Forums looks into thing it is never good for your side you shareblue faggot

No, that is an allegation - a nasty, wholly unsubstantiated allegation. The current politician for which we have photographic evidence of sexual deviancy is (D) Al Franken, US Senate, MN. Your move, assbreath.

These people are seriously deluded.
Imagine any type of SJW shithead in the army, filling complaints because their DI called them faggots, how long before we get teh first case of 'private tranny shot Sgt Chad'?

Fuck these retards

I'm starting a shillbot posts archive, once it's filled enough I'll start posting it in every thread so that anons can successfully ignore you, fucking Soros cocksucker

>f I were Alamabamian
>Hello, my fellow Republicans

ROTFLMAO. :-)

Mitt Romney is a piece of shit

Ask Romney why he doesn't has a problem with Joseph Smith fucking a 14 yr old?

But
Roy Moore can't date a 17 yr old?

so many are BTFOing themselves with Trump it's so funny to me

>Mitt Romney is how the country should be run.
>Moore is how it is currently being ran.

The problem is which one do you want to be right.

Al Franken admitted he did was he did. Ask and received forgiveness. Moore wasn't banned from a shopping mall because he was browsing for young girls.

Virging Mitt vs Chad Roy right fucking now goddamit.

how the fuck is (((allegedly getting raped))) heroic?

u mean like the founding principle of innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law? shill you know you aint a conservitave. do we even have sworn depositions against Moore yet?

What delusional universe do you live in where you feel it is okay to smear a judge based on innuendo and outright lies and, in the same breath, defend a sitting senator who posed for a photo while violating a woman? The mental gymnastics required to even attempt to do that with a straight face are awe-inspiring. You are here to parrot a leftist line of deflection as a sycophant or as a low level paid shill. Either way, your words are powerless here, and in many places now. It's why Trump won, it's why patriots are winning the special elections, and it's why Roy Moore will win in AL.
>For those not poisoned by Sharia Blue / Media Mutters false narratives:
Also, not for you - a total low level piece of shit - but for those silently reading / auditing this site, everything you have said about Roy Moore is, at best a distortion, and in most case a total and complete lie:
>youtu.be/wbYZiaR1u8g
Even the stepson of his chief accuser calls her out as a liar.

Al Franken only granted himself forgiveness. Haven't heard a single franken accuser forgiving him for molesting them while they slept.

>australian national pastime continues
It really is an art with them. Leaf shitposts just make me want to genocide all of them though. Pure cancer.

>He was in his 30's, the young women were of legal age (16+)
Still pretty gross, honestly. But both sides coming after him shows what the real teams are: Establishment globalist traitors vs. those who actually care about the people they were elected to represent.

Mitt who?

I'd take moore and his outta nowhere decades old accusations than i ever would with that half a fag Doug Jones.

Fucking democrat volunteers have been blowing up everyones phones in my area for the last week and a half about it. Some of the messages refer to Moore as "extremist, sicko, and pervert" in another quality democrats dirty tactic.

Trump and the gops last election has guranteed the DNC is going to fight as dirty as possible in every election they until they're back in charge

and the cycle continues

All I need to know is you’re not an Alabama voter. Irrelevant retarded post.

Romney is a textbook lefty TRAITOR.

Typical pollack hivemind faggotry. Testimony is not only coming from accusers/victims but from previous Moore staff. Moore has a lot more red flags than others accused.

>tfw could never vote for a guy that thinks there are angels in Utah

Yes, Willard is worthy of our hate. Trump grabbed him by the boipucci though.

It's funny to see the GOP is changing to be a party of poor white trash.

Of course, the virtue-signaling boomer cuckservative got 10x the likes and RT's.

That's twatter for you.