Would you a Tomoko?

Would you a Tomoko?

I would bathe a Tomoko.

Hugging that petite malnourished body and feeling every muscle and beat of the heart as she squirms around under your grip, it must be exactly like holding a kitten. So yes

I'd dress her up cute and then do the nasty.

Reminder that Tomoko is a tiny little femlet with no tits or hips and smells bad and will NEVER get a boyfriend!

That statement just makes me want to smash her hairy pussy harder

>140cm
>Literally 50cm below even a a manlet like me
Holy shit, can you imagine what it would be like to smash that with your BGC(Big Gaijin Cock). It would be like an orc fucking a halfling.

>140cm

Tomoko is ideal for marriage.

Even a 4'' dick would be monstrous to her user.

Remember, having a big dick isn't always a good thing. If you're too big, you have to be a lot more gentle. You can never just "jam it in" without hurting her, so that can be a detriment at times. Since Tomoko is so small, you'll really have to get her worked up before you can even put it in, and when you do you'll need to go really slow.

What is even the point?

>Fug
>Bath
>Dress cute

She might get a growth spurt in her 20's. I know a few girl in her situation who ended up developing way later.

If she were older, then yeah. Honestly, I'd rather be like an older brother.
The whole reason I enjoy the manga is because I went through similar stuff in highschool. It'd be nice to meet someone like her and say "Hey, don't worry about it. None of this matters in any way." and hopefully see them feel a little better about shit.

Stop posting this, there can be too much of a good thing

I WILL FLAY THE FLESH FROM HER SKIN IF YOU DO NOT CEASE

>mfw I'm 56cm taller than her

Wherever I go, I must rape short girls.

Would she even have to get on her knees to succ?

You dared to continue, so the blood price must be paid.

Personally I think Tomoko looks much better now, don't you think?

Hell Yeah I would.

"Hey, hey user-kun, you know that time you and me did it in the empty clasroom the other week?"

I will be a father as good as her father is to her

Of course, balls deep every morning, day and night.

>I WILL FLAY THE FLESH FROM HER SKIN IF YOU DO NOT CEASE
That doesn't make any sense, bastard.

>When she finds out you have a crush on her.

Literally the only thing bad about her is her cleanliness. If she had good hygiene she would be great. There was this one 5'10" chick in highschool that was weeb and was alone all the time, super pale, slender, and really cute. She had some sunken eyes though but she was still pretty hot in a delicate intelligent outcast sort of way. I wish I wasn't a fat fuck coward and I actually tried to talk to her in highschool. She's probably gone off and gotten a based job while I'm sitting here waiting to join the military.

The part that really attracted me in highschool was that she didn't hang out with the anime kids that wore cat ears and shit, I can only assume that she actually had good taste based on the fact that she was pretty /lit/ too. I almost think she browsed Sup Forums because she would always smirk when I'd talk about stuff with my Sup Forumstant friend in class.

Drop the pants quickly. I'm gonna spray enough semen in you to drown that baby.

>190 cm
>manlet

Wut. I'm 185cm and taller than most people in norway (home country). I wouldnt even be considered short in the netherlands (tallest country on earth)

she was likely signalling you with that smirk

If Tomoko was real she'd be ugly. If she was as cute as she depicted she'd be dating Chad

Her mom is a milf.

I'd try my damndest to score a 3 way

Aha, you FOOLS. Do you desire your Tomoko NOW?

See how she pines for you! But her ruined flesh can never have you!

But I will take her bloody pussy. Because I am a messed up bastard.

She most likely shlicked herself imagining you eating her cunt out several times.

seem like u missed the flag user.

Nice blog senpai, where do I subscribe

i would this hipster /fa/ggot

>komi-something
user, that's not Komi.

is this komi-something?

Yeah.

okay

yeah i would that (on the left) hipster /fa/ggot!

>femlet

This isn't a concept that exists, user. Short girls are universally considered adorable.

please be in the greater London tram area

>140cm

F
U
N
S
I
Z
E
D

I want to ravage her tiny body for several hours with animalistic rough sex and be sweaty and stinky with her while cuddling to sleep.

Why would you think I'm a qt?

as long as you have a pulse

i'm not a picky man

He's the undead!

I could deal with it as long as she wasn't fat.

How do I get a real life Tomoko?
Get fit? Be more social?

You don't

This, Tomoko is too perfect for the world.

I want to hold her cute butt. Can you imagine the feeling of her bones through her soft butt?

>Those soft and delicate hairs on her legs.

Good taste

>My face when she is drawn with white panties

She says she wears black in the manga. Fuck off with this shit.

You actually have to meet girls and you'll find one eventually

>Get fit?
Doesn't cure autism
>Be more social?
That's how you meet literally anyone girl

Where?
I don't remember this.

In the chapter where she first goes underwear shopping with Yuu she tells her mom to buy her black panties and in one chapter she leaves her panties on her brothers floor and they're black

But she probably has more, not just black.

Why would she? She has pretty plain fashion sense and black goes well with most clothes

She gets bulk underwear, not lingerie, other than that one time.

But she said that she buys what this guy said, I would guess they come in a variety of simple colors.

Hips too small, she couldn't handle childbirth.

She could try.

Hard, deep, relentless breeding.

>he doesn't know about MILF Tomoko

My preference is usually for wide hipped titty monsters, but when a girl gets small and skinny enough it loops back around to being hot. Tomoko's skeletal physique really does it for me for no reason I can explain. Even disregarding that though, I probably would just out of pity.

C-cut is always an option.

Her in the bath.

her feeding me dinner in the bath

I'd do it.

There are people in Sup Forums right now that wouldn't dive right in.

Anyone have the link to nico tanigawa interview video ?

Save this for next week OK everyone. That when the chapter come out.

How easy would it be to get to fuck Tomoko?

Probably harder than most would tell you, she would probably sperg out if you approached her about it and if you do happen to find yourselves in the bedroom she will likely try to get out of it, or freeze up.

She's so short that I doubt she could run away from you.

I hope it's not a short chapter.

I'll be your bf if you're also cute

How does one put Tomoko at ease?
I say grab her arm, drag her to a secluded place, and pin her against a wall to initiate her autopilot.

How long has it been since the last chapter?

Me to.

tfw everybody in this manga is becoming crazier at the cost of Tomoko becoming a little better

5 week's but nico tanigawa needed a break really bad.

I hope they're doing research.

SEXY research.

How lewd is it gonna get?

Tomoko will go to a hand-holding hotel.

emoji-face in the background.

How Powerful is Tomoko stand.

I like how background characters here can become interesting later.

Can it beat the mojosword?

That Hard one.

What happen to this girl?

Clogged artery.

She got molested by Tomoko.