How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side...

How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

stop posting eceleb cancer
sage

Stop posting this stuff

Petersen isn't on our side if you are referring to the White movement. Peterson only showed some traditional professor authority to some freshmen; it was nothing god-tier.
/thread

>peterson
>ally
clearly you haven't been paying attention to his twatter.

I'm glad he called him out. I didn't agree with his points because jim has an autistic thing about people making money over the internet but I haven't seen anyone on youtube criticise peterson.

((((free market)))
jim criticized Peterson charging $10 (or $20) for a trivial personality test in the live stream that jim mentions in he's video about Peterson.

All of Jim's arguments were money based because he doesn't think Peterson is worth listening to. Jim has a patreon as well and delivers the same product peterson does, videos.
Also I'm fairly certain peterson works on these with other business partners it's not like this is his pet project.

>le alt right eceleb thread

this e-celeb shit needs to stop

#personalitytest

Peterson is a cuck and a cunt.

Sage and report everyone.

Is there a robot or something generating "I thought he was on our side" threads?

There’s a bot spitting out anti Peterson shill threads

Keep in mind that ONLY WHITE NATIONALISTS post about him

>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?
Well, considering that YOU ARE "JIM", maybe you should just openly tell us you faggot piece of shit. No one else would make this thread.

Hahaha, I killed the thread. This Metokur faggot keeps making threads about himself. What a tranny-loving bitch

His real name is Rory, not Jim.

Stop posting this same thread over and over. Noone cares.

I really despise how shills like OP (smalltime shills, not professionals) simply don't get how constantly shilling any community kills it. Because of the vast amount of worthless men like OP, we simply can't have a nice community anywhere on the internet. It WILL be abused to shill their shitty opinions through non-stop spam and it can't be banned thanks to IP hopping.

How can your e-drama be more important than having things like imageboards? It's like how you can't have a competitive video game with at least 20% of the players using hacks to win. I'm convinced mankind is incapable of having nice things. It ALWAYS devolves into factions spamming each other until the network/imageboard/nation/game/whateverthefuck is totally dead.

There will be nothing to shill soon because you people can't stop yourselves from devolving into spamming your garbage everywhere you can as obnoxiously as you can

holy fuck I hate mankind so much you are incapable of having nice things and you don't deserve them

>tripfag attention whore
>complains about e-celeb attention whore
(you)

>His real name is Rory, not Jim.
That's a girl's name.

I don't think you understand. The people who watch his content aren't interested in making progress or winning anything beyond the next little outrage. To them, anyone who refuses to die on Hill 1488 needs to be ridiculed and humiliated even if that means in-fighting and helping the enemy. Doesn't matter though, save from Metokur's fanbase, most people have caught on to his ridiculous strawman argument with no substance.

Hi faggot. What's it like being a cheap knockoff of Maddox circa 1999?

girls steal names

>checks flag
another triggered LEAF. Stop posting on this board and get back to your dog

e-celebs are ENTERTAINERS, not leaders. That's all there is to it. "Metokur" makes clickbait videos for user. Once upon a time he made a useful video about gamergate and decided to make that his identity, but in the process he became just another e-celeb entertainer. It's the same with all of these youtubers who should have quit after they said their initial piece, but couldn't resist the fame.

That's DOCTOR Peterson for you, bucko.

Peterson. Stop being such a pretentious faggot.

Peterson is freaky autism with reality sprinkles. Tongue his fart box all you like but he's still a weird little man that acts like someone from the big bang theory. Just because he spanks trannies doesn't make him jesus.

we know you lurk Dr. Pedo's Son. gtfo

i only like metekur when he does DSP stuff

Please for the love of fucking kek stop.
Stop being a leaf.
Sage

F'n 4 chan.

4 chan: How can so and so attack an ally.

Also 4 chan: Look at all these right wing roasties.

Remember when Jim wasn't a filthy gib me whore with "muh illness" ?

RIP

>Hello fellow 4channolers

>Those damn anons are so silly ahahhaa

>always ruining this subr- er, image board.

>Btw I'm one of you guys