If you don't enough money to tip, stay the fuck at home Sup Forums

if you don't enough money to tip, stay the fuck at home Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

flyanddine.boardingarea.com/screw-that-automatic-gratuity-in-restaurants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck kinda 3rd world shitskin would work for 2 dollars an hour?

If you don't have money to tip to street beggars, don't walk the sidewalks, stay the fuck at home XDDDD

Fuck you, retard.

Women and gay men, mostly

if there wasnt tip the salaries would raise nearly to the same level

High school dropouts and females too ugly to strip, probably

Nah. I think I'll eat where the fuck I want and pay what the fuck I think the server deserves. This shits gotta stop I'm gettin real tired of it

i think its hilarious that people who take those job positions always blame the customer for not tipping instead of their company being responsible for their pay. Waiters do not deserve what they make most of the time anyway, they literally just bring stuff to and from a table for a few hours.

They have been staying home. The restaurant business has been suffering for years now, with many chains cutting back stores or fully going under. Don't worry, shaniqua, soon you won't have to concern yourself with that waitressing job.

>paying someone extra to do their job

i always tip pretty good because life fucking sucks and being a server fucking sucks and i don't want to make anyone else's life suck even more (by not tipping) just because mine does too

>be american
>be born
>tip the doctor using the tip of you penis

Here's a thought...if you don't have the skills or intelligence to be paid more than $2.13 by your employer, then kill yourself.

I stay home regardless. I don't know what quality of food that they are preparing most of the time. The times that I do know, I'm not exactly pleased with the ingredients.

I would sooner eat the food I buy for my dogs than I would most restaurant food.

God I hate pol. I lurk here cause you fuckers are first in breaking news. But holy shit y’all are legitimately horrible people. How y’all can rant all day about degeneracy and moral failure of societies and be stormfags and think like this...seriously, y’all are the worst.

Yeah, bitch complain and harass the customer, not your boss!
Stay the fuck home? OK
Guess who will lose her job and 2.13$ fucking idiot, but obviously, you aren't getting paid for your intellect.

>having to tip people
Sounds like a burger problem, lmao

If you're not smart or capable enough to make money in some other way than bringing food from one part of the room to another, how about you shut the fuck up.

This

>americans blame the customer for being fleeced by their employer

>working for 2.13$

Trade bitcoins instead.

kek

>y'all
get the fuck away

Legally, that's the minimum they earn hourly, assuming their tips make at least the difference between that and the standard minimum.

If they earn more than that in tips, the good for them, if not they're actually still earning minimum wage.

>2.13$/h
>work 4 weeks full time
>pic related
i don't believe this

Worked two delivery jobs when I was younger. Quite literally it was only niggers who never tipped. It was my first redpilled experience. It wasn't just one instance with a nigger, it was many an interaction with them. Every. Single. One. Refused to tip.

If you don't tip you are literally as bad as niggers.

Heres a tip get a better job you stupid bitch.

>y'all
fuck off back to world star

they get paid much more than minimum wage from tips, they just sperg out and believe they deserve more money because they can walk one place to another with food and a smile.

Despite the constant complaints, and maybe one or two people not tipping them a week, a server can make hundreds a night.

If they don't make the state minimum wage by the end of their pay check, the employers have to make up the difference.

That said, good luck being a waiter for very long if the employer is constantly having to bail your ass out. If it happens very often, he'll let you go, using the lack of tips as reasoning, although he'll call it "poor performance."

I don't care about tipping one way or the other, just looking to explain the US system to you a little bit.

>y'all

>If you don't pay me extra for just doing my job your a nigger
Fuck off I already paid the delivery charge I'm not going to give you extra money because you chose to work a shit job go mop floors or flip burgers fucking retards.

Burgers are so jewed they let themselves being tricked into believing customers need to be the ones paying their wages rather than their employers.

fuck off nigger. go to plebbit if you want to be a commie

Fuck your tips

Only tip you're gonna get is when you do exquisite fucking work, otherwise you get paid for it.
>Muh low wages
Then don't fucking work there, i don't pay your fucking wages, your employer does, and if he's not paying you enough leave and work somewhere else or go on a strike.
You fucking morons keep this bullshit in place yourself.

I will not pay you extra if you do literally nothing but the bare minimum of your job

in the rest of the world you get a tip if you do your job better than I expected

so you get a tip if my food gets here really fast, or you're especially good at bringing my food at a restaurant

why would you get a tip if you just do your job? if it says my pizza will be here in 20 minutes and you deliver it in 20 minutes, you don't get a tip

Hi, Abdul.

Somebody needs to educate these retarded kids that the tip was supposed to be a sign of good service. It’s a gift. Working for a company that forces you to supplement their salary with their gift money is wrong. They should be mad at the employer and not the customer.

>eating out

but why

> when the memes are true

They are doing this to themselves, if instead of being a bunch of blind faggots they would go on a strike then it would all be fine.

>Someone needs to educate these retarded Sup Forumslacks that welfare was supposed to help out the families that needed it. Blacks taking advantage of the system that forces you to supplement their income is wrong. Go be mad at the recipient, not the person who made the rules.

I see it as perfectly fine to be upset at both. Again, no dog in the fight. I haven't been out to eat since at least 2012.

Thats what unions are for that shove their giant cock of strikes up the employers ass

b-b-but muh freedumbz, MUH FREEMARKET

tbf it's always the customer who pays your wages, though not in this way.

>If they don't make the state minimum wage by the end of their pay check
so is this basically some kind of legal tax avoidance or something? since they probably won't have to pay taxes for tips?

Edgy

They pay taxes on the tips that can be proven.

Also, as an aside, there are a lot of restaurants that tried including gratuity in the bill, essentially telling them that they didn't need to worry about a tip. Here's a reaction.

flyanddine.boardingarea.com/screw-that-automatic-gratuity-in-restaurants/

There's just no way to please everybody.

>americans get paid so little theyre forced to beg customers for money
I dont mind tipping but it shouldnt be seen as mandatory.

Tipping in the US started out with Jews not wanting to pay blacks or women for work. The majority of serving staff at the time were blacks. This fucked white people in the business over bigtime, because white people didn't tip other whites because they thought tipping whites was demeaning to them. They had no problem tipping blacks, because it was sort of a power play.

Once again, everyone got fucked by Jews. It's amazing to me that SJWs has not caught on to this. Tipping started out as a racist and sexist Jewish scheme and in it upholds a bad structure.

Get a real job loser and stop spamming this dumb commie shit. Because of these threads I have decided to change my tips from 20% to fucking zero. I'm not some loser that goes out to the same place every night anyway. Only time I eat out is traveling not like I will see you loser fucks again.

Waiter here. All of these tip-shaming people on twitter are basically trying to call out blacks, since they're the primary group that doesnt tip AT ALL.

Because despite the whining, waitresses make a shitload of money from tips, especially from single guys

I know a girl who made twice as much as me as a waitress in a rich area. She said she gets 50 dollar tips on the regular from horny men
(Then she bitched about low tippers)

i can't even remember the last time i went to a restaurant, but if i'm going to get anything, i'd rather get cheap chinese takeout from the nice chinks who treat me (and anyone who goes in there) like family because they have customer service skills and a healthy business model that allows them to pay their employees properly.

i've never seen a nigger working at a chinese restaurant

Don't forget you're here forever.

Jdhdbdnsnsnd

Good. Niggers would never leave their homes.

I’m a line cook so I never tip. At the hotel I work at we have runners and servers. I was mad as fuck when a server came to the back and bitched her food never went out. Told her it was at the window then complained she is a server and not a lowly runner and doesn’t touch food.

I am a newfag, so I guess I don't know how to not let my blood boil at the stupidity of liberals. They seriously know how to turn people to fascism.

>tfw work in fancy Oregon restaurant as FOH support/host
> 40 hours a week at $12/hr
>make additional $300 a week in tips

(((tipping)))

For fuck sake just pay your workers. Tips should be rewards for exceptional performance, not expected as part of a wage.

Don't give me that.. she dont make enough money she can quit. I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I mean I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.

Do I get a discount for not being a troublesome customer?

>everyone stays home
>restaurant goes out of business
>waiter not gets $0/hour

Ugly ass shitskin should have stayed in the kitchen and found herself a husband and she wouldn't need to worry about tips

But that's your life when you spend your young adult years riding dick

Lmao get a better job, if I have $10 for food and order $8 of food and drink, youre getting $2. Fuckin deal with it.

Everyone is like "pay a fair wage" until they realize they have to pay a couple of bucks more for their goddam Grand Slam at Denny's.

>making 2 bucks an hours

American mongrels are coming closer and closer to the living standards of their African brothers.

Anyone notice how women despite working complete shit jobs still stay in their positions well into middle aged adulthood? It's almost like employers and corporations wanted more women in the work force for a reason-almost as if they're easier to exploit and are more compliant with having a shitty job

I was a waiter in the US while I was in university. It's an easy and quick way to get lots of cash. All you have to do is remember things, then repeat them, then carry those things to people, while making sure they have something to drink. Wow so difficult! The only people I had to worry about either not paying their bill or tipping were niggers. I would always kek when other waiters were upset when they "got a table full of Europeans" (aka those people aren't going to tip well).

Bonus nigger story
>Serve table full of 13 sheboons
>All of them want very specific demands for their steak (aka well done or super well done)
>hand them their steak
>Sheboons complain steaks aren't done enough
>They can all see red
>I tell them its the neon light from the sign they are sitting next to
>They dont believe me, so I take them all back to the cook
>I tell the mexican cook to cook the already well done steaks even longer
>he just gives me a look like "wtf?"
>I tell him its a table full of niggers
>He drops 3 of the steaks on the ground
>I return all steaks to the sheboons
>They still complain about the red they see
>Cook gets them back
>Burns them all to a crisp
>Give steaks back to sheboons
>They complain they are too burnt
>Boss later tells me they were just trying to get free shit

I didn't even care they didnt tip, I was just glad they left.

What happens if you don't tip the waiter in America?

soyboy incarnate

It's an increase of supply of workers, while keeping the demand the same. Drives down wages. Ditto for uneducated immigrants. The left doesn't care about the poor, despite all their virtue signaling. They just want to keep the poor impoverished, so they can buy votes with gibs.

>I’d like to imagine a future where American restaurant workers are paid an ample wage like their European counterparts. I’d like to imagine a future where my tipping is appreciated and respected instead of forced upon me. I’d like to imagine a future where I don’t have to read my final bill as closely as I do my business contracts. Until then, I say this:
>Automatic gratuity? Screw that.

tldr: tipping culture is bad mkay, but give me money anyway

Tipping wouldn't be a thing if they were paid minimum wage though

>WAHHHH IF U CANT TIP DONT EAT HERE
>ok I wont eat there
>WTF we cant run this business pls eat here! and tip too!

hehe nah

>tbf its always the customer paying
well of course, they're the income source. But to openly expect the customer to pay for both the product and your workers labour is fucking cheeky. It's only half tolerated in a single industry because waiters is literally an entry-tier, zero-skill job. And that's not even a real argument considering many other jobs have no skills requirements. It's just a bad habit that's gone out of control with nogs now chimping out at customers for not being top goys.

If my local restaurant can get decent prices for food and still pay their employees decently so can US restaurants

>be Chad/Stacy FOH
>take home $300-$400 cash every night even though you're always texting on your phone
>meanwhile all the BOH slaving in the hot kitchen watching the food they worked hard to make perfectly dying in the pass because Chad/Stacy can't be bothered to run food because of texting
>BOH makes a flat $10-$12/hr and gets paid biweekly
>FOH still complain despite making much more for much less work
I HATE FOH SO MUCH

Here's an idea for American waitresses: join a labor union. Every vocation in the past has established fairer salaries through labor unions. Only lobbying makes changes, otherwise everyone just assumes that you're satisfied with how things are.

Niggers are the worst shit to deal with in food service. There's the stereotype of the old used up middle aged white woman being the rudest of customers when in reality its blacks. The only race ruder and more unreasonable are street shitting patel niggers.

Robot waiters when?

Where do you only make that little an hour?

if they dont make minimum in tips the employer must make up the difference.
This was explained in the thread you fucking nigger

I mean, the restaurants COULD just not mention it, but that's not really fair, either, as some people would tip on top of that, not knowing it was included.

There are some real hypocrites when it comes to tipping.

they claim they defile the food and spit in it, you arent supposed to eat at restaurants in America they dont pay the employers enough. They deserve to go out of business.

1 post by this OP

Waiters in the EU get at least 7,50euros an hour +tips
I easily made 100-150 working 7 hours when i was waiting tables as a summer job.

The only reason to have a tip based job is to launder your ill gotten drug money.

Keep in mind, It's the chef's job to make the food, so it isn't necessarily the waiter's fault.

Then again I don't really give a shit. People rarely work for free in Norway

They're trying to bring that gratuity thing here too, at least in some of the affluent areas of London. Literally just laughed in a waiters face for handing me out the card machine with the gratuity option (didnt even ask me if I wanted to tip, nor was he particularly good) and told him we aren't in the U.S. Watch out yurobros, all types of cancers continue to emanate from the states.

Do you fucking know how fucking cheap the Grand Slam is? Add two bucks to it and it's still cheap, but the basement dwellers on this board would still fucking complain.

Good fucking god we've reached peak degeneracy. We're feeding our fucking pets the flesh of endangered seafood with no concern for the future of our children.

>tiping
tiping is only an american thing no one here in Europe does that, like seriusly its not my fucking jobe to pay their workers they should pay their workers i am not obligated to pay just to get better service they should try to give me good service so i keep returning, americans are like children their lifestyle is to only spend and never earn.

You didn't read the article. In the states, some restaurants just gave you the bill, and said that you didn't need to worry about gratiuity - that it was included.

People complained.

Lol get a real job. If you're working something like that for survival and not beer money you're all fucked up.

REEE GIVE ME MONEY STOP BEING STINGY REEE!